twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably Saitama.

Nibutani Shinka

I can

He can defeat Saitama

in a game of Duel Monsters

He-Man.

*That* Uchiha Madara.

Saitama has nonsensical Bugs Bunny levels of power with no ceiling so the writer can make him win any fight.

So no. At best it would be a never-ending stalemate fight if he fought a similar character.

He's just raw power. There are plenty of characters who can otherwise neutralize him and therefore "win" a fight.

I know what you mean but I can't really think of anything to beat him with.

He'd be able to bust out of any physical restraining whatsoever, even magical ones, because "strong".

Mind control or something similar would be inexplicably "resisted", or something like that I bet.

Also, even though he had to hold his breath in space, he can probably do so indefinitely. Also, he has limitless resistance to heat.

You'd probably have to either manipulate time itself, or just erase his existence entirely with some crazy reality-bending magic. Although even then, I bet he'd still be all:

Kars was immortal but still got fucked by space. Teleporting him to another dimension is another way to neutralize him.

Anyone who can go back in time and kill him before he starts working out.

B-bakana!

>nah dude you see, he's like cartoon logic
That is always a fucking retarded line of reasoning for these types of threads. You have to use what has been shown before as a basis of what you define as his power level. Otherwise, you can just as easily say the other character has 'plot armor' and therefore will never lose.

Saitama has not shown himself to be resistant to mind-altering effects. If what has been shown so far is anywhere close to top speed, he is probably way slower than people who run close to the speed of light. And anyone with intangibility could at the very least survive a fight.

Going by what's happening in the manga, depression can.

just don't get punched lmao

The author.

Hunger can beat Saitama

I still don't get why this is so popular.
>evil guy appears
>Saitama oneshots him
>repeat

What a story

>evil character shows up
>hero beats them
But that's every story ever.

I think this would work.

There's no tension when the main character is literally an unbeatable god. Whatever happens you know Saitama will just show up and blow the villain the fuck out. It was funny in the first two episodes I guess.

Yeah. This is the one show I dropped halfway. Would make a fun comedy movie but not more than that

King

Any god mecha

It's a comedy. That's the point. I can understand that you guys hate everything that gets popular, and I don't think it's some manga of the decade, but you don't need to be such faggots. It's funny enough to read it, along with everything else I read.

>There's no tension
Yeah cause he's the only character in the show, just him and villains. And there's nothing else going on, there's no other stakes, no characters are going through an arc, and no one ever gets hurt.

Fucking retards.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people from umineko and touhou could take him out

King and Fubukis minions can wreck him at videogames.
OP never mentioned it had to be in an actual fight

That's why the author is trying to flesh out and develop the side characters, so there can be actual risk and loss in the story. The Deep Sea King arc was an example of that.

There's making a joke and then there's running it into the ground.

Buu

>erase his existence entirely with some crazy reality-bending magic
It's Kumagawa's time to shine

Leave the baldy to me.

Thermodynamics can easily take care of him.

any time traveler
pop-eye the sailor man
squirrel girl
Light Yagami

the tension is created via all the other heroes that fight the villain

the final fight is just cut short because everyone already knows how it will end anyway

The Flash

Can't beat him if you can't hit him

OLD AGE

>Just uses his speed to constantly prevent Saitama from eating/drinking until he dies of starvation/dehydration
Could work

Would he be able to cancel it?

Domo, Saitama- Ninja Slayer desu!

Boredom

himself as he can kill anything in one puch he should be able to kill himself with his own punch right?

otherwise a cosmic god type power level is required to even dent him.

japanese flu

King.

you're definition of comedy is apparently just jokes

But he was much faster than lightspeed flash

I assumed Saitama was the villain.

That's what it's about.
He's the hero who accomplished it all, his life is too easy and thus uneventful.
He wants it to be eventful again, along the way he meets people he can relate to, like King for example. The best part about OPM is the character interactions.

>you're
I banish you to the shadow realm

A westernized japanese culture.

>characters interact in a series
>the series comes to a conclusion
Wow what a story

Light Yagami
Doraemon
Tottemo Luckey man

not a quirk, Saitama literally just got gud

Aquarion Logos

youtube.com/watch?v=zhJs-ZqMix4

>Defeat
King, Saitama can't win against his infinite combo

Well there is this poll from /m/:

strawpoll.me/13206836

No. Thats the joke.

>Haruhi not first
How?

Onepunch'd.
GG fag.

Logos is that powerful, Haruhi is old and tired

Nope, Logos erases the concept of one punch

>pic related will make Saitama cry like babby

He can defeat Saitama in any game really.

Saitama's punch cancels out his attempt to erase it and shatters through whatever space-time bullshit he probably spent three minutes boring Saitama to bored tears with. GG fag.

Most God Mecha exist outside time and space or are universal constants so they can't be rewritten by restarting the universe. Also several of them are reality warpers as well, hell a mundane act for Getter Emperor was it crushing a rift in space time with its hand.

This.

No matter what you do he's not gonna lose. That's the entire point of the character.

I'd bet you 5$ he's eventually gonna just ignore mind control or something similar

Do people who ask this question just ironically don't get the point of the character?

>Saitama's punch cancels out his attempt to erase it
Not possible, he gets erased, deal with it hamster.

Your desire to not kill yourself can defeat saitama.

Saitama has never shown an ability that can accomplish that, what he's saying Logos is doing is actually a possibility. And Logos isn't even on the same playing field as EGD, Vortex Blaster, or Mazinger Zero.

Only other gag characters, and only at gags, but yes. Gags > Saitama.

If there was a villain who only performed gags they would probably do better against Saitama than Garou or Boros ever did.

Not necessarily
While Saitama is very strong, there are characters that are simply more powerful because of the writing
For example, Medaka cannot canonically lose a fight, she simply cannot because she's the main character, so if she were to fight against Saitama, she'd win

See you next chapter.

>Do people just ironically don't get the point of Saitama?
>answers this

>Logos isn't even on the same playing field as EGD, Vortex Blaster, or Mazinger Zero.
Yeah, he's higher!

Fagtron the Dickbot casts his bullshit mecha magic and is met with a blank stare followed by a nonchalant uppdercut.

G
G

>Medaka cannot canonically lose a fight
He lost against Zenkichi though since he negated her plot armor

Literally anyone with strong reality bending powers.

The point of Saitama is to have an OP MC
If you put him up against other OP MCs there is a point

Gonna just drop this here

That wasn't a fight, that was an election, Saitama could lose that too
It's the entire reason Anshin'in decided to have them compete that way

It's still technically a fight since Medaka would win that if it wasn't for Devil Style

would be interesting tho, saitama's 100% unbeatable power versus king's 100% unbeatable luck

I am not sure about Daltanious being that low, he did survive being near a fucking star in the final episode.

Saitama's power is infinite.

This is Sup Forums, not /m/ though

The answer is always Demonbane.

why is Dorako from Ultraman on here?

When will people realize that the outcome of a battle depends on the writer. Even if a character has all the powers in the world, if the author desires the other character to win, the other character WILL win.