HxH thread : chapter 361

NICE TUX KURAPIKA

Boring chapter and Kurapika doesn't deserve another bullshit hatsu.

I feel like this should've been the hiatus chapter a year and a half ago.

I do not know what the fuck is going on
What are the military guys going to do with that hunter? Can't he break free?

question him and jail him, my guess

I feel like you're a faggot who should kill yourself.

Did it not say that Kurapika's new bullshit drains him of his nen

Hi Kurapikafag

I wish we just skipped over this and got to see more of the nen beasts. Pika is a bit boring desu

>nothing happened:the chapter
Hack

Nope.

we got to know the last chain power, if he improvised it in a page or so all would go nuts with asspull this asspull that

I want Ging chapter next week.

Is there anything Pika CAN'T do?

Bring back his clan.

Good thing he'll find more of them in the DC.

this shit tour isnt even started and everyone is dying all over the place?

Be a faggot like Killua.

Wait didn't the binding chain already drain nen?

I want to see all the Nen beasts next chapter.

They'll never reach the DC.

that's for spiders only if i recall, and puts them on zetsu but doesnt steal powers

Will best Prince survive?

>boat ride supposed to take over a month
>2 fucking hours in
>only Bill and Kurapika left
That baby is fucking dead

he has the nen beast inside the kid tho
that's gonna do something

>blank face and unstenciled hair in top right
>that detail on the food

So what's his endgame?

what the hell are they even talking about
how am I supposed to remember any of the shit that happened previously when the last chapter was months ago?

Getting the fuck out because this will end in everyone involed dying.

HOW CAN OTHERS COMPETE?

>There are people who spent more time memeing and shitposting rather than rereading the last chapters to prepare for this one

His nen beast screams fodder to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies next chapter.

Keep this shit handy.

I can't believe how complex this arc is and it's barely even started. Togashi is one ambitious motherfucker for a guy who barely publishes chapters.

I didn't think this retarded author could actually make Kurapika any more of a fucking mary sue.
HE CAN DO AAAANYTHING THE SCRIPT SAYS HE CAN

The nen-beasts absolutely want this to end in bloodshed, because they are meant to protect the next king. If he leaves his nen-beast will be the one to kill him.

Do they mean 2 hours SINCE they left port?

I wanna be the very best

>steals the ability of some irrelevant guy who's fine with it anyway
>WOW WHAT A FUCKING STUUUU
Spot on literary analysis as always Sup Forumseddit

>oh no kurapika died
>wait he captured the properties of rubber and gum before
O

>Kurapika's sack will never be this close to your face

starting to think nen beasts themselves will end this without bodyguards even having a role, the one with the strongest will generates the strongest beast and simply kills off others

The art isn't even just lazy anymore, it's literally insulting

>sack
Kurapika is a girl.

Add Steal Chain To Kurapika's Hatsu and we are set

Being a minotaur

>can literally choose any power to have
>chooses to control bugs

why the fuck

Since Togashi keeps adding parallels between Kurapika and Chrollo, is it safe to say they both have the same cock length?

He's a pervy ass dude

>the one with the strongest will generates the strongest beast
It's been a long time for me, but wasn't the opposite of this confirmed? The weaker the person / their will / their nen, the stronger the beast is?

good spying power, if he sucks at fighting that's a nice idea

It's effective as fuck for spying

>Has like twenty different abilities
>Has an epic bloodline ability that makes all of his abilities better
>Now has an ability that has like 4 different effects simultaneously and can be any other ability with a "limitation"
what a great fucking character who just gets new shit added on every time the script calls for a solution.

>complaining about a mangaka who openly hates his readers

that doesnt make any sense tho, king says weakling cant be king, it's just normal that the stronger their will the stronger the beast

Really Togashi? 1 year and you couldn't even draw a single shadow?

Why do retards think he drew the manga for a year?

>reading hxh for the arts
ok

>has 1 ability with 5 different effects
>has a bloodline that allows him to reach the level of a slightly above average enhancer
>now has an ability he needs to immobilize his target for it to work
You should seriously look into literature review, you are made for it

Probably.

Almost exactly one year actually

No thanks I'll just call a pile of shit what it is, don't need to know the contents.

You're one retarded nigger, I bet you're going to throw a tantrum when Nobunaga's hatsu is revealed too.

It's nothing you would even notice unless you actively looking to criticize it because it's been memed to death.

I genuinely have no fucking idea how anyone could look through Jump and solely pick on Togashi for his art except for confirmation bias. Weekly series are rarely ever going to have incredible detail and polish with full backgrounds in every panel, at least Togashi knows how to compose a page.

t. Naruto lover

What's supposed to be insulting about it?

What the fuck kind of art do you niggers expect from Hunter x Hunter anyway.

he is the proto-uchiha. what did you expect?

Bringing up the art every 5 posts is just some bait from way back that's still successful.

I expect good but not very clean art from a guy who is good at composition and paneling, which is what we got. And we also got a whole bunch of people complaining because they think art quality is gauged solely by how detailed it is on a scale of 1 to Berserk

I agree but who cares. I don't like how OP Kurapika is so just wait a few years to get back to the rest of story / more interesting chracters and try to put up with other good aspects of kurapika instead of the bad aspects of him

>posts 3D garbage
>thinks Kurapika is OP
Double cancer

im not really understanding what rules are those nen beasts following. it seems the one of prince woble simply defends him with some bloodsucking ability, but there one from that princess is going directly for the hunt, but ignoring the princes and attacking guards instead...can it be a reflection of their will or what

So Halkenburg's beast is going to rip his head off?

Hero Academia set our standards too high I guess.

>4m En

Every time.

He's a protector

jesus. can Kurapika steal people's ability while in battle? like hide it with zetsu and in. that would be broken. or if he can steel the Ryodan's powers while they're caught in chain jail.

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This is the most grating thing about it. There is no fucking shading.

You know you can just pull it out, right?

Remember when Togashi used to pretend that Nen was supposed to be balanced with strict limitations for strong powers?
Neither do I really.

That's not his father

yeah niggastream got the translation wrong again

go watch / read Uvogin vs Kurapika and tell me kurapika isn't OP

and while the opponent is doing that they're leaving themselves open. it'd be a good distraction, if anything.

He can tell that this whole succession battle is a fucking retarded idea and a PR disaster in the making.

Eggplants are never ideal.

Kurapika isn't OP at all, you fucking retard.

he wanted to control the nen beast controlling the other guy but didn't know it doesn't work on nen beasts

So if Kurapika steals Chrollo's ability, would he be able to use every power that Chrollo has stolen?
And what if Chrollo stole Kurapika's ability?

Is it just me, or does that guard have the most pathetic Nen ability ever introduced?

>can control small insects*
>not all small insects

Kurapika vs Kuroro when?

fuck Hisoka. this is the real fight.

>More Kurapika shit
Wake me up in 12 years when this mary sue extravaganza is done.

Are you fucking stupid? Leol only needed someone to owe him a favor to take their ability, and he could use it for an hour. Kurapika needs to keep it inside his target and he can just use it once, plus he has to keep Emperor Time active even if he's not using it. It's completely balanced.
You memeing cunts need to fuck off.

>I genuinely have no fucking idea how anyone could look through Jump and solely pick on Togashi for his art except for confirmation bias
Because it's the absolute worst art in WSJ. basically just lazy scribbles.

Or at least have his assistants do i- Oh wait, I forgot he refuses to have assistants despite being so lazy.

What's with all of the low effort shitposts?

Wow, you cracked the case. I went back and put a quote in.

Your point?

It's leftover rage from GI.