Standard Hotel ping pong

Take a look

Other urls found in this thread:

wehoville.com/2018/01/31/gm-wehos-standard-hotel-identified-victim-newport-beach-helicopter-crash/
apetogentleman.com/all-people-are-multi-dimensional-the-standard-hotel-artist-blankets/
instagram.com/p/BeoZiK2D5JJ/
standardhotels.com/new-york/properties/east-village
standardhotels.myshopify.com/products/50-parties-by-ryan-mcginness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

???

the logo of the paddle room is almost identitical to that of cpp

Damn! Why is that "guest" wearing a giant pedo bear head?

"Full service" is offered at the Paddle Room. Wonder what that means?

bump

Definitely a connection to cpp. Crazy.

I wonder as well.. copying from infinity chan:

To me this hotel screams pedo…

-reverse image of "standard"

-dinners for DACA tonight..

-"trance insprired" mural..

-check the bear suited person..

-"paddle room" for ping pong???

'ping pong' is the new 'cheese pizza'

>Kimberly Lynne Watzman, the general manager of the Standard Hotel in West Hollywood, was one of the three people killed in a helicopter crash in Newport Beach on Tuesday.

wehoville.com/2018/01/31/gm-wehos-standard-hotel-identified-victim-newport-beach-helicopter-crash/

interesting

>The first Standard Hotel, The Standard Hollywood, opened on the Sunset Strip in 1999 in West Hollywood, California. It was opened by Andre Balazs Properties.

>Balazs was born in Boston, Massachusetts. He graduated from Cornell University as a College Scholar and member of the Quill and Dagger society

>It is often recognized as one of the most prominent and legendary collegiate societies of its type, along with Skull and Bones of Yale University

Kinda makes you feel sick, that the worlds this twisted. Never thought Comet pedo-pong was involved in a network....

Notice bunny on bed...guest room pic

Director chairs in ping pong room

Another view

looks fucking incredible desu. where's the trap door to the sex dungeon?

burn the pedo's

Ping pong club

?

classic cover of the eye

>>Visionary hotelier André Balazs’ hotels are as individual as they are creative, each masterpieces in their own right. In keeping with his intention to evoke a genuine reaction, last week saw the launch of a limited edition run of Pendleton Blankets specially designed by artists Geoff McFetridge and Chris Johanson for The Standard Hotel Hollywood, and The Standard Hotel Downtown LA respectively
apetogentleman.com/all-people-are-multi-dimensional-the-standard-hotel-artist-blankets/
There are some names to dig..

checked. source of image? looks a little young to me.

instagram.com/p/BeoZiK2D5JJ/

the shining is centered around child sexual abuse. it even has pedo bear, project monarch in the game room, jack reading playgirl, and so much more.
when i watched it last winter about a month into PG, i knew. couldn't be unseen.

they always leave their left eye exposed. the all seeing eye that the illuminati (or whatever you want to call them) use is ALWAYS the left eye, if you haven't noticed. not sure about the significance but it is always the left eye.

Bump

You can't even make this type of shit up.
standardhotels.com/new-york/properties/east-village

yes quite right, it just caught my attention..

holy fuck

#nakedpingpong
>>Ping Pong & chill shirt
no shame.
back to work boys...pic related

Is there significance to the number 444?

Some user should book a room there and find out for himself. With lots of cameras. Blow the lid off this thing

Trips

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law in English Ordinal Gematria is 444 but hey total coincidence right goy?

i was just about to post that.... dang

this fucking type of (((art))) AGAIN

standardhotels.myshopify.com/products/50-parties-by-ryan-mcginness

FFFFFUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG
If this isn't a pedo-hotel, I'm a nigger

straight outta spirit cooking shit
fug

trying not to sound like a shill, but im not seeing what everyone is freaking out about. yes some of the theme of the hotel is very similar to comet ping pong, but im not seeing the pedo symbolism. can someone point out what im missing or give me a good rundown? again im not a shill, i just want to see what you guys are seeing.

you mean the white rabbit?

obviously underage

another.... burn in hell pedos

the lips/mouth things is recurring.

'The Standard' is upside down

BALTIC THREAD

theres occult symbolism. You understand that all the Pedos wiped a bunch of symbolism when they were found out right>?

goddamn. confirmed. so pizzagate actually is real?

Yea dude. They partied hard at comet ping pong and only had rape sessions there seldomly. They mostly have delivery services for this behavior among the elite.

why the fuck are you posting that shit here

also drags were also very prevailant in cpp.. fuckers

Is that a little girl with eggs on her mosquito bites? Absolutely degenerate.

cant forget the famous boum boum room

The parties you are seeing at places like this, like you said, are not the true pedophilia. It is the lower classes of people responding satanic behaviors and preferences of the elite. People naturally mimic those in power even if they are not aware of what is going on. This is the plebs play acting for the most part with the occasional actual event.

Yeah, there's some seriously foul shit on their IG.

Also, Jordan Peterson is now exposed.

yeah i remember comet ping pong changed their logo after pizzagate. as for the hotel yeah i see the occult symbolism, but im not seeing any pedo symbolism. i think we should continue to dig but it looks like the anons in this thread are getting excited over nothing except stylistic similarities to cpp. is there any connection to the clintons, james aflentis, or any real pedo symbols? if i see something like that then yeah im on board, im just not seeing it right now.

have literally any of you been to LA? this is what a hip / club atmosphere looks like. if anyone can show how this is related to CP at all go ahead but right now it looks like a bunch of autists not understanding hipster culture

this right here, yeah it looks weird but theres not enough evidence in this thread to convince me they are involved in the child trafficking shit.

>half of Sup Forums users regularly masturbate to drawings of 5 year old "loli" girls
>shitty art of unknowable age thot getting sandwitched is evidence of pedophilia
you people are retarded hypocrites but yeah keep up the work, as long as you shit at our enemies I am fine with your crazy conspiracy shit

what in the goddamn fuck? this is not even legal, bruh. wtfffffffff pizzagate is actually real omg...been making fun of you faggots for a year....too obvious to me now...its all right there

whats with leftists and ping pong?

seems like a weird niche hobby but they're all really really into it!

>Damn! Why is that "guest" wearing a giant pedo bear head?

your in the wrong place newfriend. redding is this way --->

Mods just warned me for saging a thread, stating that if i sage a thread, i should npot lwt it be known. What the actual fuck. Im not allowed to sage anymore?

dark occult=Pedo

dude you need to learn more about the occult. Its all about chaos majic. They create chaos by confusion. Theres a whole bunch of confusing sexual desires running rampant in todays society. And the parents are so confused and the doctors are so confused that they ACTUALLY ALLOW HORMONE BLOCKERS FOR CHILDREN.

I think the Antichrist has already came and (((died))) shortly after Jesus came.

Who the fuck knows.... Its possible Jesus is real but i feel like that book is so invloved in mind control today that there has to be something MAJORLY satanic about it.

The church was never christian... EVER!

Here's one I just found...

"used and abused"

actually those loli girls are a false flag perpetuated by useful idiots to keep the normies away.

No one likes jerking off to cartoons here lol

Oh look. Hots and Pizza

*Hot Dogs

bump this shit

child sex is the highest value currency

fuck (((them)))

That girl is no older than twelve and no younger than eight. Let's average it at ten.

Degenerates pedophiles will get the fucking scratchiest ropes.

Their drinks area is called
>Narc-bar

Narcotics bar?

>Thanks for the hit on sunday, I had a ball

"Hit" is a new term for a 'hit' of sexual pleasure from children, I am sure of it.

It could also have narcotics-related meaning as their drinks area is called the Narc-Bar.

Plug 'n' play?
If you know what that means in relation to pedophilia

looks familiar

a bit of the old moloko plus

Underage, significantly.

what if the differentiator is not raping little children?

BIS reporting

about that heli crash..

>Tena, nicknamed "Pepe," is the only person identified in the crash who had a pilot's license, according to Federal Aviation Administration records. He received his private license for helicopters in August 2014.

PEPE

Perfect before a calming night of the old in-out-in-out

Every old money elite must be eradicated along with their families. The satanic stain on humanity must be destroyed.

>the study to see if the dicks touch

>in-n-out
these people need to be gassed

Now is Peterson connected?

>#pingpong #art #nakedpingpong #style #fun #unconventional #paddle #laugh #love #social #balls #friends #gettogether #party #crazy #social #people #community #smile #style #instagood #goodtimes #sport #active #play #gamechanger #share

Jesus fucking christ...

Supposedly the Antichrist will lose or be missing his right eye. Probably has something to do with the "left-handed path" as well.

Link to Peterson connection?

PEDOS WILL HANG

Nah I was just fucking around. Guy resembles Peterson in the background. I needed some comic relief from all this degeneracy.

>Ping pong
Comet ping pong? Is it another weird association like "pizza"?

see

kek

F. He realized what kind of scum he was shuttling around, got sick of it, and took one for the team.

playing ping pong is kiddy diddling you dumb nigger

turn tables, move chairs, a showroom, a runway, now whats the ticket and the key?