The Super Bowl used to be in January right?

They just moved it to February?
AKA Black History Month. They're all gonna take a fucking knee I guarantee it. Son of a bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XUI5NdGVVlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it has been the first weekend of february for years, you fucking dullard.

Nice pic but it's always been in Feb
Btw Kaepernick should've been signed by someone. He's annoying but much better than some of the starters teams trotted out after injuries (Tom Savage)

why are mutts so triggered by people kneeling?

Firstly why are you still paying attention to the Nigger Lottery?

Secondly why would you waste your time caring what a bunch of monkeys do? They arent hurting anyone. Theyre too stupid to understand how their protesting affects their paychecks and the game overall. Let them chimp out and let the NFL crumble

pic related
someone who cares about football players kneeling

It went to February after 9/11

Who fucking cares? The blacks just want attention. Superbowl is boring as shit anyways.

>watching other man play sports

In Germany every supermarket has an American themeweek for the Superbowl. With hamburgers, chicken wings etc. It's cringey, but Germany is the only country in Europe where AF is remotely popular I think.

Stop caring about black sports. Not even millibertards care about sports. Only boomers care. Stop being a kike.

Who cares. Don’t watch it.

If you sign him then you risk splitting up your team, management, and fan base.

So, no thanks.

Who cares about handegg?

last week i got ESPN magazine "THE STATE OF BLACK ATHLETES" edition in the mail, addressed to me, out of the blue. I have never had a subscription to ESPN, I've never given any info to ESPN or even visited their website.
it kind of pisses me off that they have my name and address and send me their kike nigger propaganda bullshit unsolicited like that. I feel wronged.

>you risk splitting up your team, management
Is there really that big of a political divide among them? Seems like they'd all agree with Kaepernick to some degree.

The fanbase is already so polarized the NFL may as well pick a side and be open it.

stupid apes

70 iq being retarded is a flat out lie! Retardation is 85 iq, or one standard deviation below the mean. This was changed after the nigger rights movement when niggers told the AAMR to change the definition because the 85 definition meant that most niggers were retards. In reality, they are- and everyone knows it. The average American nigger is a retard by the original clinical definition.

he he he

This
Real men watch women play man sports
youtu.be/XUI5NdGVVlw

>it's always been in Feb

no it hasn't. only since 2002

bugmen here love it too

> nigerball
Burgers, please, have some dignity.

He was better but not good enough for the headache he brought with him. The media circus around him and the fan hatred was not worth a mediocre quarterback

i thought january was black history month. february has a major holiday in it, they're not allowed to take february.

Good, I want all you fatass sports fans to see your beloved nigger ball player heroes kneeling and spitting in your face. Cucks.

Just remember who you are saying that to, and where you are.

2002 is forever for most of the people on the board. So many underaged kids, didn't exist before the Super Bowl was in February.

> actually spending time & energy taking these under developed animals seriously