Tsuki ga Kirei

New episode soon. Will you miss this show when it's over, Sup Forums?

dailymotion.com/video/x5rmaka_tsuki-ga-kirei-episode-11-preview_fun

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Preview pics

>Will you miss this show when it's over, Sup Forums?
No. I just want it to be over so the crippling fear of them fucking it up finally vanishes. I've already rewatched all the episodes like 30 time, some probably even more often since I just let it run on loop for like a day on a secondary monitor. There isnt anything like this, and I pray every day that it stays that way. Two more to go until this confirmed the best romance out there since it already completely destroys shows like Maison Ikkoku, touch, kodomo no omocha, clanaids.

If they had sex like their classmates this would be a 10.

Deito?

I think its valentines day

I will. this show is so damn cute! might be my anime of the season.

And Kare Kano?

I'm just catching up right now, but man this is cute as fuck.

please don't fuck this up now, please, please please please.

The only obstacle at this point is Kotarou's mother and Kotarou's grades.

Is this 1 or 2 cour?

Definitely mine now that Kado shit the bed

What did it do

Genre shift in Episode 10

That teacher meeting. Good luck Dazai boy.

>wear scarf
>not sharing w/ your partner
What's the point then?

Kotarou's mother is a bitch holy shit.

Those donuts look delicious

>making a scraf
What a cutie

第12話それから
2017年6月29日(木)放送

茜の引越しが近づく。
進路は決まったものの、遠距離恋愛の不安が二人に圧し掛かる。
茜は引越し荷物に涙を刻み、小太郎は想いを文章に綴る。
卒業式翌日、引越し前の最後のデート。同じはずの二人の想いはすれ違い――。

>this is gonna be some shitty open ending with us never knowing if the log distance relationship works out
I just wanna kill myself.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>implying it wont be NTR blackmail ending
user-kun...

And what does that mean?

spit where?

>the preview for the next episode is fucking bait
He didnt even fucking fail the exam yet, what the hell.

>the preview for the next episode is fucking bait
Is this the first preview of Tsuki ga Kirei you watched? They're always bait.

Don't lewd this pure, autistic couple.

Wrong anime.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Akanecchi is for ecchi!

inb4 404

>第12話 それから

>すれ違い
What the fuck

Shit. That last sentence. I swear if this ends with the two of them breaking it off I'm going to book a ticket to Japan just so I can burn the fucking studio down. I don't even mind going to jail.

>Chapter 12: After That
>The day that Akane have to move draws near.
>Though their path is decided, the worries of a long distance relationship still weigh on the two.
>As Akane's tears tear away at her luggage, Kotarou put his thought into words.
>The day after the graduation, the final date before the move. The two's thought were suppose to be the same yet it is not.
You're not fooling me this time, preview.

So is subs going to be delayed again or will they be on time this time?

I just want some Roman/sensei closure honestly.

How can people still expect some kind of bad ending after 11 episodes of pure cuteness?

Well CR updated the schedule on their site. Now it is 8:00PM PDT. Lets see then in ~30 minutes (supposed to be the original release schedule) if it's true.

>[Ohys-Raws] Tsuki ga Kirei - 11 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

Reminder that our moody beta MC doesn't deserve the Akane.

Not at all.

I'll be disappointed if it's just a "happily ever after" ending. I want to suffer.

will Chinatsu ever find love, Sup Forums?

She'll be alone forever.

You know it's true.

CR always starts fucking up near the end of the season.

I hope she dies.

I hope they all die.

rude
stop

and story change to isekaishit?

Its the only anime from this season I will watch to the end.
I dropped everything else at some point or forgot they existed in the first place.

Next season looks terrible aswell again, is anime kill?

No.

yes, now it's time for us

No.

Sukasuka is also really good from this season.

>The two's thought were suppose to be the same yet it is not.
I know what that means. Kota gives Akanecchi the novel and thinks of saying goodbye (for now) through words while Akanecchi wants to share a night before leaving. You all know its gonna be the case.

Don't worry, Hira. I'll give (You) triple (You)s.

SUBS FUCKING WHEN?!

Bad teacher

>Due to production issues, episode 11 will be delayed until later in the day.

>delayed again.
How can you have it delayed for 3 weeks in a row?

It's fucking hilarious people pay for this tripe.

I fucking hate CR

FUCK. Why can't I just have my comfy Thursday nights? And to think there are people literally paying for this shit. Anyways, how long do you think it'll be? If I recall last week it took over 10 hours delay.

Keep paying for you delayed "simulcasts", fucking cucks.

Which means like last week it will be a 12 hour delay. Someone explain as to why every show across every pro sub company are delaying shit. Is there a strike going on?

Fucking CR, they're doing it on purpose.

What does she see in him?

Almost as hilarious as people who act entitled to something they are literally stealing.

No idea.

>They didn't make the mother really reasonable and not cartoonishly evil
I love this anime. The insert songs really ruin the mood sometimes though.

Calm down CR employee, Try not to delay it 4 weeks in a row though.

Yes, it's really something. I'll be watching to see other projects with the same scriptwriter.

Roman is legit a great guy.

>didn't make
Dammit, I meant, they made the mother really reasonable.
Aye, hopefully they'll get more budget next time.

It was a great episode. Really captured what parents are all about.

8 hours from now, at least when going to CR website it says it'll be released at 10 PM CDT, now it's just 12 pm.

Aye. The characters in this show are too good.

The lyrics were related at least
>three colored rice balls
This series is incredibly heartwarming on every single front. Also I like when a series makes you understand why your parents even married, she must have been such a best girl as a teen.

>boyfriend gets message
>best friend probably got it several hours later

>The lyrics were related at least
Aye, too related, the same with all the other insert songs. First it was the hand holding song and now this.

Can you please stop shitting up the thread? Why do you hate Sup Forums so much?

Akane's sister is right. It's kinda dumb for MC to go to a school 2 hours away just because he likes Akane. If they break up, he's going to feel really stupid.

Though I guess the fact that it's apparently a really good school makes it somewhat better since he'll at least get a good education.

Of course she's right, but damn I'm rooting for him.

Aye, the mother's right too since he doesn't even have any plan about what he's going to do if he manage to get in. In any case, judging by all the LINE conversations in the ED, I doubt he'd be able to get in.

Both her and Kotarou's mom have valid points. But regardless, like said I want him to overcome all obstacles and just stay with her. Their relationship is just too fucking cute to see it all break up in the final episode. This has got to end with a happy end. For those two at least.

I hope they break up.

The LINE conversations aren't between them

I hope they break up too.

Just because he failed to get into the school, doesn't mean that they'll have to break up. It'll most likely be a long distance relationship and they're just one expensive train ride away from each other.
I know, but every LINE conversations so far are related to the episodes in someway.

This

How does it keep finding ways?

>I know, but every LINE conversations so far are related to the episodes in someway.
Never noticed that, I'll have to look back at them now

I disagree, especially considering todays tech savy kids. I commuted for 90 minutes to highschool as well, simply because I wanted to go to that school. Sure there are downsides, but even back then I was able to use my time productively on train going from one end of the city to the other. Hes a writer so that makes it even better. Sure less travel time is better, but that amount isnt as bad as you think it is. And as you stated yourself: its a good school.