I want Megumin to get Asanagi treatment

I want Megumin to get Asanagi treatment.

Sorry the little cuck won't stop shitting out Kancolle garbage doujins until it finally dies out and stops making him tons of jewbucks

Cute chuuni feet.

I want to punch those puffy cheeks so hard.

I really like how he draws girls but the doujins are too fucked up for me.

Megumin only deserves gentle bullying

>he

I want As109 to give her some more attention. I like the realistic feeling I get from his stuff.

maybe this august, RIGHT?

What kind of attention?

He doesn't do vanilla, unless it starts with stockholm syndrome.

>He doesn't do vanilla
That's the whole point. I don't want to see something that will give me diabetes. I want to see Meg abused.

>He doesn't do vanilla, unless it starts with stockholm syndrome.
Exactly. I just want to see her get abused, hard, in that realistic way that he portrays. No ridiculous stomach inflation or losing to the cock immediately, just a miserable and painful experience for Megumin.

I like Asanagi doujins because being a girl in them is a blissful experience. They all enjoy it.

For me it's hot as fuck when girl is getting abused and harmed in every possible way and only begs for more.

Megumin only likes light bullying and BDSM.

Pls do not abuse her

Wow your shit sound mad tormented.

Those doujins certainly have their place and are quite good, it's just that in Megumin's case I want to see her break. My only real complaint with Asanagi's style is that I feel like the girls always lose to quickly. I mean, it's always guaranteed they'll fall into a cum covered bliss by the end, but I wish they wouldn't lose right away when they get penetrated.

I feel like all the Konosuba girls would be into a light amount of getting degraded.

Not to the extent of Darkness, of course, but I can see Megumin enjoying being tugged around on a leash and Aqua liking getting smacked around.

That's Asanagi for you. In his books women are to be stepped on.

> but I can see Megumin enjoying being tugged around on a leash
Why do you think she's wearing that belt on her neck all the time? She obviously wants a master who would take her on walks.

Would Megumin let Kazuma take her on a walk?

Eat shit

He will never do an anime that is already irrelevant. Expect Eromanga, Kemono Friends or FGO.

I don't want to see that.

I want to see a happy Megumin getting dominated and abused.

Ya'll are sick fucks

Fun police ruining threads again.

Probably not. She has a lot of pride outside of your imaginary world.

user, please. She clearly wants to be kept as a pet and used.

Why else would she wear a collar?

Her clan adopted the Japanese biker fashion.

This. I bet Megumin is secretly a bigger masochist than Darkness.

Not smacked around, but Aqua 100% loves to be spanked to the point of slight pain

I think Darkness's masochism verges on mental illness. Maybe in the bedroom Megumin would like getting controlled, but I don't think she'd take it as far as to intentionally try to get married to a complete deadbeat like Darkness would.

Most women like that, user. I think Aqua would like to be smacked in the face and shoved into the ground. Why else would she act like a bitch all the time?

Megumin is really really cute.

>Asanagi makes a doujin about her
>It's vanilla
How salty would you be?

TRIPS CONFIRM
Comiket can't come soon enough.

>Kancolle
more like Granblue

>Most women like that, user
This. Very slight degradation is in nature of almost every woman. Some take that to extreme but finding a woman who wouldn't like to be at least pulled by hair, shoved, choked or spanked a little is really hard to be honest.

>an asanagi doujin without girls getting choked and mutilated

Technically, Danke Dankei Revolution fits what you described

He said girls

Well, there's no girls in that doujin.

There's also "Girls in the Frame".

That's the most vanilla you can get from Asanagi.

I think that would be physically impossible for Asanagi, he'd get actual headaches or something trying to draw vanilla.

Yeah that's a good one but still there's blood. I'm very conflicted cause Asanagi's girls get me so hard and then all the fucked up shit just turns me off.

If i was a huge guy (about 2m, 90kg) i would mating press Megumin until she'd die.

Why in Kancolle shit even so popular?

I want to see Megumin being degraded and breeded to death.

Why?

I'm 2m and 100kg. Thanks for giving me a new fantasy.

>this thread is literally two guys replying to each other and people are falling for it
Just use the filter function, faggots.

How long and how large (in diameter) is your member?

I don't, unlike you I find most of his works repulsive and disgusting even though his art is quite good. Megumin deserves only vanilla intense passionate love making. extreme handholding and leglock.
NO EXCEPTIONS

See: Stop feeding them. Sage if you have to post, then ignore and the thread will die.

I like Asanagi's kancolle stuff but guro shit is gross, and I like Megumin too much to want her to be subjected to mindbreak shit

Yunyun, however, would be a perfect Asanagi doujin star

Does the thought of being violated while immobile get her hot and bothered

99% of the asanagi doujinshi in existence

>woman/woman (male) u are dumb slut cattle submit to the dick
>ok

Literally made for mating press

The explosion before is just foreplay.

>"fufufu this dumb man could never please me"
>2 pages later
>"DICK!! I LOVE DICK!!! I'M LOSING MY MIND"

>*Punch* *Punch*
>*Choke* *Choke*
>(Optional) *Dies*

Eh true. The dialogues are bad but the actual content is great. Also girls look hot as fuck. Those thighs man.

You don't read doujins for the story

I do

Hey, I've been monitoring this thread and enjoying it, why are you so upset?

latch onto another character already

Childhood is having rape fantasies of limp Megumin. Adolescence is thinking she's too pure for anything but vanilla sex for the purposes of procreation. Adulthood is realizing Megumin is best for consensual but very kinky sex.

People like Megumin and he doesn't.

what would you animate megumin doing if you were a really good animator?

leashed doggystyle

Holding hands

I'm just using this thread as an excuse to slowly dump my megumin folder.

Girls' bodies in Asanagi doujins look so soft and thick that they just beg for being punched and stepped on.

handjob while saying "exproshion" softly in my ear

POV succ with her big red eyes looking up at the viewer

>mating press until she dies
This seriously makes me feel uneasy. Why would anyone want to hurt such a likable character? I mean I can understand liking rough sex but it doesn't have to end in death. That's just fucked up.

This, but longer and in more varied positions.

But that's mean

I don't get it either. I would mating press her until she's bordering on unconciousness maybe, but no further.

He would walk her gently.

>this thread

Is anyone lewded harder than she is?

Maybe Aqua, but even if it's close I still think Megulslut gets more attention overall.

No.

>she will never suck you dry

Is Megumin enjoying this thread?

She's probably thinking of ways to kill us all at once right now.

While furiously masturbating

Nah she's obviously excited about all the abuse talk here.

The Konosuba girls are lewd by nature, user. It can't be helped.

>pic doesn't have her collar
Why? She's created to be tugged on a leash.

This is how I want to make Megumin look.

>not breaking Megumin and making her enjoy her abuse
You're not very good at it.

>breaking
>implying any of us are capable of breaking her
I'd honestly think she'd be the one who dominates in bed. Her sadism is almost as bad as Vanir's, and we're all a bunch of kissless virgins.

I want Megumin to choke me to death.

>she will never fuck you dry and then kill you with explosion

>Megumin comes into a bar being all chunni and shit
>She declares her usual shtick about her being a grand mage bullshit
>Patrons of the bar gets pissed off at her annoying talk
>They put a sleeping drug in her drink
>They beat, rape and mindbreak her
>She becomes their cockslave
>Kazuma sees this and tries to stop
>Megumin uses her magic on Kazuma and knocks him out
>Kazuma wakes up to find not only Megumin but Aqua and Darkness has been taken away from him
>Aqua tries to console him but she sees Kazuma's tiny 3in dick and it can't even satisfy her
>She goes back to her/Megumin/Darkness's new lover
>Kazuma gets beaten and tossed away from the town

Its gonna happen

>asanagi
The next thign I will hear is that they get a kuroinu treatment.
And I would like to say that if anything gets an asanagi or kuroinu treatment I will make sure to nuke the shit out of each fapper that fap those shitty shits that ruined hentai, animes and mangas today

Edgy.

Don't forget that they will make her drink their piss and amputate one of the girls.

You are pounding Megumin's little magic pussy from behind while she's on all fours! Where do you grab her from?
>her tiny waist
>her hair tails
>her swesty soft thighs
>her slutty exposed shoulders
>attach a chain to her collar and pull on it