What does Sup Forums think of the Russian military?

What does Sup Forums think of the Russian military?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/47987421
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

While not having as much budget as the States do, they are still incredibly professional and can take down any country on its own. Wonder why Hitler and Napoleon needed half of Europe by their side before invading Russia and still failing?

Russian military, the reason Nato still exists.
I think its worth to say that its a good and capable military if it requires 29 nations to team up against them.

I think the eagle and the bear need to eat panda for dinner.

I don’t think it’s all that because a lot of them are conscripts so they aren’t there by choice. But the cпeцнaз is pretty badass, I had a friend from Moscow who quit because he said it’s rediculous Lu difficult, comparable to navy seals with even lower safety standards during their live fire exercises to make it more real, you can see on YouTube what they do.

Their military tech is good only in a sense that it's soviet long-term design. Any new tech sucks.
Their guys are probably tough but not too smart nor intelectually advanced.

Without Russia, NATO wouldn't exist, but it would also mean that Europe would also be unites under 1 name, United States of American Europe

Nothing. Right now they are broke and far away and a superior military lies between me and them.

polite people

I believe USAs power would have diminished greatly without Nato, and Europe would have a larger sovereignty from USA than they have now.

based

URRRRAH! URRRRRRAH!

almost unbeatable in defense , overrated in attack

Pretty much this. FPBP

lower bmi and tighter buttholes than amerilard military

Safety is number 1 pioloryy

Fake army for fake country. Fat officers lower the dagistani to russian nerds for dagistani robber them. They steal everything what not welded and dreams only about retirement in 45.
Privates mostly countryside rednecks and city gopniks and junkies, cannot insert the plug into socket without broke something or being injured.
Tech is fake. Russians pump through military industry complex ten of mongolian year GDP, but because of total corruption can produce only parade examples.

t. Russian with finnish VPN.

Its like a prison filled with homosexuals that rape each other.

>t. served in 90s

NATO ensures contracts and buyers for American military stuff. It's a business arrangement

Russian power is a myth. Paint covered rust.
vimeo.com/47987421

Why do we buy our own crap than all the time? Apart from tanks to be fair, they are good

great army, soon they will destroy nato dogs

Scrap it.

Focus only on nukes.
And lobbying foreign politicians.

Anything else is pissing in the wind.

>1 finnish guy equals two hundred ruskis with tanks
So I would think it's pretty good desu

FPBP