They were Jewish ships

they were Jewish ships

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0QbjELF-8kY
youtube.com/watch?v=vahc9S9KHYY
youtu.be/A94smJ9QJ5g?list=LL2mgB1y8WwlankPlaXP5tYQ
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/aug/24/viral-image/viral-post-gets-it-wrong-extent-slavery-1860/
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bsbc906fUA4?start=23s&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1
youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA&pbjreload=10
youtu.be/IRrfnGvSJDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

babby montel's first "Shut It Down!"

Why are blacks more woke on the JQ then whites are?

youtu.be/0QbjELF-8kY

I love it when black's turn on Jews, it's like watching an annoying angry dog turn on it's master

I wish I could see this trending and being shared on social media instead of shit that actually gets shared.

It is. Blacks are such tools.

>tfw they literally SHUT IT DOWN

wtf I love black people now

>we've always been victimised

>they were Jewish ships
yeah, you wish

Blacks don’t distinguish between Jews and whites... to them both are white supremacists... to then it’s a different flavor of the same greater WQ (white question).

I remember E. Michael Jones (or someone else, it was long time ago) saying that black people should expose the Jews using their rap and hip hop. I thought that might work.

Because the Jews don't expect them to be and as such don't swarm them with the same type of propaganda

This is something that should be posted and spreaded more.
It could only help making it public that the Dems are keeping da balck man down to have their voting cattle.
Skip to 2:30 youtube.com/watch?v=vahc9S9KHYY

sauce

"This made me realize mixed communities can cause tension that is easily inflamed"
So let's capitalize on that

They were, though.

Look it up.

youtu.be/A94smJ9QJ5g?list=LL2mgB1y8WwlankPlaXP5tYQ

ITT: Edomites close to the truth but will ultimately get blinded by their own vanity.

Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

All that is hidden-

why would they wish that when it happened? Jews sold slaves, and Jews freed slaves, they play both sides, they are Jews.
"Jewish slave ownership practices in the southern United States were governed by regional practices, rather than Judaic law.[13][152][153] Many southern Jews held the view that blacks were subhuman and were suited to slavery, which was the predominant view held by many of their non-Jewish southern neighbors.[154] Jews conformed to the prevailing patterns of slave ownership in the South, and were not significantly different from other slave owners in their treatment of slaves.[13] Wealthy Jewish families in the American South generally preferred employing white servants rather than owning slaves.[153] Jewish slave owners included Aaron Lopez, Francis Salvador, Judah Touro, and Haym Salomon."

I don’t know who’s jewing who anymore

And there was only 10 ships.

fkn kek

Not as much focus on the holomeme.
Even so, it sort of escapes you because it is impossible to fully identify yourself when the evil men aren't of your ethnicity.

This is true, you're essentially their lower-class used as guard dogs.

Uncle Talm

Portuguese Jew Merchant ships: the ones who transformed slavery into a global empire.

Fun fact: The first of the lot took on the family name of the Portuguese king in order to hide his roots. Same goes for those that followed suit.

based nigs?!

This fuckin guy lmao

aaaarrrrggg to many redpills

I think that list is just from a single port in North Carolina or Virginia, but it's been years since I've seen the image or given a shit about looking it up.

I was just thinking about this recently. It's weird how the Jews can be high IQ but they still fall for the WE WUZ VICTIMS mentality.

>A BLACK GUY YOU NEVER KNOW DOES HE CARRY A GUN OR DOES HE CARRY A KNIFE
MMM, I'M SORRY. STEREOTYPING MUCH???

"It's not antisemitic, it's just someone being honest and telling the truth"

Never thought I would hear such wise words coming from a black guy that looks like your average gangster nigger

>protocols of the elders of zion
oy vey

And then to think, when sending slaves was not destructive enough to South America, both our countries were subjected to miliary dictatorships that were funded by uncle sam.
Then when that ended, Sam decided South America should get a Drug War

And people wonder why South America is a shithole with infinite potential.

>Did Jews really own slaves?

>Yes. Jacob Rader Marcus, a historian and Reform rabbi, wrote in his four-volume history of Americans Jews that over 75 percent of Jewish families in Charleston, South Carolina; Richmond, Virginia; and Savannah, Georgia, owned slaves, and nearly 40 percent of Jewish households across the country did.

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

>Using the same data, it's possible to calculate the statistic of dubious value cited in the viral image -- the percentage of all American families that owned slaves. The answer: 7.4 percent, which about five times greater than what the meme says.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/aug/24/viral-image/viral-post-gets-it-wrong-extent-slavery-1860/

>75% of Jews owned slaves in the South and 40% of them owned slaves across the country

that's a huge percent given the fact that there were small numbers of them in the country as a whole

meanwhile 7% of the goyim owned slaves (maybe less if we erase the kikes from the equation)

ain't that some shit goy?

OY VEY GOYIM JEWS WERE ONLY 1% OF THE POPULATION THO SO THAT'S ONLY LIKE 7 Thousand SLAVES REMEMBER THE ^> GORILLION
>Hides the fact that jews Owned 10% of Jamaican slaves
>Hides the fact that jews Owned majority of slave ships from 1690 to 1770
>Hides the fact that jews were the main investors into slave companies
>Hides the fact that jews started the Bank of England
>Hides the talmud

>They weren't Jews

Unironic based dungarees blackguy

oy vey! That's a pure coincidence, anti-semite!

You have got to make this video viral. Black Historian absolutely BTFO the role of Jews in Slavery and the civil rights movement. Shows (((who))) influenced MLK (Jew wrote his scripts, even "I had a dream" speech). Jewish control all the way; they hated blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

Based black men don't exis-

I LOVE black people now!

Because they're too stupid to hide their power level.

>They're the first ones to try and get a bargain or discount

they were black pyramids

Blacks tend to be redpilled on the kikes. I'll give the negros that much.

So who owned the other 90% Jamaican slaves?

Control your dogs, tighten that leash.
The idumean empire is close to falling, 400 years it was a good run.

You better makes some moves.

You watching Europa the final battle as well? I finished the series yesterday. Really opened my eyes. Who was that hot ass blond with the right wing values in it? I want to fuck her.

Most slaveholders in Jamaica were Scottish. A considerable faction were British/Dutch Jews of whom Jews had more influence in the Dutch antilles. Many Sephardic as well as Ashkenazi Jews also held economkic influence in the Caribbean after the Spanish gave up most of their Caribbean colonies and thus restrictions no longer applied.

lana from red-ice.tv (youtube channel as well)

That was economic.

Thanks, worth listening to? Is it a basic nationalist channel or NatSoc tier?

A VARY NICE
But seriously her attitude is fucking hot. She knows what's up

>lana from red-ice.t
lana is actually at half-jewess. I heard the name and knew she couldn't be "pure russian" as she claimed.

>basic nationalist channel or NatSoc tier
more WN, but names the Jew and some NatSoc eased in subliminally.

>Why are blacks more woke on the JQ then whites are?

because they don't really trust anyone as it is.

So, not trusting jews is like... Thursday for them.

fuckkkkkk would buy these dude and that shaniqua chick a beer

why are whites in the south so fucking retarded lmao

>lana is actually at half-jewess.
Another character assassination attempt based on no evidence, imagine that. "I heard the name and extrapolated", meanwhile she names the Jew constantly.

Shill

Blacks have been hiding their power levels all along.

How much does that matter though, if she's an ally. Seriously asking.

Nice. Will check it out. Doesn't hurt to try new shit

>Another character assassination
she admitted it on her twaater asshole once the cucks at BBC began going for her scalp. search it yourself jerk off.

what do you think the guests on stage had to say about that man's response? :,)

Oh really, let's see the link and not some shopped (fake twitter meme creater), SJW kike puppet.

>How much does that matte
if you're going to have a saws as your meme flag, I'd expect you'd know the Nuremberg laws. "A person of Jewish blood of the second -degree married to an Aryan and with a non-Jew child." It would depend if it comes through paternal or maternal. Based on name, , I assume paternal but she has never said as far as I know.

I'm not your fucking errand boy asshole. Search it, don't believe me, or go dig up your dead mother and fuck her. I told you the truth, believe it or find the info or don't. Not my problem.

>believe it or find the info or don't
nice Freudian slip

A merchant in Latvia?

THAS RITE! KHAZAR EMPIRE BTFO!

Really makes you think when the vast majority that blame the Jews for all their problems are sandniggers, literal niggers and low IQ trailer trash whites lmao. Makes sense when you start noticing how most of Sup Forums aren't white either.

blacks and whites could surely figure out some way to coexist in peace if it weren't for the Jews poisoning the wells

That's right goy, you will want to work for me after the messiah comes.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bsbc906fUA4?start=23s&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1

why don't you go and stand in front of a wall

are you trying to farm a reaction from us ya silly goy?

LES TAKE A BREAK

Also
>"...made me realize, that living in a mixed community creates a lot of tension, that can easily by enflamed."

SHUT IT DOWN! DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

bump

This Goy makes me say Oy!

Well I get that, but why does it matter if she is mostly euro descent and is a hottie helping the cause. We know hot sloots can attract men to anything, which right now is very much needed. Get em in, and they may stick around. I think the world is too far mixed to start by excluding certain types of whites. Also, if any part jewess, if she isn't following the biological instinct of jewry (destroying anything white) why does it matter?

Help me understand

Whites are woke to it but they're paid off so they shut up and play ball.

Looking for the video of the Black Jews preaching on the street that BTFO a little Jewish boy.

>"Boo-who-who, 6 million."
are you saying that the holocaust was a joke?
>"it's a joke!"
that's horrible man!
>"Yea, cry white boy"
>"Dats rite!"

Kek, based cotton pickers.

I always go back and forth between loving and hating blacks. They are either fucking niggers or some of the nicest people youve met.
t. Alabama

>their faces when the guy brings up his "oy vey anti-semite" response
Cracks me up every time

THAS RITE! Here ya go senpai youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA&pbjreload=10

lulzy af

youtu.be/IRrfnGvSJDw