ABSOLUTE HAPPENING

REPUBLICANS ARE NOW IN A BUNKER! YESTERDAYS TRAIN "ACCIDENT" WAS A LAST DITCH EFFORT TO GET TO THEM BEFORE THEY HUNKER DOWN.
THE HILL ARTICLE YESTERDAY SHOWS THEY WERE GOING TO GREENBRIER RESORT IN WEST VIRGINIA FOR "RETREAT" GREENBRIER IS HOME TO SECRET BUNKER THAT WAS DECOMMISSIONED. BUNKERS ARE NOT DECOMMISSIONED WITHOUT A NEW ONE TO REPLACE IT.
TRUMP TWEETS TODAY HE IS GOING TO JOIN THE REPUBLICANS IN WEST VIRGINIA.

LEADERS BUNKERED DOWN FOR MASS ARRESTS AND FALLOUT OF RIOTS.

DAY OF THE ROPE IS UPON US

Other urls found in this thread:

greenbrier.com/Activities/Bunker-Tours
google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/house/371578-republicans-head-to-west-virginia-to-plot-2018-agenda?amp
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/959029384052166657
libertytothecaptives.net/ritual_calendar.html
mlpol.net/mlpol/index.html
youtu.be/EqOM4Ak4E44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Day of the Rope
Day of the Rope

LARRRRRRRRRRP

>Retarded burgers be like

Good, it's about time that some decent people seem to have the balls to do what's right. Release the memo and clean up the mess. Quit defending the corruption. Go USA. Go Trump

Be careful or you will be the next to hang.

b-bump?

Any geography expert anons got some nifty screenshots?

take 2

are you fucking retarded, some hick hit the front of the train and got rekt. everyone is fine. if republicans were in danger from the deep state, they'd already be dead.

why are q fags always trying to paint the any deep state battle as republicans v dems

has baby not had their first redpill

>THE BUNKER
>WE ARE GETTING TO IT

>happening
>all caps
>no sources or links

who else remembers when Sup Forums wasn't /x/ plus reddit?

nothing will happen like always

one death reported

>why are q fags always trying to paint the any deep state battle as republicans v dems
>has baby not had their first redpill
(((They)))

It's all a coincidence folks!
Nothing to worry about
It's not like Feb 2 is a satanic ritual sacrifice day, oh wait

>The Greenbrier is also the site of a massive underground bunker that was meant to serve as an emergency shelter for the United States Congress during the Cold War.[6][7][8][9][10] The bunker was code named "Project Greek Island," and Fritz Bugas was the former onsite superintendent.[11][12][13]

You mean the bunker that is so secret you can take Public tours of it?

greenbrier.com/Activities/Bunker-Tours

What's this from? I've seen it a few times but never gotten any sauce

Die whitey

Happening Bunker. Makes perfect sense.

Pretty iconic. Just like Hitler sat in his bunker and lost all sense of reality, Drumpf will be doing the same while the big blue wave liberates America.

DAY OF ROPE IS HERE!

more realistic rendering of bunker locaton

google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/house/371578-republicans-head-to-west-virginia-to-plot-2018-agenda?amp

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/959029384052166657

the driver?

The Greenbriar

One container does it all

A single stream recycling
Fuck me, that's pretty spoopy.

you mean the man found with the vehicle.

>while the big blue wave liberates America
Can't wait until all you assholes have to call me by my correct genderfluid pronoun by law like Canada

OZWALD COBBEPLOT

whats it to you Canadroid?

man you guys glow in the fucking dark

Really depends on the memo I think. But if Trump and co are heading away like this on the day they've said it would be released you have to imagine its pretty bad. This could start the sequence of events leading to many days of ropes. Just like after the archduke got assassinated, it was months before any major fighting occurred. Should be interesting the hours of confusion after if the memo is released.

55. spoops.

Prayer of the Rollerboys.

>It's not like Feb 2 is a satanic ritual sacrifice day, oh wait

>Feb. 2 ~ CANDLEMAS (Sabbat Festival, Satanic Revels)
>(Sexual & Blood Rituals)
>Oral, anal, and vaginal, human and/or animal sacrifice

libertytothecaptives.net/ritual_calendar.html

Yuge if tru(e)mp

What a time to be alive. Someone even has a picture of the construction. kek

I hope Republicans run in California.
I'm voting Republican until we have Alt-Right candidates.

>J0e
U GOT THE BEST ID, YOU'RE THE BOSS NOW.

Day of the gas when?

>Just gonna park one of the heaviest and densest city vehicles possible on dis here track and take a nappy

>gas
Too inefficient
Better to use one of the magic crematoriums from Auschwitz that defy the laws of physics

>Feb. 2 ~ CANDLEMAS (Sabbat Festival, Satanic Revels)
>(Sexual & Blood Rituals)
>Oral, anal, and vaginal, human and/or animal sacrifice

Reminds me, i had a satanic contract from a church here with a calendar in it.
These niggers actually have fun with the amount of blood orgies every month.
I got the contract through a police investation

dont you think an assassination attempt would have been better carried out?

Checked. Groundhogs day. Hiding underground. And my birthday. I'll be sacrificed no doubt. Remember me.

mlpol.net/mlpol/index.html

THERE WERE TWO TRUCKS ON TWO CROSSINGS...

>CANNOT UNCAPSOCK, AM IN A UNION JOB HAVE TO GET THE TECH GUY UP HERE. TIS NOT MY JOB,

SHILL

If the deep state knew they were about to be btfo, why would they do something so stupid?

the lost boys

LARP
A
R
P

Nice
Sounds like a great
>greentext
story for the next South Africa "Horror Tales of Real Kaffirs" thread

Screenshotted for posterity and honoring remembrance

CRIMINOLOGY SAYS THEY HAD NO CHOICE AND ARE ACTING OUT PATHOLOGIES RIGHT NOW

>dont you think an assassination attempt would have been better carried out?
Well duh
This LARP is just too much fun

This dude has the majority in both houses. How is this hard?

need 60 votes to break the filibuster. Reps only have 51. Can't do shit unless 9 dems cross the aisle.

The route goes through the FCC radio quite zone
Lots of NSA presence.
The NSA got lied to by doj and fbi.

Sauce???

Feckless yes men ruin the majority. They where bought men before Trump arrived

Fun bit of trivia, that train accident was super close to where that state police helicopter went down during the Charlottesville bullshit.

Hope it keeps em safe.

They've got some traitors to hang.

You need 60%... the current Republican majority is a little over 50%... plus faggots like McCain, Rubio and Flake who are crypto dems always seem to cause gridlock within the party due to asshurt from Trump

their retreat is at the Greenbriar. Its where the cold war bunker for congress is. Its too well known to be operational. I wouldn't be surprised if the new bunker wasn't far off though.

>The NSA got lied to by doj and fbi

Q
Admiral Rogers
NSA vs. CIA
something something something

HOOOOOOOOOLY FUCK I'M HARD FOR A BIG HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. TRUMP AND ALL THE REPUBLICANS BUNKERED UNDERGROUND AFTER REPUBLICANS ALMOST BEING KILLED.

THIS BETTER RESULT IN A COSMIC SIZED HAPPENING.

>Fun bit of trivia, that train accident was super close to where that state police helicopter went down during the Charlottesville bullshit.
Reusing the same black ops site is not only efficient, but it saves the US Taxpayers money!

it won't. I thought we would have the memo by 7am. Instead they are going to give Schiff another day of spinning his wheels and freak out.

>
I think the happening has started. The wheels are in motion. It was clearly an assassination attempt.

GOD BLESS ADMIRAL ROGERS

Where's the memo? #ReleaseTheMemo

He has to have 60 votes for most things in the Senate. We have 50 Republicans -- So he still needs a few Dems to vote on stuff.

Me.... :(. Nu-pol sux

Cells within cells interlinked

>tours
Woah really top-secret facility definitely still used by the government

Is must be hard to sleep with all the light coming off you in the dark.

Where's your source on it not being released today? White house officials said it would be released today didn't they?

What the deal about republicans being bunkered with Trump ??? please explain

>the happening finally happens

Noooo i wanted to play monster hunter today!

So, is this the day we finally fully transition to the Punished Trump timeline?

Thread theme
youtu.be/EqOM4Ak4E44

interstinked interstinked

Is that not the alternate name of Day of the Rope?

I still maintain the release will happen 5pm Friday.
>Gives White House the weekend to control the narrative and talking points early on fairly unopposed only having to deal with weekend edition of news. This will help them control the tone and content of the conversation
>News story this big won't have to worry about being knocked off the news cycle come Monday

Yours is Q Six

It makes me question this (((coincidence)))
Yesterday could have been very bad, but Kek wills our future to be clear of evil and saved the day.

>implying the alphabet agencies are still in any way efficient and not a group of retarded boomers who have no idea how to wage intellectual warfare in large scales
You cant even false flag or assassinate without getting the 4chin autistic warrior division all up in your loose jew loving assholes

That’s also my birthday. Happy birthday.

Does anyone know how they eventually got to the resort? They didn’t take that train right?

By bus

>assassination attempt
Nah, if anything it was a message. If it was an assassination attempt they would have had 5 or 6 fire teams waiting for when the train stopped and killed everybody on board.

yea there was that report by Reuters. Hannity said it could be today or not until monday.

its an annual retreat they do to coordinate and debate policies. This one just happens to be taking place at the location of the old cold war bunker. Last year it was in Philly.

i thought for sure he would ride the wave of public support after the SOTU and drop the hammer yesterday. Instead there was a train accident and the FBI sperg out calling it innaccurate. So each day that passes the waters get muddier and muddier.

Call me schizo, I felt my whole soul switch timelines whilst watching the SUPER BLUE BLOOD MOON.
Everything is different now.