Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the current situation in Catalonia?

can anyone give me a quick rundown on the current situation in Catalonia?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/madrid-learns-moscow-s-art-of-digital-disruption-the-hard-way
youtu.be/j91W_IoQyQ0
youtu.be/4uOiAcxewtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spaniards are hispanic and gay

We have won.
Espana Gran y Libre.

Arriba Portugal, una grande y libre

Catalans been wanting to vote their independence from spain since ever.

Spain just doesn't let them vote.

Votes like transgender rights, homophobia laws, etc... Are all okay.

But wanting to vote if Catalans want to become a brand new Catalan state, is declared illegal.

Conflict starts with human rights stuff, right to vote, antidemocratic laws, but also in the other hand comes the "Catalonia is Spain" I'm spanish and catalan.

Huge poorly mixed cocktail here.

The fact is that majority of Catalans want to be Independent and has been shown on elections where the group of ALL political parties supporting independence won with their votes sumed up all together. Whilst votes of opposition, sumed up together do not sum up majority.

Then there is this "blank/empty" idelogy in the middle that do not exactly say wether they support independce or not.

Manifestations (like The "V" manifestation, or "Meridiana" manifestiation, and votes demonstrate a Catalan majority pro-independence.
>TLDR

Catalans want to vote their independence from Spain.

Catalans are majority, but Spain says fuck you and democracy voting is illegal.

Spain, (country ruled by a king nobody voted for, king family not even from Spain), insists on massive media propaganda against indepence, and Millions of € fines + prison + unble to work against politicians that wanted to vote anyways.

Manifestation leaders / organisers go to prison also with same kind of massive fines and years of prison.

Catalan leaders have really good relationship with Israel, but they are pretty busy wanting to start WWIII.

Puigdemont (Catalan leader), can't come to spain as he will be arrested. But has been elected by Catalans.

Europe says fuck you, you solve this.

Spain signed up back in the day the right to self-determination, yet contradicts itself.

Barcelona 2nd country in the world as most-visited / tourism reference = €€€€

An actual political post. I'm giving this a bump.

I want to get my prostrate milked by her.

jews

same

I'm using one of these

>But has been elected by Catalans.

His party isn't even the biggest, ERC is now. Hence why they are fucking him.

The separatists are fucking clowns. The Basques I respect, the Catalans are fucking joke.
>Spain signed up back in the day the right to self-determination, yet contradicts itself.

No, we signed up to auto-representation. Self-determination is strictly prohibited in the constitution.

>Barcelona 2nd country in the world as most-visited / tourism reference = €€€€

This has steadily fallen after the terror attack (who Barcelona's mayor somehow blamed anti-islamists for), and the manifestacions.

It's over Jordi, much like your flag, independence was but a meme.

>The fact is that majority of Catalans want to be Independent and has been shown on elections where the group of ALL political parties supporting independence won with their votes sumed up all together. Whilst votes of opposition, sumed up together do not sum up majority.

this year. For the last 100 it's been majority unionist. That's why referendums are idiotic. Just because you get what you want now, doesn't mean that's what the people "want".

I still hope we arrest all those who illegally voted.

Damn it, Pajeet. I thought we'd gone over this! No shitting on a shitpost!

>Spain just doesn't let them vote.
It's against the constitution which you voted back in the day, it's even against your own statute of autonomy.
>Votes like transgender rights, homophobia laws, etc... Are all okay.
Catalonia consistently votes for the most progressive things along with Madrid.
>The fact is that majority of Catalans want to be Independent
False, last elections independentists got 47.5% of the vote. You don't seem to know how to add numerical values.
>country ruled by a king nobody voted for, king family not even from Spain
False, the king was voted in when the constitution was voted. Felipe was born in Spain what are you talking about?
>But has been elected by Catalans.
Puigdemont was never voted in by Catalans.
>Barcelona 2nd country in the world as most-visited / tourism reference = €€€€
Barcelona voted against independence, Visca Tabarnia Lliure.

I also forgot
>MUH DEMOCRACY!!
Kill yourself faggot.

Manolos are increasingly nervous because they realise that for once in their lives they will have to work and depend only on themselves.
Ofc since they're worthless retards who live off catalan gibs they're terrified.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/madrid-learns-moscow-s-art-of-digital-disruption-the-hard-way

Why nervous? You're fucked.
You aren't going anywhere, most indebted province.

Catalonia separatists are supported by George Soros.
/thread

>"One senior Spanish official said the government may have been slow to respond to modern Russian psyop capabilities"

Fuck me, the PP government is slow to wipe it's own shit, Mariano is a fucking retard.

That said, catalonian indepe movement is ridiculous.

Literally muh Russia lol.

The obsession and desperation is greater among Manolos than among Jordis lol, for a reason...
And btw you're economically illiterate.

The Jordis and Jaumes are uber cucked by all those feminists, fag lovers, coal burners, shitskin importer women that make the rules in CaCalonia.

Never seen a bigger cesspool than Barcelona.

>Arriba MANOLOS !

Aryan immigrant fucking a BCN catalan woman that only dated Anglo-Saxons since cacalans are cucks.

>BLAAAARRRGHHH!!
>Manolo manolo manolo manolo
>dumb dumbdumb dumb
>u retarded u retarded u retarded
> gibgibgibgibgibgib
>catalan mustard race!!!
Your vocabulary doesn't go any further? Wash your mouth with soap and pick up a dictionary sometime.

Albert Rivera is the spanish version of Macron and Ciudadanos of En Marche, both globalist creations by bankers and for bankers.

I can't believe how lucky we are that all the independence show has positioned us with the good guys and now Manolos are stuck with the NWO.

Facts will speak for themselves when we leave. The first thing you parasites will do is find another victim, the basques, and once you revoke their fiscal pact they will vote for their independence too, leaving behind a country the country you deserve, full of lazy dumb scum. Have fun.

It's raining

Sorry lad dreaming is free but it's never happening. You were born Spanish and you're going to die Spanish, and so will your children and their children until the end of times.
>parasite
You mean how Catalonia was Spain's parasite, killing it from the inside for centuries forcing the rest of us to pay for your low-quality cotton for 4 franks when we could have bought high-quality English cotton for 1 frank and develop industry in the rest of the country? And even exploiting people from the rest of the country for cheap labour (because you stole their industry)? Throughout history you've never been anything other than parasites and now it seems like you're projecting that onto the rest of the country.
>lazy dumb scum
This sounds like projection. Your inability to utter words beyond pejoratives is really telling about your intellectual capabilities.

>voting for your independence
that's not how it works user, you don't get to vote for everything you want, if you want to get your independence...well you know what to do, but I'm sure you'll rather recording videos of people crying and asking daddy EU for help

>You were born Spanish and you're going to die Spanish
So funny that the way Manolos insult us is saying we're spanish and the same of you. What a low conception you have of yourself and your country lol.

I'm also a beyond pis see about having a fucking poo in loo representing cataloniayoutu.be/j91W_IoQyQ0 explain this you absolute mong are there no catalonians that they had to choose a fucking poo in loo?for fucks sake,you have a fucking indian representing your non country.
Do you really think those people have any love for catalonia?they just want their own land to exploit and fill with every race on earth you mong.

When did I say it was an insult? I don't waste my time insulting you as you and your comrades seem to do, which indicates a kind of low intellectual quotient, just as Blacks; aggressive responses to everything. It was in fact a compliment. Along with being unable to construct logical sentences, you're also unable to read it seems. Funny how you would also cherrypick that. I am proud for being Spanish and I'm proud of the metaphysics of Spain.

Oh and your ranting about muh cotton and muh you stole our industry is laughable. It shows your low iq.

If it depended on me I'd expell every single non-catalan from Catalonia, but I'm just a man.

Why is there still a Cacalonia flag on Sup Forums anyways? Shurely there's some more relevant flag to pick from.

>Oh and your ranting about muh cotton and muh you stole our industry is laughable. It shows your low iq.
Once again we can see the projection of this Catalan specimen, being unable to utter an argument or a counter-argument, he instead resorts to insult and to degradation, a tactic employed by Jews, usually. His aggressive tone is also concerning and reminds me of Blacks.

Because GookMoot is too lazy to add add US state flags, yet he puts up Belgian Flag 2.22 aka yours

How do our women behave fellow spaniards ?

Yes user,I'm sure you would,and if it depended on me I'd do the same in all of spain,unfortunately we both know there are no politicians in catalonia that said such thing,most are but civ Nat cucks at best.
That's why I'm against it,the independence options are civ Nat cucks that will fill it up with shitskins payed up by Qatar and other arab and kikes,remember puigdemont meeting with russian kikes in Girona.
The other option being commies for whom catalonia is just a land in wich to implement their ideals and whose culture will have to change to fit their unattainable theories like it happened in russia or China, so expect cultural revolutions with the commies as well.in both cases catalonian culture will be lost.
I understand that the spanish government is awful and I hate it,i hate it's corruption that strengthens the left,i hate it's opacity and it's retarded policies butnot all spaniards are awful and frankly they are better than any other option.
The pipe dreamers that made this think sandniggers will integrate as andalusians did and thus you end up with so many sandniggers and being the most pozzed community by favouring by policy sandniggers and pakis over chinks and spics when giving benefits

>How do our women behave fellow spaniards ?
Have never met a woman from Luxembourg sorry lad.

It's simply that I don't want to waste my time explaining something that's obvious. If you can't get why you're wrong for yourself you won't understand what I'm gonna say.

First we didn't force anyone to buy our cotton because we never made the laws, castilians in Madrid did. If those laws affected us is because we were part of Spain, again something not of our choice. So we simply made the best of the situation we found ourselves in. Anyone else in Spain could have developed its industry and sell cotton or whatever but none else did so it's normal that the only industrialised region (specialized in textiles) produced most of the manufacturing in cotton.

Second we didn't stole any industry, we developed it from 0. This was possible because our ideosyncrasies, because we value hard work, entrepreneurship and honesty. Before any industry we were already the most advanced in agriculture, with the highest salaries and most profit in commerce so one thing brought the other and so on.

And lol at what you say that we exploit cheap labour, like we ever wanted any xarnegos in our land. Franco brought them here to genocide us, but failed. In fact it's those worthless xarnegos who make up the lower end of society and keep living off our taxes, forming the bulk of the lazy unemployeds, welfare queens, etc.
And now you will respond to this with another low iq absurdity...

No I mean spanish are they sluts ? Im part spanish

Aren't we already full of shitskins and all of them came under Spain's favours? It can't get any worse.
Also I want independence to shake thing up and possible cause an economic crisis so all immigrants leave and maybe even bring down the EU.

WE
WUZ
INDUSTRIALS AND SHIEET

You did nothing, Jordi, nothing at all.
Your parents and grandparents are probably from other regions of Spain, and if not, they lived thanks to them.
You are a kid, who knows a shit about fight for what you want.
So if you want it, pick a gun, I'm sure your basque supporters have stock to sell and try to get it.
I'm pro-war in this case, let see how much of the voters, the feminists, the leftists are ready to loose their privileges.

Last I read Puchi basically immolated himself and will keep living giving tours through Europe forever because he's too much of a pussy to go to prison for his super amazing and totally justified cause.

This. We shall stop dividing ourselves by region and unite the Spanish folk, to expel the foreign invaders again.
You pushed for these laws to make us pay for Catalan products so you would not be hurt by European competition, just because Catalonia exists.
>We didn't steal industry
This is laughable, Galicia became poor and all of it industry was ruined after excessive economic protectionism for Catalonia, when industry started to be placed in Euskadi, Madrid and Catalonia.
>we were already the most advanced in agriculture
That was Galicia, not you.
You only were able to success with the cotton industry because Madrid PROTECTED YOU, and after all of it and the suffering of the rest of Spaniards you dare to complain about it being ungrateful as you are.
>«Los catalanes quieren leyes justas –anota–, a excepción de la ley de aduana, que debe ser hecha a su medida. Quieren que cada español que necesite algodón pague cuatro francos la vara, por el hecho de que Cataluña está en el mundo. El español de Granada, de Málaga o de La Coruña no puede comprar paños de algodón ingleses, que son excelentes, y que cuestan un franco la vara»

Prison isolation is torture, have experienced it.

I knew you'd give me a shit answer. What kind of retard thinks industry is given to a region like it's some kind of present?
In fact this is a fine example of spanish mentality: utterly worthless, unable to do anything by themselves and always expecting to be given everything without having to move a finger and if not, leech off others.

It's not like he'd be isolated, it's prison for him and all his friends.

Many of them are kinda sluts, but having traveled they're much less sluttier than other western Women. The problem with Spanish women is not that they're sluts but that they have a deep-rooted princess complex.

>he's too much of a pussy to go to prison
This. I'd be delighted to go to prison knowing I'll be in the history books as the man who sacrified himself to give birth to the Republic of Catalonia. All our politicians are a bunch of pussies.

Stare at your clock without moving, thats pretty similar to prison isolation.

It can user,if a bunch of civ at succeeded they'd try to replace all the unionists that go away,so the ranks of the administration will be filled with power hungry worthless commies that would enable more and more shitskins to come arguing shortages,thus you have a higher percentage of shitskins to wich you add a few new batches of fresh shitskins,the economy would go up due to a lot of expending in programmes and soon it would b a rats race for the civ Nat cuckservatives to get their money out of it s the see the overexpenditure of the commies.
I do agree that it could fuck up and shake things up and i love happenings so I'm pretty neutral about it.I'm sad this has to happen in catalonia and wish another region i care less about could be sacrificed.

That being said it took many decades of grooming mossos and tv3 and the administration,and judges etc etc and now that the election is gone i doubt it will be allowed for those conditions to remain the same.
That being said spanish government is mainly retarded so they might change nothing

>I'd be delighted to go to prison knowing I'll be in the history books as the man who sacrified himself to give birth to the Republic of Catalonia
holy shit the delusion. Yes user you're going to be in the history books, as the ones who ruined Catalonia

>giving us a text from an Anglo
Ever heard about the Black Legend?
Once again with your pejoratives being unable to form a coherent argument after your attempted counter-arguments have been refuted.
>En 1943, Franco establece por decreto que solo Barcelona y Valencia podrán realizar ferias de muestras internacionales. Ese monopolio durará 36 años.
>Catalanas son las primeras autopistas que se construyen en España (Galicia completó su conexión con la Meseta en el 2001 y la unión con Asturias se culminó hace relativamente poco
>La fábrica de Seat, la única marca de coches española, se lleva a Barcelona
>Otro hito son los Juegos Olímpicos del 92, un plató de eco universal, conseguido, concebido y sufragado como proyecto de Estado (o acaso cree alguien que aquello se logró y se costeó solo por obra y gracia del Ayuntamiento de Barcelona y el gracejo de Maragall).
>En los años noventa se completará la entrega a empresas catalanas del sector estratégico de la energía, un opíparo negocio inscrito en un marco regulado. En 1994, el Gobierno de Felipe González vendió Enagás, monopolio de facto de la red de transporte de gas en España, a la gasera catalana, por un precio inferior en un 58% a su valor en libros. Repsol, nuestra única petrolera, también pasará a manos catalanas.
>Los modelos de financiación autonómica se harán siempre a petición y atención de Cataluña. También es privilegiada en las inversiones de Fomento y se le permite aprobar un estatuto anticonstitucional que establece algo tan insólito como que la instancia inferior, Cataluña, fije obligaciones de gasto a la superior, España. Todas las capitales catalanas están conectadas por AVE en la primera década del siglo XXI, mientras que la línea a Galicia todavía no tiene fecha cierta y los próceres de CiU presionan que no se construya.
I could go on and on, and you still even dare to say it's all by your own and that you were never favored by the Goverment?

It's a prison for politicians, borderline resort with stuff to do, cellmates of similar status and preferential treatment in general.

They are doing it for money/power, no one actually believes in the whole republic thing barring SJWs in the cup, who are also too scared to go to prison.

Btw as a spaniard as am pretty gratful of franco due to avoiding ww2 and so on, but what I really hate is him silencing academia we could of and more nobel prizes.

ISOLATED FARMERS, CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND COMMIE CHARNEGOS BTFO

We will be independent by this time next year, screen cap this. Manolos will be BTFO.

Had more*

Only once the monopoly and the aranceles stopped, Spain created one of the biggest textile multinationals of the world, Inditex. How hilarious it is that Inditex happened to be born in Galicia and not Catalonia, huh? Just as when Galicia started being oppressed to support Catalonia, once Catalonia stops being Madrid's special snowflake, Galicia flourishes again. Funny, and pathetic to be you considering the only way for you to flourish is special privileges.

>We will be independent by this time next year

There is no legal avenue to become independent from the Kingdom of Spain except through war.

Are you prepared to go to war?
If not you need to shut the fuck up and stop wasting our time.

Spain is not bad country. Of course you have the baski and the feminist but not too bad. Better is France for the food and the intellect of the people

Ofc Manolo everyone knows Franco helped Catalonia lol.
>Primer Plan de Desarrollo (1964-1967), aprobado por la Ley 194/1963 de 28 de diciembre (que entra en vigor el 1 de enero de 1964). Surgen los polos de desarrollo industrial, con importante incidencia en ciudades como Valladolid (FASA-Renault), Vigo (factoría Citroën), La Coruña, Zaragoza y Sevilla.2 Se centró en el Polo de Promoción Industrial de Burgos y en el Polo Químico de Huelva. Obtuvo un resultado de un incremento del 6,4% del P.N.B.
>Segundo Plan de Desarrollo (1968-1971): Los polos de desarrollo industrial de Valladolid, Zaragoza y Sevilla son sustituidos en 1970 (aunque evidentemente eso no significa que desaparezcan) por unos nuevos considerados más prioritarios en Granada, Córdoba y Oviedo.
Oh vey 0 thing in Catalonia. Btw FIAT demanded SEAT to be put in Barcelona because that was the base of the Hispano-Suiza, the biggest automotive industry in Spain at that time so there was already an stablished industrial network, also because of the promiximity to France and Italy (many pieces had to be brought from Turin).

Read this carefully and memorize it because this is the truth:
Before Franco only Catalonia, Euskadi and Asturias were industrialised.
Franco focused on developing Madrid during the authartic period, because all his economic plan was based on centralization.
The creation of industry in the sixties was mainly in northern Castile and Andalusia.

>baski
I fucking hate the french.

this, unless they get their Wilhelm Tell they wont do shit

>They are doing it for money/power, no one actually believes in the whole republic thing barring SJWs in the cup, who are also too scared to go to prison.
Oh Manolo, we're essentially so different.

They had their chance and let it slip away they could have had some arran retard martyr himself by chimping out so much he needed to get shot.
Instead they simply did the leftist shit of filming muh police brutality wich is absolute bullshit.
I specially loved how they praised their autonomic police when just a few years ago it was them the ones charging and doing the same shit.

You're comparing a company of the XXI century to the textile industry of Catalonia developed in the XVIII century. Totally stupid.
Galicia is shit mate, stop being so envious. If Galicia wasn't shit you wouldn't be calling yourself spanish because being galician would be something to be proud of.

>Franco establece por decreto que solo Barcelona y Valencia podrán realizar ferias de muestras internacionales. Ese monopolio durará 36 años. Fue abolido en 1979 y solo entonces podrá crear Madrid su feria, la hoy triunfal Ifema.
I never talked about Franco and industries, once again you add things to my mouth which I haven't said.
>FIAT demanded SEAT to be put in Barcelona
Once again favouring Catalonia, and why do you think that was the base of the Hispano-Suiza genius?
And yes, the only reason everyone focused on industrialising you and Euskadi at the cost of the rest of the country was YOUR GEOGRAPHICAL POSITION. Congratulations. You've not addressed a single thing I've actually said.

It's impossible to know what will happen in an independent Catalonia. One thing that we know for sure is that the spanish state always tried the "genocide by mass migration" tactic against us, first in the sixties with andalusians and now with sudaca-moors. If we stay they won't stop flooding us with shitskins until we catalans are such a tiny minority that won't be able to win an election ever again.

Again you show your low iq mentality by saying that there is an entity that gives or takes all the industry from a place. You're extremely retarded Manolo.

>Only once the monopoly and the aranceles stopped, Spain created one of the biggest textile multinationals of the world, Inditex
This is not a comparison of the XXI century and the XVIII century, this is a conclusion on what happens when you stop protecting Catalonia, is this the power of Catalan reading comprehension?

Protectionism ended waaaaaaay before Inditex was created ffs.
And yet Catalonia is still the main exporter by far, how is that?

You say it's shit because you don't want to live there. I hear it all the time, it's the worst place in Spain its too cold blah blah shut the fuck up. Galicia is 0,03% muslim while Catalonia peaks 8%. Your ''country'' is fucking lost.

This.
the only reason we're not independent yet is because Barcelona and its surroundings has been flooded by Spanish and shithole countries immigration. If you took them out the pro indepence majority would be over 90%

>BLAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHHH
>low iq
>retarded
>manolo
>Protectionism ended waaaaaaay before Inditex was created ffs.
I meant excessive protectionism, considering Catalan protectionism has not yet ended and it's something to still be fought against.
>And yet Catalonia is still the main exporter by far, how is that?
To the rest of Spain yes, how is that?

>You say it's shit because you don't want to live there.
Neither want galicians themselves.

Really now? Barcelona is the muslim one? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He doesn't have to be galicia some of us can find positive things and common pride in all of spain,i do as well.
Regardless of how much they try to change history it wasn't so long ago that catalonians fought loyal for spain and felt as proud as any other spaniard.
There is a reason for this son,the catalonians were a good part of the navy and even nowadays a lot of catalonians (yes even purebred that don't need to overcompensate)feel that way.
youtu.be/4uOiAcxewtA

>The obsession and desperation is greater among Manolos than among Jordis lol, for a reason...
And btw you're economically illiterate.

Is this a joke? Catalunya, is not completely bankrupt, and Barcelona is going the same way. Catalunya's debt grade is fucking bbb-, i.e. JUNK.

Give Barcelona the equal votes for the Generalitat, and see how many seats you fucking snowflakes win.

>To the rest of Spain yes, how is that?
Because of the centralised economy under Franco. Without him we're opening up and everyday that passes Spain is more and more irrelevant to us.

And then Barcelona which usually always votes anti-indepe doesn't want independence yet they are the largest moneymaking sector in Catalonia.

0,03% muslim vs rural catalan areas 13% muslim

Nice one

see image:

It's pretty much top lel as of right now

Oh for fucks sake.
Tell us more about your textile industry in Terrassa that "competed with Manchester".

Fucking hell you shits are sad.

>No I mean spanish are they sluts ?
Many such cases, user.

can you please respond to the fact that tarrogona, girona, and lleida are more muslim than barcelona

Stop watching Telecinco and Antena3 Manolo. The debt of the comunidades autonomas is nothing compared to the debt of the central state of Spain, not to mention that most of the debt of Catalonia is in the hands of the spanish goverment because the money we receive is the same money taken from us by the leeches in Madrid.
>Give Barcelona the equal votes for the Generalitat, and see how many seats you fucking snowflakes win.
The electoral law in Catalonia is exactly the same of the one in Spain, you have to change it first.

>158824207
Jordi, you'll be in jail this time next year.
Fucking Puidjemont thought he was the next Terradellas. What a fucking joke.

President by Skype. Half of your leaders signed a surrender document instead of going to prison. Yeah, real fucking freedom fighters. I'm sure the Irish and Basques are impressed.

I never said that my dude.Also the Muslims on the other provinces are way more integrated than the Spanish and Latin American ones in Barcelona, to the point that you can hear muslims speaking with a pronounced catalan accent in Girona, but you'll barely hear any Catalan in Barcelona.

I think you're a bit lost. Learn about who wants independence and who don't.

None wants to live in poor places with no future. The best thing is that once we leave Spain won't be able to dump all the shitskins here, good luck receiving them.

>actually defending islam in your region
You are pathetic. Also you used that argument here:

> the central state of Spain,
You mean our shared debt? You think if you got independence you wouldn't be taking a chunk of that with you. Fucking lel.

>The electoral law in Catalonia is exactly the same of the one in Spain, you have to change it first

Exactly, completely non-representative for the case of an independence government.

I think we should buy him a copy of civ IV (the best)and other vidya about managing kingdoms online as training,probably he would become a neet and forget about it.

Bcn votes anti-indepe because it is full of low iq spanish speaking workers.

I'm not sure but it might have something to do with the fact that in those cities you find plantations where muzzies are used extensively as cheap labour. One thing is for sure, they represent a big chunk of the population there and they all got benefits from it like mosques and some other shit. There might be another factor I don't know. In Girona for example they might be related with a road/train path of international drug dealing, hash, weed and coke to europe, there are a lot of wealthy people in Girona. These are small but sort of large cities here in catalonia.

Okay and what are you going to do, appease to the social conservatives and leftists in Barcelona to kick out 2nd generation Spanish immigrants in Barcelona? Think realistically here retard.

And then how are you going to kick these people out when the majority of the population would not allow to extradite them to Spain.

In Cataloña** sorry