IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING TRUMP IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!

cnn.com/2018/02/01/politics/donald-trump-fbi-recommends-charges/index.html

Sources: Intelligence Agencies to Recommend Charges Against President Trump

(CNN) - Sources now say Donald Trump’s name used to be McDonald Trump as he was the original McDonald and he would get secret messages in his McDoubles from a network of Ronald McDonald LARPers throughout the Midwest also known as the Smiley Face Killers.

Classified intelligence documents show that he used his network of spies to secure the Midwest popular vote and make sure Hillary didn’t win Wisconsin.

Certain sections of the Panama Papers and the Steele Dossier were left unpublished that proved Trump was planning to form a Trilateral Commission with Tim Hortons and Tepeмoк a Russian fast food establishment and Vladimir Putin’s main propaganda arm. It is now believed that this agencies goal was to spread the Blini Cat meme through U.S. social media sites like Facebook and Twitter during Bacone College’s 2015 student body election.

Multiple U.S. Intelligence Agencies are now recommending charges after discovering a Russian linked bank sent a payment of $6.66 to Trump Tower on Jared Kushner’s birthday. It is now believed that Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump were working in cahoots to cancel Black History Month and elect Kushner as the anti-Christ.

This information was published Wednesday on Gwyneth Paltrow’s blog Reikileaks.

>CNN
>Sources
>(((Paltrow)))

Awesome bait faggot sage

AHHHHH BUMP

link is broken OP

>McDoubles
>LARP
yeah no

>"he will go to jail" says increasingly nervous ctr shill for the 10000th time in a rom

because it's fake

>CNN sources say
I heard enough

no way! I totally believed the McDoubles story

it'a an elaborate LARP. if it was true it'd be plastered all over the front page of cnn and it's not

DRUMPFFFF
IS FINSIISHHHH

It's a satire piece you retards

kek i didn't bother to read it tbqhfam

FUCKING BLUMPF I KNEW MCDONALDS WERE RUSSIAN SPYS!!!!!!

big if true

Either I'm retarded, or this is big.

>spys
>leaf
not even surprised anymore

Just read the first part of you want some hearty laughs

Its like someone held a completely unbelievable story infront of CNNs face as a troll and they posted it without checking because it was about Trump and Russia

>(((sources)))

>Link doesnt work
Nah it wasnt, else it wouldnt have been removed

It was a troll CNN didnt recognize cause theyre sloppy

10/10

BROMP IS FINNISHED!!!

>he doesn't trust Reikileaks

>w-we're gonna stop you
t.cia nigger

You and what army fags? There's like a few thousand of you with combat training at most.

You really think you can take on millions of nationalists? Not to mention those in military loyal to Trump?

A billionaire, utilizing the dollar menu, no wonder he doesn't want to show his tax returns to Steven Colbert.

Just cuck my shit up

Great Article OP
Kek
>Trump's name used to be McDonald Trump
>payment of $6.66
>Cancel Black History Month

The answer is yes

>Sources

Absolutely nothing can happen while Republicans hold both houses. Period.
He was actually right about the thing about shooting someone in broad daylight. He wouldn't be impeached even if he did that.

the funniest thing about this is at first i thought that the deepstate dems were pulling out one last hopeless stop and honestly believed this OP was real.

you got me, OP. 10/10

BALTIC THREAD

>Sources:

>This information was published Wednesday on Gwyneth Paltrow’s blog Reikileaks.

>he would get secret messages in his McDoubles from a network of Ronald McDonald LARPers throughout the Midwest also known as the Smiley Face Killers

actually made me laugh, good job faggot

MCDOUBLES?? 2 PATTIES!?

BLUUUUUUUUMPFFFFF

>IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING TRUMP IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!

>10 replies

OP = fag

Fuck off you fucking boomer shill! Drumpf is going down!!!1! Impeach now! The BLUE WAVE starts today! #Hillary2020 #ResistOrangeFacists #BernForHer

>all these fags getting mad without actually reading the text

Good one, OP.

what has happened to Sup Forums? This is a max power retard thread

it was her turn
>lol tears

>when your enemies don't even put effort in the bait anymore

>TRUMP IS FINISHED!111!!1!!ONE

Hmm, this is about the 11,349th time I've heard this. It MUUuuust be true this time!

I stopped reading at (CNN)

cnn;dr

>Smiley Face Killers

have a (TayTay) OP

I seriously can’t tell which is funnier... the post or the thread..