Shokugeki no Soma

Ramen edition

Rindou-senpai a best

Is it weird for me to find Megishima attractive even though i'm a male?

Reminder that SnS gets 3rd season this fall.

Tosh makes great bara man

Third season visual

Is this a new meme? He is ugly as hell.

Sho Hayami better be Azami's VA or riot

Matches with a huge buildup like this always make me laugh

>OI OI OI MEGISHIMA, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? YOU BETTER NOT BE SLACKING OFF NOW, HERE I COME!
>SCARED? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO, HUH? COME AT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!
>followed by: two hours of quiet cooking while the public watches the chefs working at their tables in silence

Anime-only watcher here, what can I expect from new season?

Nah he's got that sexy Torik/Jojo character vibe

>Rindou is here despite being barely relevant
>Kuga is not here despite being central part of Festival arc
they are baiting waifufags I see

the ability to copy other peoples abilities has always been overpowered not to mention if he was truly able to do such a high level of copying wouldn't his foundation be on a prodigy level

>Erina development
>Barely any Megumi
>Massive revelations

Best girl and best boy appear, so look forward it.
Oh, also the worst character appears, but first two kinda compensate it so...

>Barely any Megumi
I meant barely any Megumi after the first arc from season 3

We'll enter Erina's route, so prepare your body, user.

Never watched the anime so I'm not exactly sure how far it's gotten
If Wikipedia is right (s2 ended with the stagiaire), then you can expect best grill (picture related) and the long-awaited Erina defrosting

Lots of Erina.

I hope Souma's dream conference becomes a reality.

If that really happens no joke, it might actually save the manga because to me I find it very interesting and cool especially since we get to see more Nao

Cute dere Erina and lots of drama

>the best boy and best girl appear
Do you mean the two new characters on visual?

Erina

Meh, Tsukasa looks much hotter in the manga.Rindou animated well though

The girl, yes, see The worst character is a creepy dude on the background

I've never been so aroused in my entire life.

>best girl and best boy.

But Erina and Takumi already appeared

She kind of looks like Kurokiba with boobs in this shot

RIP Wani-kun

I can't wait for season 4 now to see those cute OT4 moments.

I see you are a man of culture as well.

>season 4
>the season of OT4.

Like pottery.

Lel I like how tsukuda put nao with rindou and soma to not directly imply rindou and soma are related fanfic. Can't wait for the reveal that they are cousins. Dang yukihira has a lot of good cooks in their family in the future

They were the best until truly best ones appeared.

So 3rd season will have
>lot of dere Erina
Yesss.
>a red-haired girl as new best girl
She's hot
>less Megumi
Good
>More drama
WUT?

Oh well, did Erina already know Soma's father?

I doubt Rindou is gonna be cooking quietly.

It's the end of comfy and fun.

Have they announced how many episodes the 3rd season will have? Because there's a lot of shit happening between the end of season 2 and the Erina route

>season 1 ends before the main part of the autumn elections start
>season 2 ends with the end of the Staigiare

>shit that happens between the Staigiare and Erina route: E10 introduction, Moon Banquet Festival, Angry Chinese Midget introduction, Azami introduction, Azami's coup, assault against PSD, Souma vs Eizan shokugeki, Souma and Azami meeting each other, first attempted survivor purge, Souma vs Tsukasa shokugeki, Erina starting to turn up the dere, second attempted survivor purge, Erina actually turning up the dere (Erina route)

>>More drama
>WUT?
Erina's father will appear and he is... unusual character to say the least.

>Oh well, did Erina already know Soma's father?
Yes.

I doubt Rindou does anything quietly.

So, is the fact that the majority of the students love Central going to be addressed?

They already covered the E10 debut in the OVA.

But that's kind of plot important thing, and not a lot of people watch OVA.

Reminder that this guy is a japanese high school student

>he is... unusual character to say the least.
His arc literally almost killed the manga

Most people hate to think for themselves and go with whatever helps them with that. Not really worthy of further comment. Just play Persona 5 for a half-assed exploration of that concept.

>His arc
What do you mean by "his arc"? Technically everything that happens since his introduction can be seen as "his arc" since he is the main force behind the plot.

Each season animated about 60 chapters, so I think season 3 will end around chapter 170, that's when Erina tasting Soma's dish.

No, they're just "brainwashed" which is code for just trying to ride on their coattails and get an easy graduation and job due to Azami's influence. All they need to do is color inside the line and Azami will set them up for life instead of having to take part in an extremely competitive school system.

Im not sure if its a majority since the people in the audience all passed the graduation exams, and thus exclude those who didnt buy into central.
Its still a sizeable number though, and theyre about to see their futures ruined because the elitists missed their exclusive playground.

No user, Central is fucking great for mediocre students. It's not just a mindless mob, they have a legitimate motivation to root for them.

Is Azami the Holy Grail?

Introduction + Tootsuki takeover
Him being borderline rapey towards Erina in the beginning probably didn't help either

>There are still people who think Rindo is going to steamroll Megishima

kek

t. Nakiri Azami

Nothing is certain with Rindou. But if she "loses" it's not because he's better.

So no chance this round the rebels use teamwork to concentrate their efforts to remove one threat huh?

Why did authors decide to show us top-tiers now, but leave shitters like Momo and fucking Eizan for the third bout?

Considering it's 3 guys that don't really interact, nope.

Gotta have mehgoomy win somehow

>Introduction + Tootsuki takeover
>Him being borderline rapey towards Erina in the beginning probably didn't help either

His introduction chapters were actually pretty highly rated iirc. If only because of how much he shook the status quo.

They're more than likely going to recap it in the Season's first episode.

We will see it with Umis, hopefully with Erina instead of Souma.

Azami by himself is not even a bad character, he is pretty entertaining. It's how he affects the plot that makes him insufferable. And all his comically evil Central minions.

Megumi and Takumi need those wins.

I mean it would be more logical to show them now, and then bring out power houses like Megishima, Rindou and Eishi in the third bout.

Azami in himself is fine.
>over the top, like when he skiied
>mwaahahhahaah speeches
>yandere to his senpai
>shook status quo and caused many fights

All these are fine. The problem is how others act in relation to azami
>every examiner cheats
>erina is a mumbling idiot
>people act as if cooking is a political institution that shakes the world
>people acting is if clutching your child's hand too tight is the worst abuse is ever

Azami, when he fanboys jouichirou, does over the top stuff and causes fights is fine. The rest of the stuff that happen around him are the problem.

>every examiner cheats
Honestly can you make a villan more lame

>Round 1: all the rebels win
>Round 2: all Central members win
>Round 3+: start to mix it up for added suspense
Tsukasa and Rindou have temporary plot armor for now, so they were well suited for the 2nd round
Eizan and Momo by now are basically walking fodder waiting to be eliminated in one of the later rounds (because we have to give Megumi and Aldini a win or the fans will get angry)
That only leaves Saitou for the 2nd round

But then we'd get endless matches of them killing everyone they fight one after another. This way we can have breaks from the rape train.

Absolute shit. The manga only just got good again in the last 30 chapters or so after being drowned in Azami's garbage for an entire year.

>Tsukasa and Rindou have temporary plot armor for now
Why the fuck would they need any "plot armor" when they're guaranteed to win their first match?

Sleep tight, lil' croc.

Cause Rindou is not facing some random boy no. 1 but the ex 3rd seat.

They're guaranteed to win because they have plot armor
Tsukasa aside (Kuga is gonna get steamrolled either way), Rindou's match is supposed to be a close one, but it's obvious Rindou is going to win due to plot requirements

Will Erina get more than one Shokugeki? Seems unfair that Souma got 2.

Either her or Megummy against Momo.
I can see Erina vs Rindou.

Kuga and Giganigga will be the only characters on the team to not get a single win.

What does crocodile taste like?

Maybe Erina is the one that dispatches Eizan as a warmup?

Bags of sands

And they will get a seat and glory anyway. Based.

Firm like pork and a flavor that is like chicken meets fish.

It's like turkey with a more fish-like texture.

BARBARIAN

FEET

BARBARIAN CAMELTOE

Main character privileges.

Bullshit.

Since when do female savage barbarian wear undergarments?

>is supposed to be a close one
Based on? You seem very sure on that.

You can tell Rindo's match will be close just by the way the author is handling Megishima

He's not making Megishima some scared little bitch

Should Rindo win then its going to be tough hard earned win

Whoa, guys, season 3 got announced!

Nene and who?

So what? It doesn't mean it'll be close.

And should it be a curbstomp, then we know Megishima has tremendous skill but the gap being so fucking huge to the top 2.

What seat are you talking about?

A seat on the spectator bench when they are out.

It won't be a stomp

>He's not making Megishima some scared little bitch
You know, Julio was pretty sure of himself in his match with Isshiki too.

>implying Kuga won't run away crying

Whoever he fights during the climax.

Megishimafags didn't existed two weeks ago and now they are becoming delusional.