Chapter 68 Korean Scans:wasabisyrup.com/archives/NYd0rJ7TOJU

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/j8b52
vlxs.github.io/yuragi/
www12.zippyshare.com/v/W2Bdcvap/file.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Inserting a leg between his leg is almost rape. She was goin' to rape the lad.

>by Oryou

imgur.com/a/j8b52

I really love her no matter how bland she is.

Next week's chapter will have the lead color page and potentially the character poll results.

Already confirmed for poll results being next week.

Yuragi will also be on the cover of the magazine for the first time.

has ghost won yet

I'm glad this didn't get the axe.

Next

The last time Yuragi had the cover was when it debuted. I can't wait to see the poll results.

This is one of few harem series I honestly like and enjoy.
The way every heroine is so likeable and their interactions are not annoying, cliched or violent but friendly and like those of a cheery family remind me of Tenchi Muyo.

Plus MC is not dense, that's a breakthrough in development right from the start.

good, anime when?

>No Hibari

NANI?!

RIP.

>every heroine is so likeable and their interactions are not annoying, cliched or violent
That's how they a started tho, thank god they quickly warmed up and cut that out.

Hibari gave Kogarashi her chocolate last week, so she's done for the next couple chapters. I'm more surprised we didn't see anything with Oboro or Karura. I'd be surprised if neither of those does anything for valentine's, but I figured if they didn't get their own chapter they'd be worked in with Chisaki and Yuuna. But next chapter is being advertised as for Yuuna, and I don't see the author giving Chisaki a chapter focused on her with no real distractions, and not doing the same for Yuuna.

>thank god they quickly warmed up and cut that out.
There are still instances where characters lash out, but it's only when they're under extreme pressure.

Hibari and Sagi origin story. This is cannon.

>No Hibari
Shit chapter, no matter how perfect Chisaki is.

Best girl chapter.

>Yuragi will also be on the cover of the magazine for the first time.
Ghostits stronk. Im glad, the series deserved a better treatment.

> wanting a thing that cannot bear children to win

If you can punch ghosts you can dick them.
Wish I had that /x/ screen shot of that guy who raped a ghost.

Im with you bros, this shitty chapter is seriously lacking Hibari.

H I B A R I
I
B
A
R
I

>Hibarifags can't accept that the average rating of Hibari is low tier

Hibari is still my favorite girl.

She fell for him and is trying her best.

She's doomed to lose, but it's nice to see her try while being aware she faces an uphill battle against stiff competition, without being malicious towards the competition. As well as making realistic efforts to win Kogarashi's heart.

So what do people think the popularity poll will look like? My guess is along the lines of:

1. Kogarashi
2. Yuuna
3. Chisaki
4. Sagiri
5. Hibari
6. Oboro
7. Kayazu
8. Yaya
9. Karura
10. Nonko
11. Nakai
12. Matora

That page is going to be fucking beautiful in colors.

As likeable a lead as Kogarashi is, you shouldn't expect him to top the top girls. I mean it could happen, but it's very unlikely in harem romcoms.

Hibari a stinky shit.

Especially when most of the readers are male.

It's way more likely to happen in a battle series, even a battle harem, which Yuuna occasionally dips its toes into. But first and foremost it's a romcom, and there it's not so likely.

If there's a male lead in a harem romcom that can take first place, it'd be Kogarashi. I figure he'll be top three, and the focus on the girls gets spread around enough to possibly weaken Yuuna and Chisaki's lead, so I went ahead and speculated he'd manage to make 1st place over Yuuna.

>best girl chisaki will lose to a ghost
it's just not fair

>Shitposted this seires in the first 5 chapters
>Said multiple times it was going to be canned by chapter 12
>Now look forward to it every week

This is like a weekly D-Frag. Every chick is special

Kogarashi never gets any chapters from his PoV
So i doubt the readers care much about him

Series needs more Tengu booty.

>D-Frag
I would personally burn entire editorials and end as many shitty mangas as i could if it helped us get weekly releases

That'll probably be in limited supply unless she moves into the inn. Which doesn't seem likely to happen very soon.

wheres the site to make these again? and hibari a shit

I think Karura's involvement in the story is going to be more centered towards expanding the setting like when her arc introduced details like the three great families and certain aspects of Kogarashi's background.

vlxs.github.io/yuragi/

thanks user

Perhaps. Personally I expect her to continue to be a minor antagonist. Someone who's after Kogarashi, but isn't interested in befriending the rest of the girls. And thus occasionally does stuff that interferes with their chances but doesn't upset Kogarashi.

What a save!

That doesn't mean you can impregnate them.

Not with that attitude.

I don't know what this manga is but the girl on your picture looks like Misaka Mikoto and I can appreciate that
have a good day

>tfw Chisaki can't win
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH. HAREM END OR NOTHING BOYS, YUUNA IS OK BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE THE SOLE WINNER

Nice.

I don't really care that much for Chisaki. I guess she's about on the level as Yuuna, but neither are my favorite.

are you me?

Hibari a best

I really think that it's pretty cute how Chisake is best friends with a ghost girl.
Well, Yuuna a cute, so anyone would.

The mother knows which dick Chisaki wants?

>ついに、きたああああああ
The author is having a seizure from euphoria right now, I can feel it

Never heard of this manga, she's cute as fuck.
Thanks for ruining every page with a watermark koreans.

Is Chisaki's thirst was a number between 21 and 47 what would it be?

Sagiri-chan is making it look like she wants the K. She should stop that unless she means it.

Cute. CUTE!

>golly gee, why are all these purdy ladies giving me chocolate
I hate harems.

>implying he doesn't know
Did you even read last chapter man? Or

I wonder if TS user is around today.

I am, I've just be busy today. Anyways, here's the color version of chapter 67.

www12.zippyshare.com/v/W2Bdcvap/file.html

Enjoy.

Thanks.

>No Bedhair Hibari

FTFY