Your credit score is determined by your internet post history

How fucked are you?

>internet post history
Yeah that's definitely what's fucking up my credit score

How do I get a good score and how do I get a bad score? I'm a shitposter and a troll and a degenerate

you get a bad score for shitposting, trolling and degeneracy

Ok boys. I'm ready to fight against this.

QQ and WeChat are how people buy stuff in china. Its much more then a chat app.
Wouldnt expect a brainlet to understand

That episode of The Orville was pretty good.

I wander these wastelands to look for posts about helplessness and suicide and provide encouragement to keep living and seek a better tomorrow.

I don't do it for a reward, but if I were to be judged for my morality, I should hope it would be positive.

>fucking over your entire economic system by instead of basic it on likelihood to payback its based on goodboy points

holy shit

My father regularly steals my identity. 30 years old and I can’t get financed for anything :,(

One of the better Black Mirror episodes.

This is a great idea. Everyone knows leftists, SOYBOYS, bernibros, feminists etc are incredibly irresponsible financially. Tfw only alt right gets loans now

It's weird how the chinese were so eager to adopt an application that control every aspect of their lives

WOT IF YA PAID YA BILLS WITH TWEETS INSTEDDA MONEY

kys

Does calling someone a faggot help or hurt my credit score? If it helps, I'm golden.

Thanks for the pic
t. footfag

Australian and Canadian shitposters have 299 points

OI WUBBOUT IF WE MADE AN EPISODE WHERE BATHROOMS ALL HAVE CAMERAS SO THE QUEEN CAN WATCH YA HAVE A WANK

Call the cops and get him arrested, Pussy

OK, I'm ready too!

Unironically change your name. If you're young it shouldn't be hard or relatively damaging

>having an online identity

get the fuck off my board normies

we'll find out soon enough

you think social credit schemes are going to stop at china? lol

Something similar happened to me recently. Just had to have myself re-established as living recently.

actually canada is already working on it. i remember reading a news article about that a year ago

and lets project this into the future a little shall we. an electronic currency where your ability to buy and sell depends on your social credit score.

Wait is this like government sanctioned good boy point?

yes

this is how freedom dies
with good boy points

That doesnt work as a business model though. Thats where I have trouble seeing this implemented in the way being presented.

in our individualistic culture there is too much ego but China doesn't do it right either. Govt patronizes its citizens and treats them like a little shits that need to be told what to do. And since they're 1 billion you don't matter either.

I know so weird right this is totally unlike the Chinese

If they are using AI then good because I am defintitly not black.

it's not about business or money it's about power and control

i hope the people in power that want more money defeat the people in power who want more control. but we'll see

Why does this board constantly fall for misinformation?

>A user’s score is determined by an in-house algorithm that takes five elements into account: honoring commitments, security, wealth, consumption and social networking. This is similar to the system used by Sesame Credit, Alibaba affiliate Ant Financial’s proprietary credit score, Tech in Asia said.

>According to the service’s terms and conditions, the scores under the five categories are determined through an assessment of the user’s historical data gathered on the internet.

>This includes mobile payment transaction data from WeChat Pay and QQ Wallet, information about financial assets and repaid loans, as well as data on the quality of the user’s social network. Third party data sources such as telecom operators, financial institutions, and government departments also contribute to a user’s credit score.

Nowhere does it say that it includes CHAT HISTORY.

However taking into account the social network of a person isn't great but it can be an indicator if done right.

All of you imbeciles who constantly fall for 140 character bait threads are the cancer of this earth and you should seriously question your ways of taking in information because something is wrong.

Im just saying you cant secure loans based on nice comments. Its a horrible business plan. Sure this is all incrementalism towards a point when all of those actions are subsidized for the sake of control but for now I cant see a company saying "We will give credit to niggers without jobs for virtue signaling." Thats like subprime lending.

>positive posts about government equal high score
just build your own shareblue shillbot and mine it like crypto

we know
but do some basic figuring shit out and its not an implausible stretch that chat and internet and social media history can be included in these sorts of schemes

>become part of the problems in the world by disseminating evil propaganda for money
no thanks

How did the Chinese exist before the advent of cellphones?

Glad I'll never need credit again

With very low standards and living conditions in abject slavery to their communist ideology....

This is the type of shit that jewish people would be mass executed for. I welcome them trying it.

it's only evil propaganda if the liberals are in power
I bet my score is amazing under a republican administration

>we know

hows your first day on Sup Forums going so far?

you can secure loans based on whether or not algorithms determine you to be of solid character. if the algorithms are effective anyways.

but ultimately i think you're right. social credit scores are bullshit. which means they're not doing this for business reasons like they imply. so why are they doing it?

power, control. the people in charge need to micromanage every aspect of our lives because having power over us gives them hits of dopamine, it's literally addicitive. social credit is like crack to the elite

china is quickly becoming a futuristic dystopia

no dude, the establishment is in power. i like trump but lets face it, he's kind of a alone at the top fighting the establishment. and he doesn't have ultimate power. the establishment is still in charge. and also most republicans are establishment puppets same as democrats

but yeah, if posting comments about the merits of trumps tax plan awarded social credits i'd already be rich

>Nowhere does it say that it includes CHAT HISTORY.
Ah yes, I'm sure the authoritarian dictatorship that monitors and strictly controls all of the internet traffic in that shithole totally isn't using that against it's citizens as well. Either you're a chi-com or a fucking retard.

>making claims without having evidence for it

are you a liberal sjw cause you sound like one

for a better score you have to subcribe in BLACKED.com and defend rapefugges on kikebook

>the great firewall isn't common knowledge and needs to be sourced
Ah, so you're a retard then?

at this point i would not even be surprised if that literally becomes the case. i can get arrested in canada for not using a genderlarpers preferred imaginary pronouns. so its only going to get more ridiculous from here

Bitch the Chinese would eat you alive

#metoo anonbro.

Bank asked my father “my” security info:
1. Mom’s maiden name
2. My date of birth
3. My Social Security number
all of which of course he knew duh

Now if I had been a nigger, lol, my security questions would be ironclad

Unknown dad
He wouldn’t have known mms name at all
Mom would never have married anyway, so no maiden name, just Moetisha t’Chunga Greene
5 social security IDs from dead wytepipo

>shifting the goalpost

oh boy. You know very well that you claim that Tencent who isn't the chinese government somehow goes through all of chinas IM's to determine a credit score without having evidence for it. That is all I am saying.

But you go ahead and base your highly intellectual conclusions of yet another twitter screencap thread on Sup Forums my dude. It is clearly the right way of going about these things. You are so "red pilled" bro!! Wish i were you!

When OP's are written like that, the Title is usually used as a premise. So "Your credit score is determined by your internet post history" would translate into something akin to "Let's assume for a moment that your credit score is determined by your internet post history" (followed by a question, of course).

ahh fuck. is this what all the pink haired cows and soyboy cumrags were chanting about "YOURE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY"

Were they gonna just flat out roll this out under Hillary? They fucking were, werent they?

you know what I mean Hans. Don't pretend this board isn't full of fucking idiots. There are 50 of these threads a day.

Sup Forums is reading headlines as much as Twitter does yet somehow feels superior to the average Twitter retard for some reason.

>bait threads are bait

wow you dont say

I wonder how many chink eyed China men are use progz to score credit. Nothing like sitting back and watching a not do all the hard work. Never fear anons I'm sure there is an autist among us that will write it.

severly underrated

>>shifting the goalpost
That isn't a goalpost shift, if you weren't a fucking retard, you'd know that.

nice feet

Adidas.
It’s always Adidas.

China is turning into a black mirror episode

Good Goy Points (aka the credit score) only apply to the goy slaves in the US.

ofc it was idiot. You tried to shift the whole discussion about the firewall for no reason.

Would anyone in their right mind lend money to a Bernie bro

i called womens rights marchers stupid whores once over facebook when people conviced me to try using it, but have quit facebook soon since i didnt know what to do on it

>You tried to shift the whole discussion about the firewall for no reason.
>guise the monitoring and control of the internet in China and their great firewall are two separate things!
Jesus Christ man, can you at least try?

(((credit)))

I'm liking the tacticool red ryder

I'm negative 6 gorillion if they look up my post history

>eager
chinese have no concept of rebellion to authority, they just all clap and accept whatever the party thinks is best

however I don't think anyone in the west would do anything if this popped up outside of china

first it'll be rewards for "good" behaviour, then they'll gradually move everyone onto using it, the normies will go for it, that's 99% of the population then

they'll probably merge it with universal basic income, so you'll only get free money if you be obedient to your masters

Imagine if it's check what you play too

>Playing Hellmoo

im pretty sure police is coming for you now

This is legit scary

it is for a degenerate and a deviant
>i cant rent a bike if i insult people online oh the horror
lol

>found the cuck

jokes on you im a virgin whos never had a relationship before

Yes. Basically
> countless vectors from various taxes to lacking opportunities to make money take away all your money
> all large amounts of liquidity can only be accrued through credit
> how much credit banks are willing to give you - if any at all - depends on how many good goy points you collect from posting on the internet
This is the free west.

Let's roll!

Damn, ya got me there.

they already stopped testing the credit score mentioned in OP pic because it wasn't working right

china has a lot less household debt so they need to find other ways to determine borrower worthiness to increase the number of loans people are taking. you won't see these types of credit scores in the US for that reason (we already have viable scores) and the fact that there would be huge outrage if enough messaging/social networking services tried to combine data to make it viable.

I'm behind 6 gorillion proxies