preview when?

That's a really smol Jeanne.

I miss Zell and his autism.

>even MAPPA wants these two to be the OTP
Just do it already.

Kaisar has a fat butt.

New ED is going to be by Daoko as well.

shingekinobahamut-virginsoul.jp/news/

He better waifu her up after this. She deserves some happiness for all the shit she does for him and the rest of the cast.

Previews for Ep 12 out:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1498094946

Looks pretty hype. It seems those two knights who are under Kaisar will get involved too. I'm guessing they will break out Kaisar and Favaro.

Looks like Charioce has already started activating the green magic while they're still underground.

All of them have nice asses.

So what episode is this?

He doesn't look impressed

>have an imperator-class Titan built underground
>finally have it be powered up
>"Eh, I thought giant robot would be cooler."

Cheerios truly is a man who cannot be satisfied, he must keep striving to make humanity more and more awesome.

Oh thank god.

>No wounds

This might just be a flashback from Mugaro's perspective.

Has anyone on Sup Forums seen it coming that Nina's mysterious date is the king?

>there are people on this board, in this thread, who will say that this man can do any wrong

Binged this yesterday and its great overall but i almost feel bad for not liking nina so far, i skipped most of that episode when she dances with the king. Hopefully azazel comes back soon.

kawaii

>i skipped most of that episode when she dances with the king
>Hopefully azazel comes back soon
Holy shit Azazelfags really are miserable cucks.

Fuck meant for

They wont let him win, but I want him to

>so triggered he can't quote right

As expected of Cheetofags

New OP and ED starting cour two by the way.
第2クール目のOP&ED情報を公開しました!
新OPテーマは「Walk This Way」/THE BEAT GARDEN
新EDテーマは「Cinderella step」/DAOKO

It's been obvious since the PV user.

Are we getting the new OP ED this week or next week?

>新OPテーマは「Walk This Way」/THE BEAT GARDEN
We j-pop now

I was genuinely surprised that Ninas date was the King.

Then, I'm a speedwatcher anyways.

Nex week. Ep 12 marks the end of the first cour. There'll be a screening event of the first 12 eps with Kaisar and Alessand VA to commemorate it.

This show is turning me gay

Guy on the right is cool, but I still don't like Alessand. He's nothing but a faggot who got into the knights with his rich family connections and does nothing but bitch about Kaisar.

I don't know the lore of the Bahamut world, so can anyone tell me what the "good" race, e. g. the one with the least crimes is?

This show makes it seem as if humans and gods are scheming and egoistic, while the demons are simply fighting back.

Gods have objectively least crimes in their ledger regardles of the butthurt humanfags bitching. Both demons and humans have done really shady shit in the past. Still do in humanity's case.

Did you watch the first season? It was pretty obvious there that the demons were enemies of mankind and heaven, and would constantly fuck with both. Although the demons of S1 were either monsters or cartoonishly evil compared to the humanizing aspect they are being given this season. Heaven doesn't really care about the humans save for a select few like Micheal, but they never actively acted against humanity and spent S1 using all their power holding back Bahamut. Humans aren't exactly free of guilt either.

All in all, the three sides are supposed to be flawed. Just ignore the LARPing autists in these threads.

Neither, it's on ep 14 on the 7th next month.
twitter.com/sakanaction/status/877696105747685381

13 is the big finale ep they spent forever making.

Did you miss that the question is asked without human race as the center and the point of view? "Enemy of mankind" is irrelevant and not an answer to a question which doesn't assume human perspective. That aside, humans were plenty shit toward each other as well in the first season.

So are we getting a break between the two cours, or is it just going to keep going?

And people say men think with their dicks.

>13 is the big finale ep they spent forever making.

Holy shit. The fucking hype.

So the big finale is just going to be Cheerios vs the gods? Pretty meh to be honest.

What did you expect? We knew that since the PV showed the city getting destroyed by El and Cheerios using his secret weapon

I expected more stakes for the characters involved. Pretty much the whole main cast is out of the picture for the conflict so who gives a shit? It's obvious Cheerios won't die and nobody cares about Gabs. They'll just meet, shoot lasers for a bit and go home. Nina may or may not run around in dragon form too. Pretty meh.

>Not suffering
Disgusting.

The stakes will be rised in the second cour, now it's the end of the first act.

>inb4 Cheerio-mech vs protoss carrier

>implying it's female and not an insecure beta faggot who needs to project himself onto an alfa to gain self worth
Cheetosfags are going to be pretty devastated when his mommy issues come to light.

Fuckin wait. What? There was somone that didn't thought so since the start?What they were blind?

pretty