Can we post examples of anime adaptations turning better than the original manga?

can we post examples of anime adaptations turning better than the original manga?

pic related

Any KyoAni manga adaptation

>Bones Original Ending
Haha. No.

I feel most shoujo adaptions are like that

artwork is better and he series tends to cut-off when it goes full soap-opera

>can we post examples of anime adaptations turning better than the original manga?
When is that ever not the case?

>he actually prefers monochrome drawings to moving pictures with music, sound effects and voices

>When is that ever not the case?
A bunch of shonen filled to brim with filler arcs would like a word with you.

Hey, it was much better than the other Bones Original Ending. Soul Eater I'm looking at you.

That was better than the manga's ending at least

Bones Original endings are better than the manga 9 times out of 10. Prove me wrong.

I can't think of even one direct adaptation that was better than the source manga. The nature of a tv anime production just doesn't allow it.

I can fucking see your shit taste in the air you disgusting subhuman.

Angelic Layer. Always Angelic Layer.

I'll argue Mob Psycho 100. That crew put their soul into that production, and it's a beautiful adaptation.

this, the manga in OP pic had shit ending. Hell, the manga was bad to begin with.

The manga is traditional shoujo, the anime turned into a random gag series with a tint of shoujo and homosexuality, FUCKING PERFECT.

Berserk 2016
Yu Yu hakusho

This post is totally fair and not bias at all.

it's entirely accurate

Pretty much all of them. Except for Berserk or some shit I guess.

I mostly agree with this, but what I feel is the worst part is how action in manga/ comics is actually just straight up obsolete to action in animation.

>Anime had a copout ending with sudden drama and hints that Tamaki might win
>Manga had a complete, fulfilling ending and Tamaki actually won

Nah.

It's about the journey, not the destination, fag. Shoujo is almost always garbage writing, and this was not an exception

Only the second half, though. The first half was terrible.

The 90's version, not that Crystal garbage.

According to some people on Sup Forums, Rose of Versailles.

>According to some people on Sup Forums
Opinion discarded

But I don't read source material and haven't even finished the anime, and I'm not good at forming my own opinions in the first place. I absolutely need Sup Forums to tell me what to think.

The anime and manga were the same until the anime ended. But you sound like some fujoshit so here is your home:

wut