Lol even after tax reform people still want Dems in charge of Congress. Drumpf's done

Lol even after tax reform people still want Dems in charge of Congress. Drumpf's done.

>Hillary has a 98% chance to win

yeah but for dems its sinking while for reps its raising.

Take off the memeflag Obamaleaf, I know that's you.

>fox news had Hillary winning by 10 percent

This mean 5 point lead for GOP

well we all know how that played out last time. worst case scenario i end up in the white room again and then this patch of time is repeated and she wont win again

i know she thinks she wouldnt be bad mouthed but she is blamed for a lot... or at least was

Concentration is that all that really matters. The impotent tears of NY and Cali dems won't do a damn thing to shift an election in, say, a midwest state.

Also, polling people without any real evidence of how likely of voters they are is pretty meaningless, and dems tend to hurt for turnout on off year elections.

lol that's one way to read that picture, pal. keep up the good work surfin' that blue wave!

>15% gap to 2% gap in 1 month

Yeah this is good news for dems lolololol

If anything this just shows polling about confessionals races nearly a year in advance is pointless

The "tax reform" was little more than corporate welfare.

So, from Dec:
R +9
D -4
Nice trend starting there, still got 10 months to go.

>Monmouth University
On a scale of 1 to Liberal how bad is that place?

Monmouth polls are reliable

it was much more than anything democrats would ever give the working class because with democrats its just tax increase and losing money therefore republicans have been by definition the right choice if you want more money for you work this is not a question or opinion this is just a blatant fact.

Is believing polls a sign of mental deficiency?

Most people haven’t even filed their taxes yet, they won’t get a tax return until April - May. When they see how much $ they’re getting back, they’ll be voting for Republicans. Plus midterms most Democrats don’t even vote. Even if they “get out the vote” most of them won’t.

>goes from +18 to +2 in a few months
Dems should be shitting their pants right now desu senpai

Problem with generic ballot polls is that on election day you vote for an actual candidate rather than a generic party label. Even in states with a straight party button, the individual candidates matter. The Republicans have a slight chance at a 60 vote majority in the Senate if they pick the right candidates. Likewise the Democrats if they triple down on the type of people they've been nominating will be in trouble.

The changes won't affect last year's taxes so it won't make a difference on their tax return this year. The will however start seeing more money on their paychecks... at least those with jobs so expect Democrats to whine about a lack of gibs.

>what is margin of error
This.

is reading comprehension not taught to faggots?

Well sweetie, we Dems are waiting to hear what the FISA memo brings. We may have to lay low for a bit. *kisses

>monmouth university poll

I'm suspicious of that polling organization and its findings. December and now can't be so different.

>nationwide polling for state elections

Polls don't matter before a week out from the election

And even then the reported number isn't as reliable as the data

>muh conventional political maps
Fucking Alabama turned Democratic.

NICE.

>ITT Faggot can't see trends
Get pozzed again
sage

lol bullshit. Everyone with a real job got a tax cut.

And 25 times larger than O'Niggers cut that everyone sucked him off over

Extremely liberal

Damn. I am so sorry OP. It must be really hard to have such a bizarre outlook on life and to know almost everyone else alive is happier than you.

It's going to be a long decade for you. Poor thing.

>acting like an insane unique case is indicative of a trend

>libertarian flag
>upset by tax cuts

Someone is doing something fucky

Tick tock

You mean Alabama refused to vote for a man that was called a child rapist on national news programs for a month.

It is a trend and there aren't that many Senate seats to hand out free 6 year terms to Dems.

Can’t speak for everyone, but I am happy with Trump and I play to vote straight R in 2018, and vote Trump in 2020.

most of the polls of the 2016 election were right, they were only off by a few percentage points.

The problem with polls is that they don't take into consideration the electoral college.

Hillary did win the popular vote at around the percentage that the polls said she would, Trump just won a few thousand more votes than her in very key areas to secure the win.

It was retarded of the analysts to assume that the president had to win the popular vote in order to win the election.

Instead of blaming the media you should be asking how can you stop child rapists from winning primaries. Because activist Republicans like them crazy now.

You mean she won the vote with illegal aliens?

You talk like they aren't fully aware that the results they broadcast are inaccurate. This isn't a mistake, it's propaganda.

At least 60% of Americans think they will see no extra money from tax cuts.

The tax cuts will be seen on paychecks soon, and as people reach their 1 year mark, 2 year mark, etc. They will probably see a better raise than what they are used to.

Also, though the left can cry Russia Russia Russia for the next 20 years, they've already convinced as many people as they ever will, and I believe they are slowly losing believers by the day.

A lot can happen between now and November

>trusting (((polls)))

I figured you people would have learned after the election, polls don't mean anything

So true, and another example of how the left can only maintain power with ignorance.

They actually have tens of millions of voters who believe that tax CUTS will be taking money out of their wallets.

Only welfare recipients need to worry about having less.

>drumpf's done

Oh look, it's the 11,340th time someone has said Trump is done. It MUUUuuust be true THIS time!

fuck off retard i dont use meme flags

i always proudly wear my leaf

For some reason Democrats always do very good in Congressional "generic dem vs generic rep" polling. Look at this same poll over the last few years and you will see the Dems always have a 7-10 advantage in the polling compared to what actually ends up happening