Why are some women obsessed with their genitalia?

Why are some women obsessed with their genitalia?

More accurately women are obsessed with the cult of woman-hood. Everything relates back to their gender for them.

why are vags so disgusting?

Because it's the only thing they've got that has any kind of value.

because it's the only thing they own of value to anyone

Only innies look good prove me wrong its just a puffy flesh piece with line through the middle not a disguting roasting vag with beef spilling out all over the place

I love a nice fat roast beef sandwiches flopping all over the place

That's fucking disgusting. People who say men are nastier than women are out of their minds.

do you get turned on when you see an open wound?

It's all they have.

Only if it's a feminine open wound big enough for my penis.

Men are too, but they're told it's disgusting to do it so they are more reserved.

i dont know, maybe they were all secret dykes or something. i really dont know

>black hand
>white vagina

Since the times of Nimrod, men have built massive obelisks and towers, symbolizing their own genitalia. The masculine qualities have ruled for 10000 years. The result is endless wars, struggle and oppression. Now, the feminine nature if being elevated again. You should welcome this, as it will bring us all closer to the ultimate truth. Though, there are powers misusing this wave of awakening, trying to corrupt it by promoting self destructive ideas to mankind. Little do they know, that their attacks on humanity only accelerate the awakening. If we want to defeat the elites, we must empower our women. Once there's no power play between men and women, and we accept that we are only actors playing our part... then we will be ready to give birth to a generation that will break the elite's control over he human mind. There's no "men" and "women"... there's only "us". The elites have always fought against this sacred truth. Remember that women are suffering just as much as men (and so are the children, who will one day become adults). Break the cycle.

Fuckin slide thread

>this

forgot pic related

Why should you care?

Or have never cleaned public restrooms. Women, generally speaking, are pigs.

Wtf where I am from we are not. You are probably north american.

This. They are defined by a vacant space. A hole.This is the perfect metaphor for their soul. An empty space men pour their time and energy into only to be hit by more responsibility in 36 weeks. On reflection; it makes perfect sense.

(((EMPOWERMENT)))

>The masculine qualities have ruled for 10000 years.
Depends on the place and time
> The result is endless wars, struggle and oppression.
And technology, and the computer you are using right now, and evolution, we are even getting closer to full virtual reality immersion
>as it will bring us all closer to the ultimate truth
Vague words, elaborate on this.
>If we want to defeat the elites, we must empower our women.
Which elites?
For what purpose?
Who benefits from this?
What are the elite's motives?
>There's no "men" and "women"... there's only "us"
While we are indeed all humans and that should be considered when making certain decitions, it is completely irrelevant in the day-to-day life of any person.
You can't treat a man and a woman the same way, they have clear differences, doing so would be like trying to use a wood drill on a metal plate, it's not going to work.
You know demons are supposed to be inferior to humans right?

women are the niggers of genders

To be honest I’m a 30 year family man, and I still draw dicks on bathroom walls.

>her: lmao not offering to you that's for sure
>you:

>Why are some women obsessed with their genitalia?
come on now... i'd agree women are generally idiots, but guys are way more obsessed about dicks than women are about baginers

A negress, what a surprise. Quite ironic she painted a pink pussy

Because it's their bargaining chip.

>You know demons are supposed to be inferior to humans right?
Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and deities, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature, or the deities themselves (see Plato's Symposium). According to Hesiod's myth, great and powerful figures were to be honoured after death as a daimon…" Daimon is not so much a type of quasi-divine being, according to Burkert, but rather a non-personified "peculiar mode" of their activity. (Wikipedia research)
>the rest of your post
You make a lot of assumptions about a world in which women are not seen as inferior and subjugated. For all I know, we would be more spiritually and technologically advance in a balanced world between the feminine and masculine qualities.
Also, everyone benefits from defeating the elites. Their motives are the "assisted evolution of mankind". The final result of the elite's subjugation of humanity would be the destruction of all human qualities. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. I have decided that I quite like human qualities and I want to preserve them. If you want to side with the elites, you don't have to do much. Their hate and fear based mind control seems to be making a dent on humanity already. We must create a new balance to this system, by awakening the sheep. Once they see the truth about this paradigm, they will be able to make their individual choices, so that we may achieve a consensus. Then, the old world will either collapse or humanity will fade into eternal obscurity. There's only one eternal Source.

Came here to post THIS

When my university introduced mixed-gender bathrooms by the library, myself and my classmates stopped using them. Tissue paper, food, blood and all sorts started appearing.

Kek, we stuck the the bathroom by the science and technology labs. Absolutely spotless.

>Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits
Nature spirits are nature spirits.
According to Abramelin usually people assume elementals are demons, because elementals are forces of nature and they do not act for good nor for bad.
The word daimon actually means spirit so, you can use it to talk about almost anything, good, bad, big, small..
>For all I know, we would be more spiritually and technologically advance in a balanced world between the feminine and masculine qualities.
The spirituality in women was popularized in the medieval times, there was no solid proof of woman being more spiritually developed than men.
In fact, most of the old books of magic you can find are written by men.
Also, our current technology is an effort of both men and women, not only the first programmer in the world was a woman, lovelance, but the ENIAC was programmed mostly by women too.
>Their motives are the "assisted evolution of mankind". The final result of the elite's subjugation of humanity would be the destruction of all human qualities
Well its called evolution isn't it?
There's a price to pay for knowledge, we have to let go of these tribial things if we want to understand the things we cannot see nor explain.
Like infrared colors, to give a really simple example.

stripper pole.

I don't think they are, in general. There is a certain one that will make you banned on Sup Forums if you even talk about it that is an example of a unattractive one. Both of my girlfriends have had great vaginas.

>there was no solid proof of woman being more spiritually developed than men.
I never claimed this to be the case. Children, women, men, animals, plants, microscopic life forms... All of them have different interactions with the spirit world. Humans are capable of developing spirituality, and it is unique to every individual. By suppressing the female spirituality for so long, we have lost a lot of the spiritual potential of humanity. Women are not MORE evolved spiritually than men, but they are different and their average bodies serve as soul vessels with different spiritual capabilities than the average male body.
The same goes for intelligence and technology. Ever heard of multiple intelligences? There are potentially many technologies or technological applications that have been ignored and not yet discovered, because our society only values one kind of intelligence. The average female has a different brain, to that of the male and our society would be technologically very different if the female mind has not been suppressed for so long.
In order to achieve humanities true potential, we must free ourselves from prejudice and old paradigms. The elites want to artificially create their own vision of evolution, even though humans are already perfect as they are. The elites want to enslave humanity for another 10 thousand years. The human spirit doesn't deserve to be kept in bondage for so long. It is time to break the cycle. You are falling prey to the divisive games of the elites. It's time to wake up. The elites never stop scheming in the shadows.

What would happen if we started wearing giant cocks around hairy balls on our maga hats?

My 16 year old niece is performing in a production of the vagina monologues at her extremely liberal high school. It makes me sick to my stomach. She's rolls her dad she's "questioning" which probably means she made out with one of her friends when they were high. On top of that she recently started bringing her boyfriend to family events, this nigger is so dark he's like a black hole. At least he's the same age as her and very quiet, barely says anything. Probably just intimidated being around white people.

Makes me sad for my brother. This is where liberalism leads.

Whores love to advertise.

It's the same reason some men are obsessed with their genitals. They are low class.

cuz it's the only thing of value they have

alright he beat me to it

What a bunch of fucking nonsense. Never post again or compensate me for my wasted time reading your shit.

all people think about sex with a high frequency, women think about themselves more than males, so women will think about themselves in relation to their sexual state more often.

War and struggle are necessary and inherent to human existence.

I realize English is probably your second language and we understand what you're saying but your last sentence is pure Sup Forums gold.

> By suppressing the female spirituality for so long
I see not only female spirituality supressed, but the general spirituality being thrown off of balance, you can't openly talk about spirituality whitout being called a mad man, in fact i see females as having an advantage when it comes to this as people discriminate them a lot less when it comes to that, the general assumption is that women are supposed to like all that stuff.
>their average bodies serve as soul vessels with different spiritual capabilities than the average male body
There is not such thing as body when speaking about spiritual stuff, the only weight you have is that of your life on your shoulders, your decitions and your acts shape your energy.
>Ever heard of multiple intelligences?
That is not applicable to gender, it vares a lot from person to person.
I am an INFJ so people always assume i'm gay because i have 'something 'girly' in my points of view.
>There are many technologies or technological applications that have been ignored and not yet discovered, because our society only values one kind of intelligence.
Actually that is the work of small groups that don't want certain things to go to the light, it doesn't favors their agenda.
If what they do is god or bad, i do not know, for i don't know their motives. It would be bad to assume everyone works only for themselves.
> The average female has a different brain, to that of the male and our society would be technologically very different if the female mind has not been suppressed for so long.
Well women are naturally submissive so its obvious that men got a lot of advantage when time came to build houses, yet i don't think the lack of women in technology areas is men's fault, its been decades since we are all free to study whatever we want to study, its just that only now women are developing a liking for technology

turkey basters
because satan put his seed in the very first one

there's even artificial eggs or wombs now. surrogacies. sex bots? what the fuck good is a pussy for? cancer? killing aids meds?

Not true. The elites exist, but yet they don't engage in war and struggle, because those are reserved for the plebs and sheeple. You're a cuck who likes to suck elite cock.

>Why are some women obsessed with their genitalia?

We're hardly in a position to criticize

roast is disgusting but innies look almost featureless and uninteresting, even on 2d
More like entitlement.

adam did not transgress. nor was he deceived. nor do the fallen angels even find him attractive. even super gonorrhea is impossible to see in a poon. but on a man it is. zika? and on and on we go. we chop off penises for most part. let alone any cultural protections or obsessions. then there's useless tits. it's all a fiasco

So a pin-prick would turn you on?

>In order to achieve humanities true potential, we must free ourselves from prejudice and old paradigms. The elites want to artificially create their own vision of evolution, even though humans are already perfect as they are.
Humans are far from perfect, not even angels are perfect.
The elites you are talking about (which i'm taking as a placeholder because i don't know which groups are you speaking of) are trying to make humanity artificially evolve..So what?
That is good, we need to evolve, human technology is a rought attempt to imitate nature.
> The elites want to enslave humanity for another 10 thousand years. The human spirit doesn't deserve to be kept in bondage for so long. It is time to break the cycle. You are falling prey to the divisive games of the elites. It's time to wake up. The elites never stop scheming in the shadows.
Nein, do you seriously, from the bottom of your hearth believe that a group of people can control the unknown?
They have trouble controlling the physical world, how do you expect them to control the ethereal one?
Stop worrying so much, death will come eventually.

that's what asses are, hehehe

>but yet they don't engage in war and struggle
They did.

>Stop worrying so much, death will come eventually.
Yes, it will. But I believe in reincarnation. I don't want humans to suffer eternally. The cycle has to break at some point, because nothing is eternal other than the source itself.

Well, you know why men are obsessed with their dick?
Because they have a reason to, by an evolutionary standpoint, a longer dick is more likely to produce a male baby, while a smaller one is more likely to produce a female baby.
Obviously when talking in tribal therms, it is way better to have a male baby that can impregnate as many women as possible than to have a female baby that can be impregnated only one time every year.
Also, the thicker the dick and the thicker the head, the more effective the dick is to remove an adversary's sperm from inside the vagina when the act of coitus has taken place.
That is why men are so obsessed to show how their dick is big and thick, a big, thick dick is more likely to give best results when reproducing.

Women on the other hand have no reason to obsess over their pussy, a hole is a hole and it's tight by default, so there's not a lot to take into consideration.
Women starting to obsess over their genitalia is a new world probrem bringed by the discrimination of certain vaginal shapes (beef curtains)
Women are trying to prove their vagoo has no beef curtains to ensure they can attract a male to reproduce with.

>some
All. Most are just trained to not pester humans constantly with only theme they truly care about, but if given full freedom of social codes of conduct, it always emerges eventually.

No, they always send others to do it for them. When they fail, they just slide back into the shadows and try again later. Very rarely did they get caught (most who got caught were just scapegoats). The elites are master manipulators and schemers, not warriors.

Men are too, human beings overall are just perverts.