Tinder DEGENERCY

Whores over 30 took Tinder to court for charging x2 much the cost of younger users.

>Still riding the cock carousel
>Not getting married before 30
>Butt hurt private app is trying to teach you lessons

They still broke the law.
Besides
>using tinder at all
>being a whore

Layers and layers of degeneracy.

Ayo hol up, tinder costs money to use?

Pfft hahahahahahahahaha

do people actually pay for this shit

you can pay to get boosted so people see you sooner and stuff like seeing who liked you I think

charges less for younger people because they match more

I CANT BE A ROASTIE FOR FREE!?!?!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee

how many more instances of data vs. feelings are we going to see?

>hurr why is black products locked up in walmart
>reeee why iphone think my friend rook rike me
>why is tinder charging us more to prop up our worthless asses compared to the attractive fertile women?

>try Bumble, the gimmicky “feminist” Tinder where the women have to message first
>it works out exactly as I expected
>90% of them open with “hi!” or “hey there”
>the rest would use “3 truths and 1 lie” thing
>mfw women complain about “hi” openers like that on Tinder and “3 truths 1 lie” is one of the top google results for “good bumble openers”

It’s funny how Bumble was hyped up like women were gonna be some kind of slick special agent Jane Bond once those pesky Tinder men and their silly openers are shut down, but all they can muster is a bunch of heys and a google search

I fucked a 37 year old lawyer off bumble a few weeks ago. She turned out to be a crazy bitch

>using this shit in the first place
>fucking around instead of getting gf and settling down

absolutely degenerate

Did u at least get money?

Yeah I did notice that the quality of women in terms of income was much higher on Bumble, lots of professional women on there

No, just sex. I have my own job and likely make more than her. Plus she had a young kid in the other room I don't have expenses like that.

>t. virgin
Fuck whores until you're 25 and then start looking to settle with a girl that's 20-21, you unbelievable faggot

>be 31 year old herpes ridden cumdumpster, pay money to use tinder, get more sexually transmitted diseases.
>Kill yourself

t. whore

Tried Tinder once. What I've noticed all over: massive cunts with a pole (kek) up their ass, dumb bimbos with absolutely nothing interesting to say, straight out sluts and women cheating on their significant others. Oh yeah and then there's the type that you've mentioned, basically stealing jokes and supposedly witty openers in order to make themselves look quirky/funneh. Plus landwhales. I'm not an Apollo myself by any means, but Jesus Christ, get it together. Fuck Tinder, it's an ego shitfest.

>crazy bitch

I didn't see that coming at all, goy.

This. Especially the part where they have nothing interesting to say and expect you to carry the conversation

>age discrimation laws
why didnt they let me drive a car and solicit prostitutes then when I was 14 years old?

oh really well what about when I couldn't rent out a place I can afford but got discriminated against because I am not 55 years old taking taxpayer money!

Tinder is worthless in the US but amazing in Asian, especially in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Wait... it costs money to use Tinder?

I met my girlfriend on Tinder. We're going on 8 months and planning on moving in together, it's not all bad anons.

Sure it is.

>we all rook same

Couldn't they argue that the pricing is determined by the matching and that they're working on an automated system?

No, but if you wanna jump the queue and get pushed onto more people's screen by the app, you can pay for that.

Says the basement dweller still after his high school oneitis. You'll understand how life works after you get your dick wet a couple times, don't worry meme flag

>muh dikk
Tyrone tier

>oneitis
lol what?
I'm saving myself for marriage. Goes against Gods will as well to be degenerate.

Wait, you have to pay for tinder?
I thought that shit was free

this what happens when you end net nuetrality

It’s optional, most useful paid feature is being able to see all the chicks who have swiped right on you, then you can just go down the line and pick a few out. Nice time saver.

I can actually see the "beta virgin" in your post
If you legitimately find THAT girl, then good for you, I hope you do. but you'll be waiting a long time if you're expecting her to be a virgin too

>still after his high school oneitis

By all metrics the only relationships that work out into marriage are the earliest. The more partners you have, the longer you "wait to settle down", the more likely it'll end in tears.

> You'll understand how life works

You mean abandon your values and embrace empty hedonism? Alright Moshe.