Sup Forums has made me depressed

Sup Forums has made me depressed

>Inb4 weak minded, etc

This site has fucking ruined me. I can't enjoy movies and music without thinking about degeneracy. I can't see modern advertisments without thinking about its underlying cultural marxist agenda. I can't look at non-white girls and be attracted to them anymore. I see how the majority of whites are ignorant to everything that is happening and how they have been cheated. They are ok with being stepped on and abused. Meanwhile, redpilled whites have to watch this abuse and if we say or do anything about it, these stockhold syndrome fucks attack the same people that are in favour of their interest.

I am tired of this shit. What is true is that Sup Forums is highly effective in pushing whatever it sets to push.

I wish I could just turn back and never come to this website again. I bet some of you feel the same way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg&bpctr=1517503141
twitter.com/DailyWestNews/status/910959218336976896
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
youtube.com/watch?v=GYP8ReaSMyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow. What a faggot.

>I am tired of this shit. What is true is that Sup Forums is highly effective in pushing whatever it sets to push.
No it isn't, it's trolling online with retards and edgelords.

The fact you take anything here to be serious shows how retarded you are.

Yes yes goy. Become depressed

What you’re describing is not a bad thing. You are not depressed. You’re suffering from a simple bout of adjustment. Soon you will find joy in these changes. Embrace them, and use them to fuel constructive habits. Allow your energy to be focused in becoming a greater individual. Read Plato, Aristotle, Augustine. Devour traditional artwork that glorifies Western Civilization - criticize modern artwork. Build your body to its peak levels, and look down upon those who live slovenly.

You have already made your choice about the red pill, now you must simply chose what to do with the power and knowledge you have. Squander it and become a fat, disgusting troll, or embrace it and become the best man you can be.

No become weak and soft goys, dont listen to this

< /thread >

this

Your mind is out of it's comfort zone, it means you're moving forward.

Keep going, it gets better

he doesn't know yet

Dont take everything you see here as true many guys here like to lie to make you more susceptible to certain things, you can either believe whatever shit gets posted about how an Jewish hydra controls Mongolia or you can do some research at whatever redpill they may trown at you

You're overanalysing everything as part of some global agenda. You really are the weak minded one here, seeing as you listen to conspiratards on an anime imageboard.

Good. You now know how bad things really are.

Just go about your life, improve yourself Red pill people if you can and just get /fit/ and stay /comfy/.

So you like to go back to sleep?

I enjoy pointing out all the agendas that the media/entertainment is pushing upon us when I hang out with friends and "watch" TV. I enjoy seeing them wake up and never be able to unsee these things while they try and resist the unconvenient truth. The MSM makes it very easy these days, that once you pointed it out they will keep seeing it over and over again.
The blackbox in everyones livingroom that used to keep everyone in line and asleep is now the very thing that can wake them up untill they never want to watch it again.
Its you duty if you truly care about your beloved ones, why be depressed about it? Be happy you are in this position.

Its a long road yes, especially for our generation that is so used to instant gratification. But you must take this road with pride.

That´s not depression.
Generalized anxiety would fit better but you don´t have it either.

I think you might be slightly autistic

welcome to adulthood. now man-up and fight the degeneracy by becoming an example for others to follow.

Theres beauty everywhere user.
Xept in shitholes countries. Those are shit.

You need to grow up a little, it isn’t pol that does this to people, I hate when people blame pol. This is a kind of intellectual growing up process that adult males go through, it happens to most.

get a hobby

We were all there comrade, all of us. The complete and sudden shift in reality leaves the mind shocked and you are overwhelmed with how fucked the world is.

But you being extremely sad and depressed will change. One day soon, nothing will be good enough, but the gauntlet you have run simply by coming to this website and being exposed to the hard pressed reality will leave you much stronger. You will use this rage and your new preception to grow yourself and become stronger. You will begin to read and exercise, you will forge your mind and body in the same fashion that this site has forged your new way of looking at things and you will become far superior to what you are now, a new man.

I had to wander the wilderness of my own poor emotional state for quite some time before I came to this, though. I'd recommend taking a look at Nietzsche, specifically Thus Spoke Zarathustra. It made me recognize that the future will require men far stronger than what the current world breeds, a literal Übermensch.

Designated shitpost for your situation

It's like anything else you enjoy, snickers or whatever. Don't gorge on them or they are disgusting and even unhealthy.
Same with pol.

Read this!

>can't enjoy movies
you saw the multicultural shithole that was in blade runner too?

Hivemind much.

Also I have yet to see that image, but given how new it is that doesn't surprise me.

Good that someone encapsulated it so thouroughly, retyping this sort of thing twice a month for years can get tiring.

For me, it's getting pissed off about the lack of fair representation when I see more than twelve in a hundred 'people' of colour on TV.

Sup Forums taught my that my coworkers are basically a meme.

The truth hurts faggot, you don't get to be happy when our country is being destroyed from the inside out.
Steel your mind and prepare your body faggot, things are going to get real bad before they get better

Kek oh man
You'll be throwing up roman salutes with in 6 months my naive friend

OP made a common thread that people post here a lot. So he got the common answer.

>hive mind
that's why you have a different opinion and aren't banned for it like say... reddit?

OP check pick related. Don't worry it will get better.

most movies get boring, because they always repeat the same stuff , same with books

Well, because of the time I spent online with natsocs years and years ago, I see Sup Forums as not that extreme, it's like a normalfag gateway to politics beyond the mainstream.
A lot of people here are experiments of the jew, but that's what western society is.
You honestly are weak minded. The users here by and large are nowhere near as vitriolic and dedicated as what I've seen before, so clearly you were so blue pilled that this took you by surprise.
Life goes on my man, you need to get a better diet and be the example you wish others to follow.
Instead of being depressed, simply acknowledge the world for what it is and realize that the more things change, the more they remain the same.

>that's why you have a different opinion and aren't banned for it like say... reddit?

It's old(er) Sup Forums lingo that you post in response to people who post the exact same thing within seconds of each other.

Sup Forums helped me improve myself, but I have also lost my sense of humor.

Embrace the pain, it is forming you into a better man. One day you shall be ready to face your enemies. Go workout, learn to shoot, learn to survive. Become a hardened person. Part of that is dealing with the psychological reality that your governments are run by child murdering pedophile freaks and jews. We must simply deal with that and end it.

Nice normie memes shill.

No goys this is fake news, fabricated memes, you will remain weak, soft and mentally enslaved. Forget everything you think you know because its wrong. Play games, fap and consume.

>Read Plato, Aristotle, Augustine
How old ancient mutt faggots is gonna help this new faggot and his modern faggot problems?
lmao this why I love pol.

good. At least you appreciate the shit we are in. Turn that depression into rage and that will keep you going.

>le Sup Forums is satire meme

haven't seen that one in a while

>I can't see modern advertisments without thinking about its underlying cultural marxist agenda.
Nigger you don't need Sup Forums for that. The plot of every single fucking commercial for the past 20 years or more has been "cool black man fucks white girl while idiot white boy watches." How does anyone watch commercials and not see an agenda?

Please just nuke Israel. PLEASE JUST NUKE ISRAEL. PLEEEEEEEASE NUKE ISRAEL. PLEASE FUCKIG NUKE ISRAEL.

I feel so ashamed that we let this happen. That our cucked ancestors sided wither the Jews against the Germans for no good reason whatsoever. If Hitler had simply stopped at Czechoslavakia and stayed within their borders, none of this would have happened. Eventually communism would have collapsed under the weight of its own lies and the Jews would have been exposed. Instead Hitler got greedy and feel directly into their trap

Dear god have mercy on us all. All I wanted was a nice, cute, non-degenerate white girl to grow old and have children with in pleasant countryside surroundings. But even that seems out of reach nowadays.

Somebody teach me how to make a bomb so I can blow up the local synagogue. Either that or teach me how to knot a noose.

What did I do to deserve this?

The thing you need to learn is patience and funnily enough: non-violence. The absolute worst damage you can do to the Jews and their agenda is to be the most upstanding citizen you can be and draw others to our position. If we all do that, one day we might be strong enough to crush them in a massive wave of violence, but right now blowing up a synagogue or any other action hurts us more than it helps.

You merely wish for a weak environment, whereas the one we have today shall bring the best among us to the top and the weak among us to slaughter. Our enemies should not be despised, rather they should be valued for their ability to make us stronger in the long run. The jews will be exterminated at some point of course, however we will face new threats and challenges after this happens. Relish the opportunity to defeat an enemy, it will sharpen your mind, make you less naive, and push you towards achieving your genetic potential.

As it were, if the jews had not subverted our societies we would have no challenge, and we would grow fat and degenerate in complacency of our own success. Sometimes failure is necessary in order to become even stronger.

>If we all do that, one day we might be strong enough to crush them in a massive wave of violence

Meanwhile they’re importing millions of non-whites into your countries and promoting race mixing on the electric Jew 24 hours a day. At this rate I’m starting to think whites are simply going to disappear. Where I live you see more non-whites dating white women than normal white couples. Not to mention we just aren’t having kids (pic related). I think we’re probably already past the point of no return.

>The jews will be exterminated at some point of course, however we will face new threats and challenges after this happens.

>Ignoring the fact that 1) Trump is an israel shill, 2) Israel has nukes, and 3) the deep state has deep underground military bunkers with black hawk helicopters and god knows what else

I think a more likely scenario is nuclear Armageddon followed by a Chinese invasion, supported and encouraged by the (((deep state)))

Sorry if I’m dropping the heaviest black pills but I just can’t help it. Maybe I should just end it all in a blaze of glory. To prove at least someone in this country still has balls intact.

No one said the red pill would be easy to swallow, nigger.

>i woke up from my dream and now i wish i was asleep again
you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. let the hate flow through you, user, dont try to duck out of its way. channel it, hold it inside yourself, learn what it means and why it makes you feel that way. you cant know what you love until you know what you truly hate and to stand up is to stand against something. stop being a gaycunt.

Only if you do not mutilate your enemies and fight. As I said, harden your life. Stop being such a fucking pussy. If necessary all enemies of any kind can be overcome. The deep state's families need to fear your very existence. Any enemy can be overcome with sufficient planning, ruthless action, and patience. If you die you die. If you give up our race might as well die out. If you give up you're not worthy of survival in the first place, and your genes should be removed.

You goddamned fool. Fuck You. Thank God we separated from you, multiple times.

Just, Fuck You.

>t-trumps an israel shill!
Then he wouldnt release a memo that makes rosenstein look bad

We were all like you at one point, once you are on Sup Forums long enough you will begin to be perpetually white-pilled as you realize how bad our enemies have it right now
>tfw Labor Party/Democrats btfo
>tfw shareblue/jidf are so thirsty for us that they constantly shill
>feels good man

This is but a phase, brother. Trust me, there are levels of enlightenment beyond even Sup Forums, and those who seek them will find them

the worst thing about this website is you unlearn to take bullshit
there's so much bullshit here you get an instinct for it
suddenly it applies to life aswell

>What is true is that Sup Forums is highly effective in pushing whatever it sets to push.
>I wish I could just turn back and never come to this website again. I bet some of you feel the same way.
Shill

You're delusional, the only thing our enemies fear is being tortured to death in a dark warehouse. If you think taking the high road and "memeing victory" is possible you're either a govt spook or a fucking retard.

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long, and the forests will echo with laughter.

All of that is a good thing, use the anger you feel to motivate you to better yourself. Leave the modern world behind.

>Implying the republicans and Trump aren’t controlled opposition

Face it. You cannot get elected to the house or senate without approval from AIPAC. Trumps son in law is Jared kushner, who funds illegal Israeli settlements on the West Bank. Trump has stated multiple times that the United States is best friends with Israel. He has touched the western wall and proclaimed his devotion to Israel

Face it. He’s nothing more than a cheap magic trick. You think the ball is under the red cup but it’s actually under the blue cup. Oh wait, there never was a ball in the first place

Dude. There are stages to development, you just didnt hit the end. Mid-stages of redpilling are severe, yes, but thats why its called REDPILLING.

The blue pill is about forgetting, having a beer and living for easy pleasures for 50-60 years and then to die. The red pill is about reality. Now, obviously, Sup Forums is full of shit and i guess an easy 70% of pol is shit. That said. Take a break, get intelligent source of info. Dont frequent pol. Develop your thinking. Limit your exposure to really disturbed mainline culture.

This doesnt make you into a solitary nomad. I am quite restrictive about what kind of music i listen to, movies i watch, news i read and so on. I dont feel limited by it. Embrace it man. Cut the Sup Forums crap, but embrace it. It will be better for you in the long run.

truth hurts

Even if this is a troll post IKTF OP.
Lost friends over my power level even.

Learn to use the elements:

>METAL: Viking (metal) music, lifting
>EARTH: enjoy nature, eat paleo
>WATER: cold showers, ice baths, swim
>SUN: needs no explanation

youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg&bpctr=1517503141

You realize the system in totality is your enemy. Our allies are few and in between, but this pressure and hard work is what will rise us to greatness, and what will inevitably slaughter them and their families.

Stop complaining like a bitch about your enemies, use that anger as motivation to push yourself to better yourself in various ways.

>Meanwhile they’re importing millions of non-whites into your countries and promoting race mixing on the electric Jew 24 hours a day.

The dominant group politics in the long term is ethnocentric. The policy of importing subhumans is only hurting their long term goals, as when white people begin to recognize what is going on, they will begin to band together in increasing numbers until violence ensues. The race traitors and other interracial scum will be isolated and removed from society, the weak will be broken from the violence and we'll be left much stronger as we being to stray into the automation era. No other place on earth will have all of their bottomfeeding scum removed in a great purge, leaving all the resources, land and ultimately the future to the strongest and purest.

THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY

>boohoo the redpill is a hard pill to swallow
Nobody told you it would be pleasant.

Watch old black and white films from the 30’s and 40’s it’s so much better than now

I think I’m just going to burn down a synagogue desu

I feel like that’s the only thing that would give me the relief I so desperately crave

It does get better. Its like finding out Santa was a lie. After the initial devastation, you adjust. You're starting a new life little caterpillar. Soon you will fly free as a redwinged butterfly.

Doing exactly what your enemies want you to do. Fool. Better to work to better yourself and play the long game to defeat our enemies.

You're playing into their narratives. Don't fall for the blackpill like a faggot, grow the fuck up and realize stress is what pushes us into further greatness.

>I think I’m just going to burn down a synagogue desu
That's absolutely idiotic and will help with nothing. Don't.

You're stuck here forever - Anonymous

You're a retard.

twitter.com/DailyWestNews/status/910959218336976896

>Here you go

Looks like there's a face in her armpit.

Stupid. That's not a legitimate target, it's a religious location.

He strikes me as some mi5 spook desu. Fucking traitorous pedophile freaks.

Damn, you were talking about the jewish issue and then you got criticized for complaining so you then switched gears and you got shit on even more.
The posters here are far less cucked than how Sup Forums usually is, but my best suggestion to you is to keep making people aware of all jewish tricks and don't give a fuck how people get offended about it.
And yes, that includes talking about how Trump is in on it all too.

>Or it’s just a gradual descent into Venezuela

The only reason the rise of the Nazis was even possible is because Germany was a strong ethnostate. The number of non white newborns in this country already outnumber our own. Not to mention most white men are soy drinking cucks

I can guarantee you with a high degree of certainty that Britain will turn to Islam within the next 20 years

>lmao this why I love pol.

If you're still in school GO STUDY LAW.

>Became a lawyer... someday a Nationalist Politician.
>Change the game from the INSIDE.

For us older red pilled is too late to change careers.

That’s tantamount to taking the black pill. Oh what could have been.

I find great joy in prepping and bushcraft. It’s addictive. Also it shows my children that there’s more to life than shitty pop culture entertainment.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

Do not despair, let it motivate you

If anglos are too pathetic to fight they will die out. A minority of fanatics will never surrender, and they will eventually destroy the current system. Again stop bitching, you sound like a child. Our enemies depend on faggots like you to cuck and get depressed into complacency.

youtube.com/watch?v=GYP8ReaSMyE

>The Ultimate Red Pill

>Our enemies depend on faggots like you to cuck and get depressed into complacency.

No, I just think you underestimate the political reality of the situation. You can post pics of pique white culture all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that the US is only 56% white and rapidly dwindling. To salvage this situation would require nothing less than divine intervention. The plan of the globalists is simply to impoverish and racemix us out of existence until we’re living in the blade runner universe

Yfw we sided with the Jews against this

Oh man, this guy hasn't even mentioned the JQ.

If you think you're sad NOW...

let him find out on his own user, I don't think he's ready

Bump

Shoo shitskin

Demographic trends give us ~200 years of operating time to defeat modern governments. Projections done by spooks show that 1-3% of a population can take their govt by force. As whites come closer and closer to minority status they will become more and more worried (56% of white Americans already feel under attack by the system). Spooks will defect, military will defect, because they have families too and they don't want ahmed gang raping their daughter anymore than anyone else.

Who will win in the end is a movement of honor, but who are also pragmatic and vicious to their enemies and their families. The deep state in any given nation consists of at most 3 million individuals, most of which do not have combat training, and have never actually done anything more than kill a child in some occult ritual. They would shit themselves in an actual war, and millions of them would betray their own people out of fear of being mutilated. Or they would all hide in bunkers we could find and smoke out or destroy.

The long term future is inherently optimistic. The Trump admin while still shills are less so than others, look at current Miller daca. This pendulum will continue to shift in our favor.

Just curious, why do you think this board refuses to go beyond Trump?
Their "redpilling" takes them to "Trump is against the establishment and the deep state" and it ends there. Why?