MSNBC IS FAKE NEWS

Mika Breszinski cut the cameras during the Morning Joe show because Michael Wolff wouldnt play along with her story that Nikki Haley and Trump had an affair LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=5WBugARd_YI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6GqF_V3Iu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then he goes on Twitter and exposes MSNBC as fake news BTFO

Mika is a CIA whore.
Someone should rape and kill her in front of a webcam so her faggot daddy can watch.

Pretty sure Joe would be up to that challenge given his past.

What a genuine group of bullies with their faggy soyboy glasses acting superior. A bunch of jews and soulless Whites are losing power and it looks beautiful.

I bet her ex would gladly help. Probably Joe’s ex, too.

These people are all unhinged. I love it.

HOLY
S
H
I
T

I could only stand to watch it a few seconds at a time what even is this

They're eating their own.

She really is a fucking bitch.
Fuck her and her dad

Clown on clown violence has got to stop

They've probably both fucked each other.

That merchant posture though

>Mika Breszinski cut the cameras during the Morning Joe show because Michael Wolff wouldnt play along with her story that Nikki Haley and Trump had an affair LMAO

It's the opposite.

Mika is "enraged" because Wolff is targetting strong womyn.

Her story? Isn't she talking about that guy's alleged story from his book? It looks like she called him out on his bullshit. He didn't even know what he wrote in the book, which again proves he made it all up.

Her daddy Zbigniew is dead thank the LAWD!

>My bad, the President is right about Mika.

More like
"Well hold up, if you wanna talk about what she said, read her statement. Let's actually discuss what she said"
>Mika looses her shit and spergs out because she got called out.

Memo got them all freaking out. Fake News cutouts like MSNBC and others pushing outright lies against President Trump now suddenly want to switch up. They know the memo is explosive and it names names also showing grossly biased fake news media were complicit in the disseminating it to the American people.

Months of spreading that bogus dossier, months of spreading "Muh Russia" 24/7 courage. Again the Memo will explain many leaked connections with media outlets to spread falsehoods. Huge tell, praising that fiction book and phony author less than a month ago suddenly turn the tables.

Did the producers ask Wolff to name drop Haley but mean Hope Hicks?

Did they confuse the two?

What? Mika was right and Wolff is full of shit. Ten of thousands of people were accusing Haley of having an affair online and Wolff went on Bill Maher’s show and read the paragraph himself that people were saying was proof

They keep digging for gold but only find shit.

LOL

who's she i want fuck her

unless is actually a guy

what is happening lol

Fucking kek

MSNBC brings him on for the past 2 months to talk about the book, milks him for all he is worth, and then on the same day as the Memo is to be released... Mika continually keeps looking down at the glass desk... and after a few minutes of back-and-forth vague talk with him, he gets thrown off by Mika....

.... just 2 days after the Pelosi-CNN exchange

.... just 2 days after the Pelosi-CNN exchange

The Atlantic ran a story 5 hours ago on Michael Wolff and Nikki Haley....

---------

headline: Michael Wolff and the Smearing of Nikki Haley
It’s an age-old story, and a uniquely tiresome one: a woman’s reputation, sold out to sell stuff.

--------------

The Atlantic and MSNBC turned on him on the same day, and on the same day as the memo release... the timing of them throwing him to the curb is something

mistook those morning joe images in the background for communist flags for a second there

>OP is an idiot.

he's being cut off because he had previously and publicly called out Nikki Haley for having an affair with Trump... nobody else fits his description from his Maher interview... and now he's playing dumb on her show.

they are literally doing exactly what you'd want Hannity or any other FOX schill to do.

I kept reading that the Trump 5 days to authorize the release of the memo. So this Friday, 2/2 two scoops?

Memo is coming out tomorrow it's been all over fox news this morning

is this guy a jew?

your jew spotting skills need work. JUST LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACE

>Youre on the morning joe, we don't BS here

>Yo you're on the Morning Show we don't BS here
>oh..I ain't reading you shit

Fucking hell she sounds so anoying, how did she get her own show?

She fucked a former House Rep.

your red-pilling skills need work. The best way to activate almonds are to get them to ask the question and look for the evidence. Not spoon feed them the answers. I asked you looked and confirmed what I already knew. To win, you must be more subversive and subtle than the jew.

Her daddy was a top globalist

>Fucking hell she sounds so anoying, how did she get her own show?

By bouncing that ass on morning joe's dick for the last decade, ruining both of their marriages...

How much did morning joe pay to have a skunk hide weaved into his hair?

Lets be honest. We would be all over that sweet pussy too

It's amusing when Jews are all eager to throw each other under the bus when they're about to get shoah'd. This is why they must be destroyed. Whites, regardless of how just or how stupid their cause is, would most often go down with the shit. The Jews are like the rats that try to escape that sinking ship, even if it's a false alarm, then come back when it's safe again (try to come up with lies to slither back in). Unprincipled. Disloyal. Untrustworthy. Scum. THEY NEED TO GO. The ovens or Madagascar, I don't care where.

>Lets be honest. We would be all over that sweet pussy too

If she wasn't already married, I would hammer-fuck that Polish pussy. But there's no shortage of single whores in NYC newsrooms, so why be a home-wrecker just to slap your nuts off an aging hottie's ass?

My buddy is Mika's neighbor. He sees her jogging often. He said she's in great shape, etc.

What does the Wolff book say about Kissinger?

Anybody know?

careful you don't become a jew yourself in your efforts to defeat them.

digits confirm, i kinda do too.

That is one creepy looking jew..god damn.

The left using weak reverse psychology for ratings. If you don't think that worm, Wolff, is one of (((them))), you're a momo.

non-potato quality
youtube.com/watch?v=_6GqF_V3Iu4

Her daddy was the deepest-deep state possible. The powers that be know she plays ball.Notice how they act like leftists but cheered Trump when he bombed Syria? It's all smoke and mirrors - divide and conquer.

Part of me still feels like Michael Wolff had it coming. His entire book is basically a Trump fanfic, because he didn't do any real fucking journalism.

>In order to push his book, Wolff alleged that Nikki Haley was having an affair with Trump
>Nikki Haley comes out and says the story is 100% false
>forced to either defend your shitty journalism or admit that Nikki Haley never did anything with Trump

I'm glad he came out and admitted that Nikki likely never had the affair, but he had it coming for writing such a terrible book.

wat