What is the saddest moment in One Piece?

what is the saddest moment in One Piece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvOQKly5tew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me, as the viewer, remember all these years later that I actually somehow sat through a few episodes of that trash.

The death of the dr Hiruluk was the momment most saddest

watching it the first time nothing ever struck me as sad and i'm not sure people were fucking crying.

rewatching rn and noland/calgara and dr hiruluk are fucking sad as shit.

Reading "One Piece will be on break next issue" at least once a month.
Can't imagine how much it must suck to follow HiatusxHiatus or Berserk.

This two times, once in the manga and then again in the anime.

Not in the manga, but in the anime Robin backstory with her mother made me cry really bad.
Merry's funeral was extremely sad, but I didn't cry.

bellemere-san
Luffy help me
doctor hiruluk
luffy vs usopp
DERESHISHIHI
I WADDA LIVE
Cindry-chan
goodbye going marry
Bink's sake
Goodbye, my sons.

Nice quads rubber faggot

>mfw I follow Vagabond, Real and ASOIAF as well

Life is full of misery.

This and pic related

Brook's past

Hiruruk death in anime caught me off guard since i didn't cry in the manga but tears up in the anime.

Going merry end in the manga makes me cry in internet cafe. good thing they have closed quarter for their customer.

>Chopper's backstory
>Brook's backstory
I don't give a fuck about the other moments.

>follow Vagabond

oh my, even the mangaka points out drawing that thing is a miserable experience for him. good luck on following it.

Norland and Calgara

I was totally fine during Robin's backstory until she met Olvia, then I was in tears.

This.

Sometime I wish I could just forget the series exist so I could bulk read when it got something like 100+ new chapters.

Sadly I have to much free time to do that and reading a chapter doesnt take too much time

I remember last month i wanted to read a water 7 chapter and ended up reading until thriller bark in a day

youtube.com/watch?v=gvOQKly5tew
Dere shi shi shi Dere shi shi shi

Know that feel, wanted to reread some Sabaody chapters and suddenly I was at the Sabo flashback