Kaguya

Miko joining soon

Is that you Jag?

No

Jag usually posts in the evening (EST for my reference) and starts the dump with the How Cute pic.

Fuck you fags and your fakeout thread where's jaaaag

Jag will probably start in four hours. Might as well use this thread for the real discussion before reddit comes.

Miko joining monster virgin's harem?

Official Best girl List.
Hayasaka > Kaguya > Miko >Megane > Kei > Kawashigi > Subject F > Maki

>putting slut above friend she keked

>Slut
>Before anyone
>Pure stalker-chan that low

Official my ass

Hayasaka > Miko > Subject F > Kaguya > Maki >Kawashigi > shit > Kei.

Ninja maid is so OP that no one can even compete with her.

Kouhai or imouto?

Especially not in the butt department.

If this gets an anime how would they adapt this?

Post more!

probably a 5 minute show

Her life is hard

Well, do you like thighs?

At least she has friends unlike a certain girl with yandere tendencies.

Miko a shit. Adding her to the cast was so forced it screams haremshit.

>Kaguya
>not first

>this is a romcom mango

stop making these threads ffs
wait for jag

Perfectly normal romcom, user. Nothing scary here, ya dummy.

Why can't we all get along?

>Not posting improved version

haha benis

the FUCK

What the fuck is Fujiwara doing with her hand?

Can they get to the confession already?

They have been all doki doki for eachother since like 20 chapters, and that's like 1/3rd of the manga.

They're getting annyoing to be honest.

jelly user can't handle the baka couple vibes

Exactly what you think she is.

kaguya that high what the fuck

Is this your first romcom? By the time they confess they'll have been in love with each other for 95% of the manga.

Why was Kei such a blunder? But Aka realizes that he messed up though, since she's only gotten one chapter since her intro. What can Aka do to mend Kei?

Remove her

He basically already has. Kashiwagi and Maki show up more often than her and are more developed too. Only Fujiwara's sisters have less than Kei, and that's likely to change once we get more Fuji chapters

Drop the /u/ teases and say she really looks up to Kaguya as an awesome senpai. Then have her suspect that Kaguya and Miyuki like each other, and try to push them together so Kaguya would become part of the family.

I thought there was going to be a two week hiatus or something.

Nope, just a one week break. New chapter today.

The raws have been out since monday.

It's been 2 weeks since the last release. Only one release gets skipped.

To be fair, they already are. They've been in love since chapter 1.

The time they'll confess to each other is the day the series will end.

Kaguya love MC's huge penis

The only reason you hate Kashiwagi is because she's living a normal, healthy relationship as a 17 year old girl while you were wanking it alone in yer rooms at that age

Fuck off, Miko best girl

Hayasaka > Miko > Subject F > Megane > Kawashigi > Maki >Kawashigi > Kei > Kaguya

You better stop reading romance manga. Or actually, any manga at all, because it's No Progress: The Medium. Most series after 15-30 chapters start to desperately stall developments to drag story as long as possible. Learn to enjoy the ride, because it never ends.

>Make varied girls, some great, some shit.
>Boys are all 11/10 would go homo for tier

How and why

Prez is cannonically best girl.

>bursting out the ad hominem to defend worst slut
LMAO

>Kaguya love MC's huge penis
Coarse

>Miko joining soon

It's time

Yay!

FUCK, I'M LATE

Completely agree. Even if she did do everything everyone's worried about, she did it in a long-term monogamous relationship. That's pretty normal, not slutty, and she's clearly responsible enough to handle it. And if you look past that, she's the nicest character in a series containing Miyuki Shirogane, a great and supportive girlfriend who helped her boyfriend go up 55 places in the rankings, and the most loyal friend Kaguya has (to the point of humiliating herself to keep Kaguya's secret from Fujiwara). Even if her being a slut were accurate, she'd still have enough good points to be one of the best characters.

So Miko will obviously be one of the two to join, but who'll the other be? I guess Megane is the obvious pick, but could it be someone else?

I'd say Kashiwagi, but she's probably being busy head of the Volunteering Club. Especially since apparently the school has a bad rep, so she probably has difficulty persuading students or organizations to accept their help.

And she'd probably tyr to refuse so she doesn't have to deal with the lovebirds as much,

The problem with Kei is that she's not very funny herself. So she's supposed to be this straight man character, except we already have that with Hayasaka, who is superior because she's funny.

Honestly it kind of feels like some of Kei's character was recycled into Miko, considering they're both overly serious, demanding justice-fags who idolize one of the three main characters

Why is she so utterly perfect?

I really hope Hayasaka's as popular in Japan as she is here. I would be very disappointed if not.

Apparently the Nips do like Kei. I assumed they didn't, since it almost seems like Aka deleted her from the manga with how little she shows up.

I guess its either Aka's opinion of Kei matches ours, or that he just hasn't had the opportunity to do anything more with her. I don't know. I find Kei to be Aka's only misstep.

Kashiwagi would fit despite that. Kaguya didn't think her club role would be a problem when she wanted to make Kashiwagi secretary, plus Kaguya and Fujiwara also have club roles alongside their council positions. If anything, her Volunteering Club duties would have given her great experience for a General Affairs Officer role.

Her diabetes hasn't stopped her from frequently visiting the council or hanging out with Kaguya so far either, so I don't think she'd refuse because of that. And she's probably too helpful to refuse anyways. The only question is, will Shirogane agree with Kaguya about her being a great pick.

Just how does she do it?
Kei would be really done for then

protect this smile, Sup Forums. AT ALL COST!

How will Miko fuck with the typical keikaku chapter?

The problem with Kei is that we know jack shit from her, except she's like how everyone sees her brother from the outside.

WHERE IS THE CHAPTER

Too late.

FUCK

Next week.

She'll either try to stop it or tell them to just get married already.

So was this mistranslated or did they change their during this chapter?

They made the race close instead of it being a landslide.

Someone said in the other thread it was more like "Win in a way no one will laugh at her" instead of "winning so hard".

It looks like a slightly liberal translation based on the information we had last chapter. Ishigami definitely said they should win by a landslide and we all thought that would be the case so he must have changed the line slightly to sound better, it just ended up not working out well.

Thanks, that makes a lot more sense.

The interaction between those two are always awesome.

We need more Prez and Ishigami shenanigans.

Since the major characters are named after touhou characters I guess Miko is named after ToyosatomImI NO MIKO.

To be fair, if they didn't have that huge advantage, they might have lost. Iino went from less than 10% to a whooping 47%

They planned to make it as close as possible without losing. Although the margin was extremely small they're all apparently super geniuses so its expected they accounted for the polls.

Does anyone know where can I find all the jag meme pages?

Good

Archives

That's not one of Jag's jokes though.

Miko's ideals are great for a prosecutor or judge, but absolutely awful for a politician, she'd be an awful prez and has a perfect job at the morals committee.

So, apparently there is an actual issue with everybody thinking Shuchi'in students are assholes? So there is an actual reason why Miko figured there was a problem with morals, morals meaning "basic social conduct" too, not just "chastity belts for everyone".
I wonder how much strict rules actually help with stuff like that.

Well, put it that way, Shirogane's policies aren't the best either. He never tried to mend the rift between his student council and the third years, and he kept allowing the rampant Shuchi'in degeneracy, while obsessed with Kaguya's pussy.

His student council does need someone like Iino. He's good but there were glaring faults we were never informed about before.

Now that you mention it, if Miko joins in, Kashiwagi might still have a pivotal role in her eyes to MSGA, by using the volunteering club to its full extent.
I could see both Kashiwagi and glasses becoming regulars without Kashiwagi having to necessarily join the StuCo.

Why are you reading this generic manga instead of Berserk?

>and he kept allowing the rampant Shuchi'in degeneracy
> President of the SC
> what is Moral Commite?

Blame Miko for that

we don't know what he actually did for that.

I do agree she'd be a good addiction to the team

Strict rules in this case are to discourage extreme acts. You can't really enforce that 50 cm distance rule unless you're planning for a draconian regime. However when people are mindful that such behavior is frowned upon, while it may not stop them from approaching, it makes the students think twice before hiding in some closet to fuck.

Then again the problem is that Miko is too pure. She idolizes her parents way too much. She needs a broader view of the world, which no doubt the student council antics will give her.
The morals comitee can't enforce rules that don't exist. Also it's Miko's first year in high school, if there's anyone to blame, is her superior.

We just need fanart of Kaguya dressing up like Kaguya while Subject F dresses up like Mokou.