Re:Zero

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/reif-starting-life-in-a-different-world-chapter-2-3-months/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!GBkjgaRQ!N9HyN1mFeB0deRG6-dTANJ8X51ePW7vEKAZGNbVCGVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Rem:zero
Emilia:one

so who attacked them in this chapter?

unknown

Please don't let the heat from the last thread in here.
Shame there isn't an illustration for IP release, but I really don't think they can actually cut it out of the story like Puck

what are you counting?

Spoiler

Do we even know if he still has it? They seemed to have changed a lot of stuff around. Its an important tool in his arsenal so its be fucking strange for him to not, but I don't see where they fit it in. It was already sort of bordering on asspull territory before but now I feel like it would come out of literally nowhere.

Also I don't really want to get into it, but if you want a laugh, go read the 'quote' from From Zero he typed up and then never speak of it again.

Translated Light Novel Volume 4.

mega.nz/#!GBkjgaRQ!N9HyN1mFeB0deRG6-dTANJ8X51ePW7vEKAZGNbVCGVA

Halibel seems to be very fucking strong. Any chance this wolf man will win in a fight against Reinhard?

>Getting their fluids on the kimono

These lewd fucks I swear

I'd still put my bets on Reinhardt. He's just that retardedly strong.

>Subaru was happy to have a child with a girl so precious to him.
>[Subaru: ──Rem!]
>[Rem: Fua!?]
>Subaru gives in to the urge hurting his chest, and he hugs Rem without thinking.

>That sudden action surprises Rem, and the warmth she felt from Subaru, who was very close to her, makes her goggle in astonishment. Subaru brings his lips near her ears, and with everything he felt, he said,

>[Subaru: Thank you, Rem. ──Thank you. Thank you, Rem.]
>[Rem: Subaru…-ku……]
>[Subaru: I’m so happy. We have a kid……a family.]
Fuck, that was more emotional than I expected. Thank you, Remon.

That wasn't the line. Remon fixed it.

I'm still not sure what the point for 80% of those changes are but cutting IP out seems like a chore to write around since unlike Puck it becomes relevant fast, unless they have a good plan about how to handle it.
Christ, how does that even happen

That was definitely one of my favorite scenes. Haven't started properly reading through the translations yet, as my eyes need to rest, but I'm glad I can finally start discussing this without having to keep important details a secret.

He didn't really make it any less lewd. They're still talking about only doing 'just a little' naughty things in the kimono as opposed to mentioning getting anything on it.

No he says that never the beginning of Arc 4. He also says that he needs Rem's help to give him courage to face Emilia and be supportive to her, because he doesn't find himself worthy.

One of Subaru's constant conflicts and part of the reason why he fought Julius was because in reality he was jealous could do what he couldn't That because he is strong both in mind and physical ability he would be a way better supporter for Emilia if things were different. Arc 3 and 4 eventually taught he didn't need to be like Julius to support Emilia and he become someone she could trust wholly because his own efforts. Just being there when she at her worst emotionally and helping her to pick up and restart her life finally allow her open up to him earnestly. This reflected in their conversation from the start of last loop in Arc 4 all the way to Knighthood ceremony chapter.

That's all I'm saying about that.

There shouldn't even be any heat. It's completely retarded for some people here to deny what Asian fanbase knows and continue make excuses and denials. It serves no point. It's just further proof that in here developments and whatnot don't matter to some people unless about their waifu.

Anyway, looking forward to more volume 13 scans. I'm hoping that mini flashback Emilia had of Fortuna, Juice and herself prior to the trials is still there. If not hopefully it's merged into the her trials somehow.

Oh, I know. The scene was pretty damned lewd.
An angry prostitute.

Fuck off

go away

Go back.

This thread's about the Rem IF, now go away

Fuck off retard

>Hurr durr its always Remfags starting shit Emiliafags never jump into new threads to keep shit going

fuck off cancer and stop bullshit cherry picking parts like "from zero"

Be gone.

No isn't. It's general Re:Zero thread like nearly every other one.

No, you fuck off.

If he ever says that, he's a hypocrite. There are times he's jumped in and started this shit when people were saying good things about Rem, because he thought that was their way of insulting Emilia.

I will when you stop doing that yourself Remfag.

>There shouldn't even be any heat.
>still tries to continue the conversation from the last thread
Your lack of self-awareness is ridiculous. Please do us a favor and leave.

Screw off ya cunt. Go learn English, actually read the story, and then stay fucked off anyway.

>there actually are unironic Emiliafags

And they're surprisingly more cancerous than most Remfags, which is quite the challenge.

is this a new "every thread" post?

So is Oni infertility a defense mechanism because Oni apparently can't withstand transforming while pregnant? Seems like a pretty big drawback.

I just want Subaru to be happy regardless of who he ends up being with the dude has suffered long enough

I don't think he's suffered enough. SOON

Reminder that Ram will chew out Subaru every thread until Rem wakes up

I'm afraid of asking this, but is there any Roswaalfag here?

seems to be something like that, the moment Rem tried to enter Oni mode it backfired and she fainted

He's one of my favorite characters, in the sense that he's great to hate, but I wouldn't call myself a Roswaalfag.

No, they don't exist.

What the fuck are even talking about?

You find any excuse to insult Emilia (and Subaru when he doesn't act the way you want) on your own.

You don't see anyone shitting on Subaru's feelings fro Rem, but you constantly do for Emilia. The only people with problem here is you.

It doesn't help you that you treat everyone who either doesn't support Rem x Suabru or isn't against just has preference something else as one monolithic entity called ESL-kun like you were doing to several anons in the last thread.

Pathetic.

I love Garfiel but I wasn't that invested in his backstory. Seeing it actually illustrated however helps me like it a lot more, and I'm starting to feel really sorry for mom.

Wait, his mom is... Meili?

If you honestly think Subaru, who was perfect Archbishop material before From Zero, was remotely genuine about his feelings for Emilia you are sorely mistaken. Archbishops are scum, I'd bet the Pride factor would have jumped halfway across the country if not for it being trapped in a box or bonded to someone else.

Look, ESL-kun. I recognize your typing style. I'll even bite the bullet to say that I recognize it from a variety of places. I've seen you overreact to things that had absolutely nothing to do with Emilia, because you assumed there was offense to Emilia.

nigga we know you are esl from your lack of understanding English

Is there a general hierarchy to the deadliness of the sins and the power they give? Pride is often cited as dangerous, and there was additional details about Typhon the Pride Witch and how she was using a fraction of her Authorities potential.

Except your that because actually a buthurt waifufag who doesn't want to be over will keep shitting another ship for your own ship.

Notice I said that was my last comment on it? So now what?

How about you have some self-awareness and stop talking about it? Like right now. But you won't.

Honestly is this only thing talk about in the IF? How about Kararagi in general beyond the mentioned characters?

I'm kind of wishing he would actually do a side story set in Vollachia Empire, which is based of the Spanish empire but mix of spartan culture.

>[Rem: Plus, I was able to tell all your coworkers to take good care of you.]

>[Subaru: I’m definitely going to be teased by everyone tomorrow……]

>[Rem: ──?]
She did that on purpose, didn't she? That cheeky cute. Or perhaps she wanted to check on the women Subaru works with.

I like him as a character, but he's a fuckass. I'm curious what he'll continue to do and I'm actually more invested in the Roswaal/Echidna/Ram/Rem side of the plot that whatever witch fuckery is supposed to be the main plot, although a lot of it sort of runs together.

>Has brown hair
>WN Meili jumped worldlines and through time to become Garfiel's mom.

>Honestly is this only thing talk about in the IF? How about Kararagi in general beyond the mentioned characters?
Dunno, how about you use your sick wiki skills to see what it says about Kararagi. And if we wanted to have a conversation with someone who's only knowledge is to read a wiki we'd just read it our fucking selves.

Ofcourse of I do. Rem and everyone else validated his feelings. The problem was his emotionally baggage that where attached to them form his lack of self worth. He finally rid himself of all thanks to his repeated failures, Rem and finally facing his own past. So all that is left is his feels for her untainted by doubts of his own ability.

He says to his mom and dad that he has to people who become his pillars now. It's ridiculous to deny other than petty waifuism. Let the man love for godsake.

it really depends on how it manifests through the user, but tappei stated that he decided to make Envy the most dangerous one

subaru never find himsef worthy for Rem not emilia

If you've read the "From Zero" chapter

>Nobody made expectations for Subaru. She is the only person who didn’t abandon him and didn’t accept the Subaru who abandoned even himself.
>This is the “curse” that Subaru cast on her.

-----

>[Rem: You woke up with a smile, told me the words I wanted to hear the most when I wanted to hear them the most, from the person I wanted to hear them from the most.]
>The frequency of the “curse” that Subaru cast on her is spoken from her mouth.
>That “curse” profoundly and gently restrained her heart with the chains called faith, and she was tied by them like this now as well.

----

>Because he only continued to show his unattractive side…
>Because Subaru himself cast an everlasting “curse” on her…
>He had an obligation to fulfill that duty.

-----

>He raises his face, looks forward, and then looks into Rem’s eyes. She calmly and kindly waits for Subaru to let out his answer.
>Because Subaru wanted to be the Natsuki Subaru that she loves…
>[Subaru: ??I love Emilia.]
>[Rem: ??Yes.]
>Rem responds to Subaru’s confession by nodding with a smile that made it seem as if she knew everything.
>And while knowing how cruel he was being to her smile and her kindness

Which is further emphasized

>Did he really have enough merit to him for a girl as well-done as Rem to love him so much?
>Even now he had to wonder it. That said, he was simultaneously thinking that he'd have to become a man who matched up to that merit.

Basically he thinks of himself as a man not worthy of Rem.

Subaru's goal in arc 3 went from "I gotta save Emilia" to "I must not disappoint Rem" by the end of it.

He wants to be loved by her, but he's also afraid of disappointing her since she has huge expectations for him

>Notice I said that was my last comment on it? So now what?
I also noticed how you kept commenting on it afterwards. Really makes one think. Hint: Deleting your posts doesn't make people magically forget you made them.

Look at you. Still acting like a salty fucking waifufag and bothering to talk about the series. And also making baseless claims. Fuck.Off.

Well, Echidna is a more interesting character than Satella, so that's only natural.
>Subaru's goal in arc 3 went from "I gotta save Emilia" to "I must not disappoint Rem" by the end of it.
I'd say he still wanted to save Emilia, but "not disappointing Rem" did seem to be what got him through everything up to the whale.

>I'm kind of wishing he would actually do a side story set in Vollachia Empire, which is based of the Spanish empire but mix of spartan culture.
Unfortunately, there aren't any magazine scans surviving from that month that I'm aware of. Though I could be wrong.
>How about Kararagi in general beyond the mentioned characters?
There's a tidbit on prostitution.

This not what I'm talking about. Himself not finding himself worthily of Rem doesn't mean he finds himself worthy of Emilia. It's not mutually exclusive He outlines his reason why:

>"You!! What you...! What you can know about me?!

>Subaru hit the wall alongside him with his fist, shattering it and spilling blood on the wall.

>" I am this kind of man! I have no power but my wishes are huge, i am not smart but i pursue impossible dreams, i can do nothing but i keep pushing myself in vane...!!!

>Everyone had something good and they used that for reach their goals. However, Natsuki Subaru doesn't have anything like that but he wished so much.

>"I...! I... I hate myself!!"

His comment about Rem and dissuade his feelings about Emilia when Julius showed him how weak he was. He just afterwards. That's what's Tappei was trying convey to you. This why your supposed to have some sympathy for him because it wasn't like eh was not trying

>and dissuade
doesn't

>Unfortunately, there aren't any magazine scans surviving from that month that I'm aware of. Though I could be wrong.

I see. Thanks anyway.

>There's a tidbit on prostitution.
Well slavery is legal there so there no surprise this is too. I was kind of hope we got mention about some important government figures or something. Tia and that wolf guy is interesting, but those look to be the only other actual characters talked about. But that's not what story is about I suppose.

Not that user but are you actually too incompetent to quote the actual lines? Why do you type them yourself?

>I see. Thanks anyway.
Yeah, it was from 2015. Consistent scans don't start until 2016. Though that time does make it a likely candidate for a Tanpenshuu volume.
>I was kind of hope we got mention about some important government figures or something.
Riften is probably the closest to an important figure in this story here. But really, the closest thing you're going to get to deepest lore is at the tail end of this story.

>Remfags in denial
My sides

So I missed the last couple threads. What exactly happened that everyone is losing their minds right now?

LN got to the point where Subaru and Emilia kissed so there is an official art and some are baiting the Remfags about it

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Can someone please post ninja Rem

Too bad this picture is way cuter.
I'll go dig that one up in a second.

Oh god my heart

>Using Damage Control Kiss as ship fuel
Emiliafags can't be reasoned with. Has spfag returned? Do we need to shut him up again?

So what's this one supposed to be? A joke that coma Rem is dreaming about kissing Subaru? Probably not canon since she'd have lost her memories of him.

Get the graphs and the translations, we need more information to break through these delusions

That's the happiest Subaru will ever be in any LN or WN chapter ever.

it's foreshadowing

Rem's awakening will get close to this one

SPfag has better English, and can actually read Japanese.
Please don't start shit. There's no need to prolong this nonsense.
The artist usually puts something at the end of each book. Sometimes concept art, sometimes a sort of gag page.

Or in short, that picture is there because the artist wanted to draw a SubaRem kiss scene.

Rem's keikaku.

I just want Subaru and Rem to be happy ;_;

Thanks bro

It's just basically just some kind of extinguisher so that the readers who support Rem don't get too mad.

I'm deeply concerned about the amount of time he will have to wait for the LN to get to that point.

At least flatten her chest first.

Someone with good Photoshop skill should do it.

DELET

He's fun to hate

Rem doing Ram cosplay. How can I tell? Rem is not a flattie

Does anyone know what Rem's official breast size is? I know they're smaller than Emilia's.

extra chromosomes

It's: still growing