It's heating up

democraticleader.gov/newsroom/2118/

>From the start, Congressman Nunes has disgraced the House Intelligence Committee. Since pledging to recuse himself from the Trump-Russia investigation, Congressman Nunes has abused his position to launch a highly unethical and dangerous cover-up campaign for the White House. Congressman Nunes’ deliberately dishonest actions make him unfit to serve as Chairman, and he must be removed immediately from this position.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rsuA22V_zpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews will pay

Crazy Nancy

Realistically, how much longer does America have before havings its own full-blown soviet collapse?

That damn Trump is racist against Democrats!!!

Equality for the Democrat race!!

no u

>end house replublican partisan charade

That's rich coming from a Democrat. The Democrats have completely abandoned what they stood for a year ago, and have now made themselves the anti-Trump party.

The democrats no longer care about:

>rebuilding infrastructure
>passing a budget
>illegal immigrants being deported
>black people

Last ditch effort by the plastic monster and her satanic ilk.

not even close.

now I'm really curious.
>SERIOUSLY WTF IS IN THAT MEMO?!!!?!!!?!11

Someone should euthanize nancy out of compassion. She's an embarrassing senile sack of shit

Nobody expected the Soviet Union to shit its pants and die like it did, but here we are.

>cover-up
Me thinks doth protest too much Pelosi
First they claimed obstruction and now cover-up?

Nunes recused himself. Seriously Republicans are making a mockery of the American law and order.

Also, wtf Kompromat do the Russians have on Nunes for him to be acting like such a retard.

Whatever it is, must be juicy. Demoshits are in full nuclear meltdown over it.

>a year ago
Kek, try 15 years ago. Listen to what former Liberals had said as their party was changing.

youtu.be/rsuA22V_zpw

Inb4 kike. Listen to it for context if you don’t remember what was happening in the early 2000s.

>Dems
>bitching about others being partisan
O I AM LAFFIN

shes literally shitting her pants

hopefully after all this blows up she finally dies from a stroke

reddit

Love it when she chews her gums like a little monkey

The powder keg is in place, I don't know about the spark.

love when Nuns-ass walked that memo to Trump. Left pretending a chairman of a board has to check with sub ordinates before passing intel up the chain of command. asswipe deepstaters, whole purpose of commisions is to delegate power and pass findings up the chain of command.

Eat shit Pelosi I hope you die

>chairman of a board

Less than 10 years at this rate

Hitler did, he just predicted it a little too early and didn't anticipate the support for it from the west.

Hitler also predicted the collapse of the US....

wtf you saying leaf. yes he is chairman. means he in charge. asswipe.

>chairman of a board
>of a board

If what's in the memo isn't true, then why would leaking it be illegal? Do we classify false information now?

Trump in charge bitch. we about to have a fine tuned administration that actually works. your gender studies deploma about to be rendered useless.

Democrats abused FISA warrants to spy on all republicans since 2015 and gave all that intelligence to DNC.

in b4 u correct my spellin

>Republicans' Partisan Charade
The projection... It's... staggering.

DESPERATION

u russians need to get your fucking terminology right

>chairman of a board

Ironic, he could predict others dying but couldn't predict himself

Why are so many leafs registered democrats? Dual citizens?

Your projection is pretty staggering too there pleb.
>He doesn't know about how bad things are.

I'm concerned there's nothing particularly damning in the memo (or worse its all redacted) and the democrats just want so.egging to flip shit over.

there is more than one board you fucking leaves

Sounds like the desperate acts of a dying party.

Democrats are going down.

well I am half russian so you half right. but dude a board and a commision are synonomous almost. my mom escaped from commies and leftist tactics today are right out of a trotsky playbook.

NUNES IS GOD

#PROTECT DEVIN

which board is nunes the chairman of?

>board

lmao u people are fucking retarded

well since a Nuns Ass is Gods property in the first place...

it's not a commission either

2 strikes Boris

nigger you're high.

gas that jew

from op...Congressman Nunes has disgraced the House Intelligence Committee

15 minutes.

there u go

gj

yw boris

yes was a good lunch party break, thanks. now argueing with a leaf that doesnt realize hard working americans who support Trump dont care about verbage but ideas conveyed.

They probably will actually get rid of him. He thinks he can pull Trump-like tricks on the democrats but he’s just not a smart person and gets caught every time

I have never seen libs so hysterical...I hope it is released in its entirety but either way Nunes has angered the satanists and they are coming after him now.

FUCKING DO IT!

RELEASE THE FUCKING MEMO

WHAT THE FUCKK

Seriously. For all their bitching about Trump's tax plan, or that his infrastructure plan doesn't go far enough, what was their main objective during their 8 year reign? Forcing Americans to buy health insurance or be fined.

can anyone give me a quick rundown on all this memo fiasco?