I need Sup Forums power of research

I gained some weight i wanna lose and friend of mine sugested herbalife as a easy and fast way to do it BUT those cocktails have soy protein in them and i rly dont wannt to become a soyboy. I cant find anything on the internet about it being dangerous can pol help ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soy protein isn't really a problem its soy oil and whole soil beans that has the estrogens.

hormones are often fat-soluble for protein powered is okay but i get mine from milk (whey protein) cuz its slightly more effective than soy or rice protein powder.

if you want to lose weight dont do herbalife do keto diet.

Just drink water

Has your friend consumed this herbalife-cocktail?
If you knew him before, did you notice any changes in him?
If you didn't knew him before, does he look like a soyboy?

To know, just try it out. I don't think a few cocktails will turn you into a soyboy.
Just proceed with drinking it, until you reach your desired weight and then stop.
Soy can't affect your body that strong just by consuming a few bits of it over a short amount of time.

hey, you can join my weightloss system and i can garuntee that you will lose weight, 100% money back if you dont. it's 29.95$ a week, you send me cash and i send you a package of hat you can eat for the week. cant eat anything else, but drink as much water as you like. 29.95 a week, stay on it ad long as you need to lose what you want. +$100 membership fee. sound good ? 100% no soy,

Simply eat less and jog (or speed walk as fast as you can) once a day for at least an hour and you'll lose weight fast. Yeah, you are going to feel your stomach burning for a week or two but that pain will pass. Just man up and force yourself to stop eating as much. I dropped from 185 to 148 in 4 months (as a 31 year old man) simply by going on power walks and not eating so much garbage. I'm so skinny now that I actually need to gain some weight.

Just stop eating shit and move your ass once in a while.

Bad news, bro. The fact that you're considering some trendy solution to this problem means you're already a soyboy.

A real man search for the solution within himself. He would start working out and maintain a sensible diet.

I know him since we were 10 , he was around 150 KG now hes 90 he changed like this in around 1 year, hes gone from a nerd to nerd-chad

>148 lbs
>manlet dectected.

Fast for a month,only drink tea and water.
You'll lose 50 pounds.

There's a causation order issue here. Does soy cause soyboyness or does soyboyness cause someone to eat soy.

dont be a fag poland.
think about your ancestors, think about husaria.
how would a husaria lose weight? would he drink jewish poison cocktails?
make sport, start to take long walks, run, ride your bike, lift, just do push ups every morning and evening, do whatever you like.
cut down on sugar and carbohydrates, cut down on food in general, keto is a good diet, or at least ketoish diet; eggs, meat, diarys, vegetables, not too much flour stuff.
dont just lose weight, gain muscels!

Eat malt bread in the morning, chicken breast/mushrooms and chicken breast/salad for every dinner/lunch, nothing else. If you're still hungry, deal with it. Also do some cardio

Figure out your TDEE, and determine how many calories you need to facilitate weight loss or gain, depending on your goals.
Log all of your daily food intake.
Aim for 1g of protein per lb of body weight.
Consume 35g of fiber per day.

Make up the rest of your calories with fat and carbs, the ratio is decided by personal preference. Keep in mind lower carb consumption tends to reduce hunger in many folks, so if weight loss is goal, it may be beneficial to have a higher fat to carb ratio.

The 35g of fiber goal should be adhered to, as it ensures you're consuming enough vegetables and that the majority of your carbs are coming from fruits, vegetables and whole grains.

Incorporate resistance training with progressively heavier loads into your lifestyle.

Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night and maintain a consistent sleep schedule.

Congratulations, you're now healthier than rhe vast majority of people in the world. The increased activity and quality of diet has also improved your mood, mental state, cognitive function and sexual ability.

>herbalife

Lmao dude jesus.
Just get some protein powder, drink 2 shakes a day, it will keep you full and help with satiety.
Overall you need to eat less though.

WEIGHT LOSS MADE EASY:

>EAT ONE MEAL WITHIN 4-8 HOURS OF WAKING UP
>DON'T GO OVER 50g's OF CARBS
>IF YOU MUST SNACK- TUNA FISH OR SOMETHING WITH NO CARBS IS BEST
>THE MORE MEALS YOU EAT IN A DAY, THE LESS LIKELY YOUR BODY IS TO BURN ITS OWN FAT AWAY
>DRINK WATER

herbalife is garbage.

Stop eating foods that contain refined sugar and wheat...watch yourself melt.

This, lost 55 lbs by just eating this way and cutting carbs.

John Oliver said Herbalife is a scam, which by Sup Forums standards means Herbalife must be amazing then. So go for it user.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI

you would have to be drinking a gallon of soy milk a day to grow bugboy tiddies. that being said though, you don't need some gross-ass shake-in-a-bag to lose weight...unless you're shooting a movie next week and need to lose 20 pounds before monday. do some hatha yoga, take a long walk every other day, cut out processed foods and refined sugars for a few days.

how much weight did you gain?

Lost 20kgs in 5 months. Wasn't even that fat.

HEYOOOO BELGIUM KNOWS WHATS UP

>Herbalife
You've been ponzi'd you mong

AAAAYYYYY FINLAND

Soy causes lockjaw bro. Best to avoid.

The digits check. Thank you user!