ITT: Actually intelligent MCs

>no more rational-yet-revenge-obsessed cyberpunk detective to solve mysteries with
I miss this guy and Psycho Pass S1 so much

He went full Big Boss and is now training child-soldiers.

Phenomenal taste, friend.

You literally have no idea how intelligent the MC of Psycho Pass is

The only one who has even a clue is Mika.

>normalfags can't comprehend someone not wanting to be in their normalfag social ladder ratrace
Typical

cheerio

Oh and please

PLEASE come back at me with some pithy line about Kogami or Shogo being better

user you're so edgy your sentence doesn't make any sense.

>Shogo
>intelligent
I'm not convinced he's even conscious. He's a hipster p-zombie, mimicking intelligent communication by stringing together profound-seeming quotes from the works of classic authors and philosophers.

All it'll take to stop Makishima Shogo is a pissed off cunt who doesn't care about playing games

pic unrelated

Can't mess with a god

How did season 2 of oregairu fucked the show up so bad?

>all thoses females lusting over my dick
>I can't fuck them all
>no wait I can, I'm a rising god and deciding morality for my tribe

The best

And that's just the beginning of his explanation.

Meh, the live action is better.

He's literally retarded.

Haven't you heard?

Glenn

Nice bait

yui from k-on

If he's ho smart, why didn't he pick Iroha?

Have fun with your neo-Marxism Post-Modernism, but remember: Even if you trick a few of us out of our dominance hierarchy, you haven't built anything. So you still won't come out on top.

Why the hell are you replying to this shit posting? You fail to realise that he is one of those autistic shitposters who think that main heroine/main girl or a random character (his favourite character, 95% of cases is main heroine/main girl) is show's MC as we've seen several times in recent years (A/Z, Psycho Pass S1, BBK/BRNK, Macross Delta, Kuromukuro, Fuuka, IBO, re:creators, RokuAka).

>Actually intelligent MCs
Souta from Re: Creators

Can't be smart if you're dead.

>implying any of you would be able to recreate modern technology from scratch if you went to a new world
Isekai MC's are fucking geniuses to be able to do that shit without even a textbook.

but user, iroha wins

This one literally calculated every possible outcome

Light

People call him stupid but I guarantee you not a single one of you would've lasted 1/10 as long as he did

souta is both dumb and not the main character
metchin on the other hand

Goblin Slayer is an autistic savant when it comes to killing goblins.

Love triangles always ruin everything.

light is a dumbass and doesn't know simple opsec

the fact that as much as the country he's in got tracked down when he has everything he needs to be literally untraceable means he's dumb

He was intelligent up until the end when he went crazy leading to stupid decisions.

>one of those autistic shitposters who think that main heroine/main girl or a random character
you forgot to mention Gurren Lagann (Kamina), Valkyria Chronicles (Alicia), Seikaisuru Kado (zaShunina), Katanagatari (Togame) see and Gosick (Victorique) see >''MC'', also called ''main Character'', ''main protagonist'' or protagonist =/= 'deuteroganist'', ''main heroine also called ''main girl''

Why do some people have such trouble understanding this shit?

that nigga from infinite stratos who be playing all indecisive and oblivious to maintain a dozen hoes orbiting around his dick

this?

>A rookie mistake.
Why is everyone so lax on killing these things? If goblins can produce the product of the Goblin Slayer, then why do they not teach them how to do this? Setting young adventurers up to fail is not how you get your jobs done.

yea

8man isn't intelligent, he's just the one average guy in a school of idiots.

That's just how intelligent characters work. Either everyone else has to be stupid, or the genius MC does something offscreen which turns the tide of a battle or confrontation when things look bleak. Usually it's a combination of the 2.

Lelouch vi Britannia - The king of MCs

Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma

Inaho

Is Yang Wenli easymode?

if he is so intelligent why did he let his creator die

It seemed like he was really intelligent, but he wasn't able to choose the best girl.

wtf no

>'actual intelligent mcs'
>everyone post 'pretending to be intelligent mcs
Aside from Keima and maybe Kougami, the others only appeared to be smart because the other characters were too dumb

I agree with you user. But he seems to has a valid reason as to why he didn't chose Shiori.

To this day Sup Forums is still mad

>tfw to intelligent to comply with the law.

How is 8man intelligent? I remember only 1 single section where he displayed genius (rooftop scene). Sure, his inner thoughts are interesting but that hardly marks him as an intellectual.

Came here to post this

So intelligent she became god.

Just imagine the emotional and economical struggle this guy would otherwise have to take.

kyon

Kei

Akatsuki Ousaw

That's because she had millions of lives of experience to draw back on

Yes he was.

Goku

this

Risetto.
Risetto.
Risetto.
Risetto

>tfw too intelligent to believe in being Xs.

Good taste.

Risetto da.

Can I have a sauce on that panel?

During this part? Yes but he got dumbed down later

I still can't believe it. It was obvious in retrospective but i was blind.

It's not bait tho. He's super smart.

The change in studio also removed any semblance of character or personality Hachiman had. His facial expressions in season 2 were so dull that I dropped the show.

He denies all sluts like a true man