One Punch Man

New chapter out. Garoufags, take it easy.

readms.net/r/onepunch_man/077/4361/1

Today was a good day for manga.

Fuckin saved

WDMfag here living it up after today's ass kicking.

what was proper translation of his name?

Based King once again proving that he's best boy.

King giving saitama a taste of his own medicine and pulling deep sounding advice out of his ass

Agreed, these furfags learned their lesson. You could say they were humbled, even.

>Saitama getting some actual development and King being a genuine friend with solid points

This was great. The redraw is really turning out to be the better between the two.

If by development you mean him picking his nose and still saying being a hero is just a hobby.

I can taste some Gallowfag tears

No that would be the webcomic where Saitama is a static character for the point of the gag.

Before you start recycling the same images and stale rhetoric. Can I ask why you are like this and who hurt you to make you this way.

Can we chill the fuck out and actually discuss OPM in this thread, or will it be the same old thing.

It makes you wonder how people could get so invested in an irrelevant filler character like furfagman, who could've been been palette swapped with virtually any other character capable of fulfilling his role as Garou's stepping stone.

「STEPPING STONE」

He selfinserts as Garou, just a typical manchild.

OPM would be dead without shitposting because of how shit the story and premise is there is nothing to discuss.

This post is a stepping stone for more cancerous posts in this thread.

you first

Actually the threads would be great without retards like you sweeping this nonsense everywhere. Your statement holds no merit at all and is so wrong it's almost laughable

>furfag trying to move the goalpost
Nice try! Can't handle that your zero of a character is an irrelevant stepping stone for Garou? Thanks btw!
I know right? Filthy furfags deserve nothing more that they have already gotten!
Said the furfag. Stay mad!

WDM and King are the heroes we need AND deserve. This was a great chapter.

>wdm fags try to ignore most of the chapter
>garou fags force-feed them the pages until they've been permanently ingrained into wdm fags' memory

>Stay mad!
HAHAHAHAHA U MAD BRO HAHAH

>Said the furfag.
Not everyone who isn't a Garoufag, is a WDMfag. Nice insecurities.

Saitama is getting pissed at King, but he's right, you know? So far he's the only one who's giving him good advices

you sound like we got something to lose

He is right, Saitama is just being a little bitch for some reason.

Based King. Saitama should go diving for treasure or something

Would you fuck Sweet Mask

You know what is funny? Delusional furfags that think that Garou didn't become strong and confident as ever after this fight. He only benefited and he did so gracefully.
Kek, furfags so mad!
>defends Dogman
>not a furfag
Sure man, I'm just glad your character will be irrelevant from now on while Garou becomes stronger and spreads pain among HA.

It's not even the best version

>false flagging

What's a better way to pass the time till next release though?

Onward to more Garou development and no Literally Who Man.

>defends Dogman
When exactly?

Yes

Why can't you retards just stop answering to garoufags? Just fucking ignore them and move on already.

Is WDM a Windowsfag?

yeah, if he's bored of something, he should start doing something else
So, Saitama reached the pinnacle of strenght, speed and resistance; and King reached the pinnacle of gaming, pure luck and bluffing?

WDM doesn't use computers, he's a dog.

Using Dogman for such a benefit was a nice development, so I guess that next is Garou fighting more non human enemies.
Any who think that Dogman was not merely a stepping stone for Garou are defending him and therefore furfags.

>Garoufags being this BTFO.

>gayrou dickriders praise him for running away from wdm like a scared bitch

mfw

I HAZ BANANA U MAD BRO?

he is stopping garou from posting. Not the other way around

Shhhh, the dog is sleeping

>Any who think
But where are you getting this from? Why are you putting words in my mouth when I didn't mention WDM even once? Check your anxieties.

Look at the desktop, you retard

Alright let's discuss:

- will Saitama ever discover what the pinnacle of heroism is?
- is Saitama gonna keep pretending he didn't see Garou's face with his special eyes twice now?

>Being a little bitch=Running from a furfag that's even faster than Sonic

>tfw Garou got so btfoed this chapter that Garoufags are on suicide watch
Best chapter.

Moving the goalpost was just a stepping stone for Garoufags

Kek, furfags are happy for the first and last times at this manga's history! Thanks and byebye, kek!
Still mad I see!
Oh, he enjoyed the free power up that he got from a filler hero, thanks!
You mentioned Dogman in your first post to me, don't try to pretend otherwise.

The salt couldn't taste better.

Daily reminder:

>stepping stone
>a means of progress or advancement

Dogman only helped Garou's character progress and Garou is excited he got more fuel for his growth as a martial artist and fighter.

No amount of shitposting about characters who don't recognize an actual opporunity for growth will change the meaning of the term.

The fact that dogman is otherwise completely irrelevant will also always be fucking hilarious.

U MAD BRO!!?LOLJK!!!

> daily

More like hourly.

>Garou utilizes a tactical retreat to reach new heights, reducing furfagman from an opponent to a mere stepping stone
>Gets accused of being a bitch

Ridiculous.

Well we know he does as he was able to give a similar speech to Garou about motivation.

Saitama is terrible at remembering people he fights. Look at how fast he forgot about Bakuzan. The next time he sees garou he will be dining and dashing.

The time after that Garou is in monster form

[INTENSE BARK NOISES]

>You mentioned Dogman in your first post to me
No, I didn't, you replied to me. See . I neither replied to you nor mentioned WDM.

This. Furryfags will shitpost all day and gloat at every turn, but they ignore the fact that their fucktoy of a character is just a means of growth for Garou.
You only humiliate yourself furfag, stay mad!
>Trying to pretend you are someone else
Furfags are truly retarded

Because it hurts that Garou is so excited to have used Dogman as another stepping stone.

Also the chapter is about Saitama/Garou.

Last Greentext meant for

It's about Garou being a disapointment for Saitama alright.

>being so mad you call everyone furfag, samefag and misquote people
Wew, user, it's just a comic.

Why would I be mad when a chapter with such development for Garou got released? I'm just a little tired.

Being a garoufag is serious business.

What did you expect from people defending so much a litteral manchild?

>that pic

Good fucking job, whoever it was.

>I'm just a little tired.
Probably from defending your husbando for hours and hours, you homosexual. No (You) for gays.

It's about Garou growing just like Saitama was once and foreshadowing their final fight, where Saitama and Garou's personal ugly kid mascot will have to give HA a lesson about heroism.

Don't worry, I think the OG Garoufag(or someone else digging archieves) is here so I can rest for a bit

>not being GAR for Garou
Mr skeltal please

WDM has it easy with free niggas like Gary to shake with

I love how Murata deviates from the webcomic and makes look Garou like a bitch, sasuga Murata.

At this rate, he wont even be the main villain

Garou's body is legit fucking aesthetic

>Furfag thinks they are gonna cut Garou screentime in hopes his irrelevant canine has some spotlight
Keep wishing, Garou is here for more!

Daily reminder that the Garoufag is a moderator of /r/onepunchman.
Goes to show how retarded redditors are

I love how ONE stays true to the webcomic and makes Literally Who Man just another stepping stone for Garou.

>Check the thread
>user already put the delusional WDMfags in their place
Based, I don't even have to bother with them tonight.

Even so, friendly reminder that WDM is an irrelevant character. No fight nor real contribution to the plot whatsoever. 3 fucking panels of offscreen fightKEK
meanwhile Garrou is taking 30% of the manga.
WDM only helped Garou in his path, pic very related.
Anti-garoufags BTFO

source

>daily reminder x is from leddit because I'm from leddit
Slow clap

>you are because I said so
everytime

He wasn't in the webcomic. By the time you realize he can't actually follow thru with his Monster play he stops being that overwhelming from a readers perspective. You can never follow through with the promises he's made which takes away the impact of his repeated taunts of the S-Class who are now being more heroic than Garo pretends to be even now that he's cut his hair. Honestly, contrasting the Boros fight with Garou, even Saitama shows how little meaning Garou has as a a villain. He toys with him and outright chumps him, didn't even pretend to give him a good fight.

And don't get me wrong I like Garoy as a character. But at the end of the day he's a whiny little faggot. Not exactly something that makes me really think favorably of him once the arc is fully completed.

Well said, great post! Keep this energy until the next stepping stone

I like how ONE makes literally who emo "villain" a stepping stone for Saitama, like all other joke bad guys.

He served the point of showing Garou that he has no experience fighting non-humans. I know watchdog technically is human but he doesn't fight like one. Garou fucking spelled it out himself that it showed him his technique was incomplete.

What other S-class hero fights like an animal? Like seriously, how do you miss something so fucking obvious when it's literally stated outright on the page? It's not even fucking subtext.

Fucking this. So Garoufags, how do you feel about your bitchboy being relegated to comic relief every time he comes across Saitama. I mean even Suiryu didn't end up looking pathetic when facing Saitama. That's just sad.

Nice try distorting canon events completely sweetie.

everyday we stray further from god's light

true, maybe they introduced Suiryu as a way to change the plot to a new villain? I seriously think Garou will just job to monsters and stay down or the heros beat him and Saitama never even meets him so that he is kept as a random hoolingan punching bag running gag

Friendly reminder that WDM is Blast in disguise

You completely missed out on what's actually happening user. To the S Class Heroes, Garou is somebody who is an absolute threat. To the reader and to saitama we understand that Garou was actually just a confused person. He was never going to kill any and never presented a lethal threat.

All of his goading all of his grandstanding all of his showboating all of his strength meant nothing because he was never going to be the things he claimed to be. That's why he has to get slapped in the face because he's acting like a child which is exactly what he is on some level a child who never grew up past The Sandlot.

Are you going to allahu ackbar us?