Is he the only important muslim charecter in anime?

Is he the only important muslim charecter in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-05-22/jojo-anime-manga-sales-halted-due-to-islamic-images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has muhammed in his name, its the most popular muslim name

being a fortune teller is haram
infidel kun

I thought he was a poo-in-loo

You think the writter would gave a though of that? He literally copy pasted some page from the koran on some book dio had which made the muzzies go butt hurt because reasons

He's egyptian arab. They are poo tier

in the manga it was unreadable scribbles
it was the animators who copy pasted a page from the koran

Do not worry, my lily-white friends

Im talking about the writter, he copied it.

>sand nigger

I thought he was a Nubian Egyptian. Look at how dark he is, combined with his...dreads? Twists?

>Egypt is 90% Muslim
>Name is literally Muhammad
You've got to be on some next level delusion to be denying it at this point user

Might be mixed

no he didn't

Come back when Shoukoku no Altair will be airing.

Holy shit you're retarded
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-05-22/jojo-anime-manga-sales-halted-due-to-islamic-images

>tarot
>muslim
Sire, I ask you to think about the things you say before posting them.

Holy fuck user how are you so illiterate?
>The original scene in the manga's Part 3 ("Stardust Crusaders," pictured at right) has unintelligible scrawls in the book
>the animators put reproductions of pages from the Ar-Ra'd (The Thunder) chapter of the Qur'an in the corresponding scene in their version

>all muslim are pious imam
take you own advice

you're the fucking retarded one, dumb fuck. read your own article. you are a fucking worthless cunt

>nothing says he's a muslim
>he does things that are strictly "un-muslim"
How do you figure he's a muslim?

brainlet detected

> haram
That doesn't stop Muslims from being fortune tellers or visiting fortune tellers.
Source, I'm a Muslim.

>He's not saying that he is a non muslim
>muslim are incapable of sinning
How do you figure he's a non muslim?

Burden of proof is on the positive claim.

if you become a fortune teller or get your fortune told. You're not a muslim anymore
T. Muslim

No that makes me a sinner. Its like eating pork or drinking wine those are only sins(considered huge sins). Being a Muslim is believing theres only one god and his last prophet is muhammad.

No, that's absolutely not how it works. Stop speaking from the perspective of someone who knows next to nothing about being part of a religion, much less Islam itself.

That depends on your teacher actually. Islam has like 1928312361273 branches that I stopped giving a shit anymore. God I wish I wasn't born muslim. /blog
Going back to Avdol, I think it's just a case of Araki being not really familiar with Arabian names and just pick Muhammad as it's the most popular one.

Huh, who's the one saying no true muslim now?

>jojo
>important

What about reading the rest coffee in a cup ?

but user Abrahamic religions doesn't exists in Altairverse!