Boku no Hero Academia

Will Bakugou be able to deal with not being able to keep up with Deku when they become pros?

>5 percent power can match most pro heroes he fought so far
>Still theorized to potentially unlocking Telekinetic Fire via parents quirk

Not to mention there's also the possibility this series might go full Naruto/Bleach in the next 200 chapters and Deku might learn another overpowered quirk/ability.

literally why would Deku have telekinetic fire
it would have manifested by the age of four
even if afo stole it as some have said, why would he steal a generic fire quirk
deku's development of new abilities (eg full cowl) will be because of his hard work or even from support team equipment (like the discs kaminari shoots). He won't manifest a new quirk dummy

>Deku might learn another overpowered quirk/ability.
I really hope that doesn't happen.
Even though it's very overused, punching others really hard is still be best super power there is.

Best girl coming through.

>Shittiest girl coming through.
ftfy
Better luck next time.

Momo is actually the shittiest girl

user /fit/ is the gayest board here

What did Kirishima mean by this?

Nah she's pretty alright

"Bakugou with muzzle over face" is perhaps the darkest humor in a shounen I have ever seen.

One for All Shenanigans.

What don't you like about Ochako?

What character would you say you prefer?

no, he'll be forced to turn to eugenics to ensure his legacy and the cycle will repeat

So does Kirishima gravitate to Bakugou because Bakugou is thug-like and similar to the people he idolized in middle school?

FAT
A
T

Why would Deku manifest pyrokinesis when it was already stolen by the bad guys to kill Endeavor

F I T
I
T

Fat whore is never going to be fit if she doesn't stop bankrupting her shitty family with her cake habit.

Excuse me, but this is best girl

Togafags need to get executed.

Why didn't eraserhead just nullify his quirk here?

She gets a disproportionate amount of art for someone who's been in like 25 panels.

He would still be pissed off.

Real best girl is right here

Bakumom appeared in literally less than 6 panels and she's the most popular woman outside the Class A girls on pixiv.

I want to Uraraka those Ochakos

>gets all the girls
>has the best quirk
>master tactician
>born leader
>born hero
>incredible fashion sense
Is there anyone who can stop this MADMAN?

Best girl coming through.

What is it about Bakugou that makes him so sexually attractive?

Not in a "Wow what an ikemen" kind of way, but more like "I really want to rape this person into a coma".

His composure and charming personality.

He's the second coming of Endeavor

She's the the only villain girl so far , use your head

Bakugou deserves death desu.

>gets all the girls
Not even close

>Ochako
>Tsuyu
>Toga
>Mei
>Eri
Not all of them but enough.

>35 posts
>no Lady

lets fix this

>>Tsuyu
>>Mei
Nice meem

A) No, they don't like him
B) He's still a virgin faggot

God, I didn't expect to like Fat Gum so much.

It is ridiculous because 8% was pushing baku. Author is going to slow here and deku shouldn't be bleeding all over at this point since all might could handle it at a young age

>a loli
>ochako
>a support class genius
>a cute vampire
I was joking but his harem keeps on growing.

Fatgum Trio > Nighteye Trio > Dragon Lady + Bitch Trio

>"I really want to rape this person into a coma".
He's just got one of those super rape-able personalities.

He talks tough but he usually ends up in sissy positions. Like getting caught in the muk. Or being kidnapped by the league. Getting gagged too etc.

Not wrong

reminder that Jirou is a cuck

At this point Baku should be consider himself lucky if he is in the top three. He has to fight against Deku, Todoroki, Ibara, Mirio, Suneater, Nejime, Endeavor, etc.

I want to bite Amajiki!!

>Tsuyu
I don't get this meme , there was never a moment between them , nether of them are interested in each other , and they've barely interacted since the usj arc

Women can't be cucks

I have to wonder what would happen if Deku hadn't healed him.

Yeah they can, they're cuckqueans instead of cuckolds

>Ibara
What

She's the flattest and gets the least love, it's really not fair.

There will be a chapter next week right? This was just Hori's apology for two weeks ago when he was too sick to draw a chapter, right?

Drawfag here, i want to draw something comfy now, preferably kendous

Ochako and toga do like him

A young Fuyumi tenderly reading to toddler Shouto.

kirisima eating an apple

There was this in the OVA, but Tsuyu is generally pretty cold blooded or frigid in her interactions.

Canonically the most powerful female first year in UA

Windy guy.

Endeavor and Icymom. But happy

Is there anything that would make his working condition better? More assistants? Healthier lifestyle? Is this just the unavoidable plight of mangaka still?

That's inasa

Ms. Bakugou relaxing and being sweet with her hubby, without Bakugou around

Windy is Inasa. Ibara is femJesus.

first time visitor to Sup Forums.

When does the new episode drop?

I honestly don't mind if he takes a week off once in a while to chill out, I'd hate it if the quality goes down because of WSJ autism.

move to a western nation with good healthcare

I know I'm gonna get shit for not knowing this, but what does WSJ mean?

i wonder if he eats healthy and sleep enougth

Twice , dabi , toga , and shiggy , all hanging out playing video games

A week off isn't so bad after being a reader of Berserk and HxH

Yeah he's very inspirational

weekly shonen jump

saturdays

Toga stalking deku

Kendou riding Pony.

this

Hori's only missed 3 chapters or so out of 140 chapters. Hero Academia is secure enough. He should just copy Oda and take a break every 2 months or so.

No, he won't be able to deal with being No. 1. Deku isn't as skilled as he is, but he has a much wider appeal. Bakugou will get everything he desires and realizes that it isn't what he anticipated. His recent fight with Deku alludes to this.

thanks man

If that's what Oda does to keep his longevity then I am fine with that, Hori should do it. I still am blown away by how long that series has gone on.

Who can defeat this man?

wath does uryah means?

Do you remember the way he shouted "Baaakaaaa!" at Todoroki when he threw him? That sounded so cute. Like a tsundere.

Please draw a Kendou astride a sweet Kawasaki, pic related.

Is she crying because she's fat?

Was this dude legit autistic?

She is not fat. They do lots of training in school, so there cannot be fatasses.

he have my vote

Really pushing the boundary of what autism means here.

Yes. He legit held an 11 year grudge because Endeavor didn't give him an autograph

Fatfag strikes again.

plus he decline goin to ua because todo wasnt nice enougth to him

I really liked his design, Quirk, and character, but that reasoning ruined everything for me. Hori could've done something deep with his backstory or gone into Shouto's/Endeavor's past. But I was let down.

Deku comforting a crying Kirishima