ITT we post 120db poster ideas and give constructive feedback
GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
youtube.com/watch?v=HB8uhcOxofM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slightly more text

emphasis at the end

text only (showing faces is better imo but just dumping it anyway)

i like it
we will haunt you sounds odd somehow imho
maybe something like "we are your legacy?"

I kind of like it, it pushes the idea on the reader that they'll stay with you, thus ensuring they do.

maria is sucking sandnigger cocks in hell, lol, she was all too much in favor of immigration, (((EU))) and other leftist bullshit

This is some lame boomer tier shit, fuck off cia shill leaf

Nah how bout a lynch mob

I took "we will haunt you" and all other text from their official video

yeah maybe youre right
dont be a mutt
this campaign could actually have a significant impact in germany
hopefully some righteous and experienced yanks can help us out with this

ah sorry i didnt notice that

you are easier to spot than a functioning government in africa

i pity most of these sluts. they truly believe they are doing something good and humanitarian and worth doing because they arent smart enough to see through kike propaganda. all they hear in the media is how great lefties and muslims are. most people are just stupid followers not capable of critcal thinking. they dont deserve to die because of that.

better proportions?

Not a shill you stupid faggot, why did you even quote me? I just stated a fact.
God, you leafs are eternal newfags.

I don't get it
120db
>loud(?)
what the fuck

This, what is 120db?

it's the volume of common rape alarms that European women now carry in their pockets due to the migrant invasion

these things

is the underline better or worse than the inverted text? (it will take less ink)
also made the text underneath a bit bigger

i personally like it that way
ebba should be relocated a little bit to the left imho but thats only my nitpicking
hopefully other anons here can also contribute

i find it pathetic that there are people who post on here right now from euroland that dont remember Ebba Ackerlund while a burger has her name memorized, just like Kathyrn Steinle to shit on faggot illegals and Democrats

better?

nice

I'd drop the underline. It looks cheap and manipulative. My suggestion for the text is: The radfems then can't claim that its somehow a sexist message. I think the 'daughters of Europe' bit will trigger their sensitive little hearts, and not in a helpful way.

it's*

what about this so the bottom text is larger / easier to read from a distance?

the differences between all these versions are so subtle it's extremely hard to choose which one is best

Yeah, better. Sorry, OP, didn't spot that one.

Maybe a simple little sentence at the top for balance?

Something like "Do you remember us", maybe?

I just watched the vid. Needs wide circulation. Glad to see it referenced here. When the women are awake the rest of the household soon follows. 2018 is the year.

Best one so far.

ah tried a bunch of different things, I think the aspect ratio of the 8.5x11 page just means that another sentence can't be added without shrinking the other text or pictures too much - doesn't fit basically

WHITE LIVES MATTER

see
thoughts on getting rid of the underline? is it good or too much?

any chance you can provide a good German translation? I can make a German version too

Cheap and manipulative seconded. Thumbs down.

i would get rid of it
just my humble opinion

okay - after several iterations & feedback, is this one closer to a usable version?
>no underline
>larger bottom text, easier to read
>Ebba is centered properly

My suggestion would be to use , adding some text to the top for balance (it looks a bit bare and just jumps into the pictures.

I'd open with something like "Do You Remember Us?" (title case optional), then use the image referenced above pretty-much as-is.

Good work so far, keep it up!

Who is it

I'll try again, will have to shrink everything a bit to fit another line

>Ich bin Mia
>Ich bin Maria
>Ich bin Ebba

what about the bottom text?

>Wir wurden geopfert für offene Grenzen und wir werden euch verfolgen

This don't sounds so good in german desu

I don't like the "we will haunt you" part.
When people are confronted with a message they oppose and then someone tries to tell them how they should feel about it they get defensive. A simple statement and letting the reader come to the conclusion themselves is much more powerful and sounds less manipulative like others have said

When do you use sind?
I thought it would be 'Ich sind Mia'
Taco learning german here

Jawohl.

Much more impactful (mehr wirkungsvoll?), provided the remainder of the text is in English (or whichever language is appropriate for the locality).

I think that Herr Kraut's insight on this one is pretty good, OP.

sind is for formal pronouns or plurals

I managed to shrink everything to fit it, not sure if the end result is better or worse than before

ich bin
du bist
er/sie/es ist
wir sind
ihr seid
sie sind

YES!

Our German friend above points out that 'we will haunt you' may be a little aggressive.

Maybe 'Will we be the last?'

I took it right out of the official 120db video, I like how it shows three girls who have been killed by migrants (basically ghosts) speaking to you, telling you they will haunt you
it's powerful in a creepy way, and creepy stuff sticks in your memory

basically it's saying the ghosts of these attacks will never leave, they will linger in the political atmosphere as a ghoulish reminder of how morbid and horrible multiculturalism really is

American friend, rather.

Our German friend pointed out that 'ich bin' may be better than 'I am'. Your call, though.

Yeah. I suppose the directness might make the memory stick a little more. People might be haunted by being reminded, as it were.

I haven't seen this video, was just scrolling by and thought I'd take a look at the most recent propaganda campaign

I've always believed the best messages are ones that don't arouse a defensive reaction but if this doesn't mesh with whatever else about this campaign then leave it. Congruity of message is also important

Isch ficke deine mudda
du fickst deine mudda
er/sie/es fickt deine mudda
wir ficken deine mudda
ihr fickt eure mudda
sie ficken eure mudda

"we will haunt you" is somewhat aggressive, but it's not like saying "you will be next" or something like that, it's more disturbing than aggressive imo

for translating the bottom text in German, it has already been made in German originally, if someone could just type out the text that these girls say then we'll have all the text for the German version:

The lessons are going pretty well then, Abdul?

My Kraut's nowhere near good enough, sorry.

Perhaps our motherfucking (his term, not mine) Jerry above can help?

I'm torn between this:
and this:
"Do you remember us?" adds more impact and fills out the top nicely, but the other version has bigger text and pictures which is nice, and easier to see from afar
really hard to pick between them
I wish people could print out arbitrary sizes but to be realistic we need to design it for the standard 8.5x11 aspect ratio for mass printing at home

>Sizes
This is true.

I definitely think that is the better of the two. The small loss in size is more than compensated for by the balance and the impact.

also would like to add Kate in there was well to make it more relevant for both the US and Europe, but it might be hard to fit 4 pics

No. That needs to be kept for a separate poster. Maybe one for your side of the pond and one for this one.

Maybe Kate Steinle, the woman who was shot by the Somali 'cop' and. Er. Someone else. Will have to research.

I also need to go and cook food before my stomach digests itself entirely. Keep this thread bumped whoever can, and we'll keep going for great justice!

Long Live the Commonwealth, and God Save the Queen, my good Leaf!

maybe make it
> our memory will haunt you

>incomes the North American poster who wants to make European movements about the USA.

You faggots are ruining Identitarianism by talking constantly about "muh JQ" and allowing European mainstream to paint us all as Nazis.

Help, by all means, but stop trying to make everything about your fucking continent.

It's the same attitude that has fucked up Europe so much to begin with.

Dear god what a beautiful woman

This thread again, ffs just stop it will not pick traction accept this and go on.

I don't got the time, right now, to type down the whole text of the video but if you want i will do this tomorrow. Both, german and english. Or maybe someone from Kraut/pol/ could help you sooner.

it's written dB, then, leaftard

MEMEFLAG OUT

I know dB is correct but people are mostly writing db on twitter so I was trying to go with what people are using
however, the official site does use dB so maybe it's best to go with that

bon appetit, long live the Empire

how the fuck does including a picture of Kate Steinle have anything to do with "muh JQ" or Nazism?
you sound like a leftist trying to write a smear article
all 4 girls represent victims of open borders, regardless of whether it's in North America, Europe, Australia or any other part of the West

Keep it separated,a american version is not a bad idea but please don't mix it up.

understood, but isn't this a threat that faces every Western country?
why would people in Europe be upset to see Kate there alongside Mia, Maria and Ebba (Kate was also killed by a migrant)

Piece of shit, the child was brainwashed by leftist shit. I know you Dutchies can't wait to get all the sandnigger dicks in your ugly big mouths, but most other countries are done with this shit.

We don't need the yanks this time. Get the word out in West (white) Europe. Spread the message.

any chance you could write the text in German that the girls are saying in this video (just the parts for the poster)? I want to make a German version:

>all 4 girls represent victims of open borders, regardless of whether it's in North America, Europe, Australia or any other part of the West
Okay, sounds right.But a version for america, one australia and one for europe is maybe a good idea too. I don't know much about the case of Kate and i don't think that people in australia heard about Maria and Mia.

>defending a treacherous whore
kek, you walloons are fucking cuckniggers. remove yourself from flanders

please see :

thanks, just posted in Kraut/pol/:

Maria

Mia

Ebba
>now anyone can make their own version if they have an idea

Never forget

I'm back.
>Like I sometimes forlornly hope that the Empire might be one day.

Agreed. I think one for each side of the pond might be a good idea.

>Don't need the Yanks
But we do. We can only win this thing together. And I'll remind you that OP is from Burgerland's Hat.

For a hypothetical North American version, I'd say Kate Steinle, Justine Diamond, and maybe Tessa Tranchant (17, killed by a drunken Mexican in an SUV). Third one's a maybe. There may be better choices.

I'd do it myself, but I'm posting on an antiquated netbook that can barely run a browser.

Can anyone help some Imperial Niggers out?

yeah most people seem to think that customizing it for each local area is better than presenting a wide variety of victims from around the world
I just like how showing the variety shows how global the problem is but the only thing that matters is that the posters are as effective as possible

almost ready to make a German version:

New Video :
youtube.com/watch?v=HB8uhcOxofM

bump

Kate for an American version