Should math illiterate people be allowed to post on pol?

Its well known that the reason you are able to hold a computer in the palm of your hand (smartphone) is 99% the achievement of people good at math, and 1% the achievement of ppl bad at math. If you suck at math you dont contribute to society. Its very simple. So if you suck at math, do everybody a huge favor and stop posting on pol.
Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr_xWfThjJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely not. I fucking hate math illiterates.

I have a bachelor's degree in mathematics.

And I am absolutely a net loss to society.
Fuck ya'll.

So are you saying you went into a field completely unrelated to your degree?

If you don't have at least an introductory knoedge of group theory you are at a major disadvantage regarding memes

What about people who don't understand philosophical concepts?

how is that?
dont programmers want people with your background?

Philosophy that cant be described mathematically/thru mathematical concepts is worthless.

Anyone unable to break their arguments down to variables and a logical equation should be banned. That's probably going to include OP.

Hes larping. Being good at math means you have the POTENTIAL to be good at anything.

I'm not very good at math, but I'd like to submit a query if I'm good enough. Here is my resume.

(2 jews + 2 niggers)^800 years = 0 society

O rry???

I would multiply b 800 rather than raise to the 800.
Reasonable framework tho.

I'm assuming every year they / their influence effectively double

A daily IQ test to be allowed to post with basic maths and language skill

>hate math noobs
>posts a pic with basic shit that looks complicated

??

I have a masters degree in women's studies, modernism is getting replaced by postmodernism as we speak. Rationalism is overrated.

>passed every math class I had all the way to AP statistics

>Never learned long division,never learned multiplication tables

wew lad American public schools

>A daily IQ test to be allowed to post with basic maths and language skill
holy shit
this

capatcha really should just be simple three step calc 2 questions.

>790 on math section on SAT
>got one med level geometry question wrong
>mfw

I'm no math expect, but I'd really like to subtract another 6 million.

most burgers cannot into trig

You should be able to construct a paragraph which doesn't contain a bunch of redundancies to post here.

hilarious because most of us here studied that when we were 16 in gymnasium (like high school or something)

>using y'all

couldn't you just say
$(\forall (you))
:.Fuck(you)
$

>you can't have a smartphone without math
>you can't apply math without physics
>can't apply physics without engineering
>no engineering without capital
>no capital without communication
>etc

kill yourself math purist

>reh reh reh burgers can't into math

I took trig at 16 as well

I was the number one in math during grades 1 to 6th after that I skipped math and went home to play video games because you couldn't fail the class because the school didn't want that. I kind of wish the teacher gave me a lesson and made me fail the class and wouldn't have allowed my behavior.
I literally do not know how to do algebra, or anything complex with math because I skipped all of it. Will I be allowed in the white ethnostate, Sup Forums?
by the way I'm a programmer, not a neet

People who hasn't fully grasped the ramifications of the incompleteness theorems should not be allowed to speak about math or science at all. I'm not joking here.

Is math related to science?

Define math-illiterate, mutt.

You can't stop niggers from posting, buddy.

Is that a language that exists?
If so what is it?

Just fall for the programming meme. It worked for me.

it's like sperm

Sup Forums, why the fuck am I seeing Nazaré from Senhora do Destino here? I don't come here to see characters from our shitty soap operas.

So you now arithmetic.
Nigger math.

i'm number blind it's not my fault.. ;(

I wish I was a strong math student. I look up treatments all the time. I wish I could electro shock therapy myself into being good at math. Honestly I look at brilliant people and get so jealous. I'm more creative than mathematically brained.

>spend an hour a day justifying your ability to post
but then this place would lose half of its redditors an all of its Sup Forumssters, since the men of Sup Forums have jobs

Use what you have.

Not sure your numbers are correct. A lot of programmers and designers are not necessarily great at math, just sufficient enough. I'm not a amazing mathematician but I can program.
I can design a circuit but I'm not going to ever be designing a rocket.
I think you'd need to define "good at math" more clearly.

Is "good" just better than a nigger ?

Is that a cockroach near her feet?

Creative is good but you're probably better at math than you think. Studying math in college with a full course load is very different than just 1 or 2 math classes at a time.

Its agreed on by almost all western countries that a basic level of mathematics is necessary for a well founded citizen and it is taught in schools accordingly, it is essential for founding a logical foundation to view the world from.

Yeah I make 70k -100k a year without a degree, so in no way am I a fuck up.
But I would love to contribute to academia.
I enjoy history so I guess If I went back to school it'd be within that realm.

But when I see dudes like Shkreli I fucking hate myself. As an armchair investor, I need the maths

I went back to try math 12 pre calculus online and realized I couldn't even remember the last half of math 11. Graphing functions and transformations and shit, couldn't even remember that.

I think I have to play to my strengths.

I fail my math courses but I always try to get back it. No matter how hard I fall, I get back at it again. I love math and I am bad at it but I need it. I consider as God's language and I need to learn to speak it. Nothing irks me more than hearing someone say "I am not good at math, haha, when will you ever need trig or calculus?"

A little pro tip in life. If you want to surround yourself with good people, avoid those who complain about numbers or big words; run from those that make fun of people who like numbers and big words.

Anyone who makes said complaints have been proven to be below 100 in intellectual quotient points, you're better off adding a chimpanzee to your Facebook and attempting to hold a conversation with it.

Don't buy into the meme that the degree is why you fail. A lot of people who blame their degrees already demonstrate why they fail; they'll blame anything but themselves even when the thing in question isn't even sentient.

Kek!!!

keen eyes.

propositional calculus
looks pretty close to a program and that's because it gave birth to programming.

You being a complete loser doesn't change the noble nature of mathematics.

>flag
Yup, and if someone like you were in charge we would lose the concept of subtraction and division just so we can all be included. Your masters degree is as ficticious as a Harry Potter book.

nah
being good at math means you are good at math
other than that, it's how you use it, what you do with the ability to conceive structure out of chaos.

I've got a friend with a bachelor's in mathematics, he was a high school teacher for a while but absolutely hated it. Now he's a firefighter making more money, working fewer hours, and surrounded by a group of tough old men who don't put up with anyone's shit instead of the backstabbing politics he was dealing with in a large public school district.

>Should math illiterate people be allowed to post on pol?
>pol

OP is a faggot.
Only skilled military combatants should be the only citizens allowed to post on Sup Forums.

Maybe a math problem should be the captcha

>Checked
/Thread

>/Pollack's equation

Pfft, we study that here when we are 14. But I think putting it in a gym class is a good idea actually. Trig is one of those forms of math that is difficult to wrap your head around and would probably be more related in physics and most particular, physics that gets you into engineering. Was this related to Basketball?

That seems wrong my dude. The universal quantifier does not exist in propositional calculus.
Perhaps you mean first-order logic? Or maybe I'm wrong..
It's a pretty strange way to notate it though, are you using some tool that accepts that notation?

forall you. Fuck(you)

I would consider more conventional.

>muh computers
>muh computers
>muh computers

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DOUBLE NIGGER! COMPUTERS ARE NOT EVERYTHING!! KILL YOURSELF

>mfw scored a 430 on math portion of SAT

>no universal quantifier in propositional calculus

what
since when

yeah the notation $\forall$ is LaTeX-like

t. """""math genius""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr_xWfThjJ0

>no universal quantifier in propositional calculus

since always, quantifiers are the very thing that distinguish first-order logic from it.

Not really
If anything biology or even psychology are much better suited to actually understand why life is illogical and things go wrong all the time

>being this insecure when people talk about math that you project your inabilities onto them

>precalc
>grade 12
Kill yourself. You're garbage at math and you shouldn't be allowed into the ethnostate. Anyone with at least a speck of intelligence should be in at least Calc 1 that year.
t. """uneducated""" mutt

Isaac Newton was a cuck who could never lead a nation just like most scientists and mathematicians.

This post is bad at math.

except sports

>8833322
.t

I blow ass at math.

wtf is this shit
this is literally retardness
probability is for DUMBS!

Like I said. I clear bank. I own land.
I am as close to being a free man as you can be in this world.
If you define yourself by your math skills, you're probably a virgin autist basement dwelling cuck.

Nothing to do with politics, sage

>mfw I am witnessing the useful idiots to the bots who will always be able to compute calculations better than a human
>mfw "anons" are willingly trying to give up their one defense against both the zog and ai

shut up nigger

ive got a degree in math, experienced with machine learning and programming. currently doing manual labour to stay afloat.

stem is a meme.