Who was the better Rider?

Who was the better Rider?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s77BJ2jnH4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gaim

Iskandar is a bro but Medusa is the best and most perfect girl in the history of the entire Fate franchise.

There's really no contest.

both

Broskandar

Medusa, like most of the other 5th war servants, shits all over her counterpart in terms of power.

Astolfo

yes

Perfect girl got her neck twisted by a school teacher. I'll go for the guy who received respect from the most egotistical man in the world.

>When Arthur wanted an important job done, he always asked Gwalchmai. Gwalchmai had never returned to King Arthur's court without having finished everything that King Arthur had asked him to do.
>Gwalchmai was the best rider of all
>Gwalchmei was also the best walker and rider
>He was the best of walkers and the best of riders

As much as I love Medusa she's definitely in my top three with Arc and Touko

I want to read books with Medusa all day long

kamen rider

My wife is the most perfect girl but Medusa is definitely top tier.

Vive La France!

I mean, in regards to the Grail War they both got knocked out without achieving much in their respective wars. They both didn't do much Riding either. Come to think of it they both sucked as Riders. Medusa still best girl though.

>They both didn't do much Riding either.
Iskandar went around pretty much everywhere in his chariot or on his horse. I think there's only a couple of instances where he didn't use his rides to move around the city. And one of those was because he was taking a walk with Waver. The other one was because he was looking around the city for a liquor store. Even if there's more it can't be denied that he did a lot of riding in Zero.

Alright, he did a lot of *practical* riding.

I have no idea how you differentiate practical riding from any other sort of riding.

Saber is a pretty good class to use for a HGW. Even the worst Saber (Gilles) has an NP that ranks up all his parameters from B/C/C/D/D Str/End/Agi/Luk/Man to a A/B/B/C/C Berserker with a Sword and Magic Resistance.

The one who can turn into a lovecraftian monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=s77BJ2jnH4Q

Rider is a pretty bro tier class in general. Almost no pure assholes within the class.

Rider (Medusa) has no personality.

Astolfo

Iskander fits the concept of Rider better, but Medusa is both stronger and manages to get more done when she doesn't have to put up with a shit master.

Ex-aid

Iskandar is the better character in general

I hope they use their creative license to give Medusa some actual character development in the HF movies. Would be a bummer if they just left her personality as forgettable as it was in every other anime adaptation.

They should fuck.

>lol broskander xD

All her characterization comes from HF and HA. She gets shit in Fate and UBW. Of course the anime based on Fate and UBW would shaft her.

Kill yourself

In a 1v1 Medusa straights out own Iskander because of his poor Mana ranking get him stoned straight away.

In a general Grail War scenario, probably Iskander. His Reality Marble is only hard countered by Anti-World Noble Phantasms which are rare as fuck, and soft checked by his master's mana.

Medusa is better if you're a shit mage with low mana since she's down to gank normal people for mana, as well as having Blood Fort for turtling an area or quickly harvesting a large amount of souls. Mystic Eyes neuters a large variety of servants, you need B+ ranked mana to not get instastoned, and the Pegasus

Even if you don't get insta stoned you will suffer from her Eyes, and will get a full rank down in all your stats. Medusa is an excellent Servant, but she got overshadowed in a war of freaks.

>His Reality Marble is only hard countered by Anti-World Noble Phantasms
No. It's hard countered by literally every AoE NP. Kill enough of his soldiers and he can't keep it up.

That's a soft counter, and it comes down to whether the enemy master has enough mana to fund the AoE NP vs the soldiers. An Anti-World like Ea will just outright nuke the Marble itself ending it.

Bellerophon would demolish every living thing in Ionian Hetaroi. His army doesn't have NPs or skills so they're only good for zurg rushing. It's weird how it and Via Expunginato are both A+ when they're the same thing but one is vastly superior

A lot of heroes can counter him without AoE, Cu and Achilles can both use the "1v1 faggot" and force Iskander to fight them without his army. Medusa can use Bellerophon to get near him and stun him, Emiya could snipe him and so on.

Why is the enemy Master suddenly having problem powering his Servants NP and Iskander's isn't? You're just purposely creating a scenario where he doesn't get shit on like that.

I think every iteration of Medusa, except maybe Lancer, could probably single-handedly defeat an army armed with swords and spears. I think that goes for most heroes, honestly.

According to Extella, Iskandar.
I'll choose the Sun King though.

Medusa is a garbage servant while Iskandar is top servant according to Mooncell though. Medusa is being split from Gorgon (avenger) who is stronger than her shittier Medusa self.

I want Iskander to take me from behind while Medusa takes me from the front.

Iskandar talks to damned much.

Both

Why'd she get taken out so quick in F/SN?

That's avenger

She lives in Heaven's Feel.

Quickest way to spot a casual secondary

Can only talk about either FSN or F/Z

What would Caster or Assassin Medusa be like?

Servants don't come in every class

Medusa has Rider, lancer, Avenger

>ywn ride rider's dick while rider rides your dick then cumming into rider's while rider cums in you

and assasin

Mo-san.

Percy blows the fuck out of them both in terms of loyalty, strength, and power.

Well iskandar actually had a rider kinda thing going with the chariot

Depends on whether you can kill enough of them before they get you, I think. We don't have specifics on all the servants in there or how strong they are, only that "some of them are more powerful than he is".

I wouldn't say ANY AoE NP is a hard counter. Some definitely could though.

Medusa is tempting, but I'd like to be ridden by FGO's Young Alexander instead

I want to ride left and ride with right.

why do they draw her like she's about to rip you a new one

the one that doesnt job.

snek.

Lewd

Why is Rider the best class?

You can ride left one
Right one can ride you
Choice is yours

>that pic
What a slut.

Rider is the first to get killed off in both the Fate and UBW routes so she could get her redemption by ultimately winning in HF.

Because she's gonna rip you a new one.

They're based as fuck

To mislead you. She's actually a very sweet girl with a strong dislike for bloodletting.

>They're based as fuck
They are, but I think Assassins are even more based.