Release the Dental Records!

Just some more cover up from the comical commies of DC. Share your [Barry] cover up pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

rsfdentist.com/our-blog/2016/9/28/dentistry-in-politics-are-those-sunny-smiles-authentic
sendvid.com/0sug3r56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2018
>still having teeth when dentures are a thing

Have fun paying dental bills. Be sure to drink lots of Coke.

ljl
rsfdentist.com/our-blog/2016/9/28/dentistry-in-politics-are-those-sunny-smiles-authentic
>Republican Vice Presidential candidate Mike Pence. Notice anything off? Our first up with major work. These all look like crowns or veneers to us, but due to his age, we're going with crowns. The coloration (very white), uniformity of coloration, and the uniformity in shape are dead giveaways.

>President Obama--what are your thoughts? Do you see a lot of work done here? Yeah, we don't either. These all look natural to us, so not much to say here.

Barry's Occidental roomie, Sohale Siddiqi!

Or smoke lots of crack!

Go big or go home. First thing they say in Hollywood, is gotta get them veneers. Barry spent the 90's hanging with shadowing his hollywood pal Harry Lenix.

Nobody's teeth are natural. Perhaps the British. But nobody else has truly 'natural' teeth.

It's just too hideous to do so.

What a funny ad. Her smile is better before her fake teeth

Rest assured. The 'smile' is also composed of fake teeth.

>rich people who have access to corrective dentistry have good teeth
Stop the fucking presses.

Did they need to change his hair perhaps?

VeneerApp

Classic Barry Hussein

Achyually Obama is a CIA nigger

> nobody has real teeth
> my genetic makeup is suspect, so i assume everyone is just ad misceginated as me
> le 56% toofus

nigger detected
my teeth are natural.
no crowns no bridges, no fillings, no braces.
feelsgoodman.jpg
t. actual 50% irish 25% scots 25% cheyenne american masterrace

Bin Laden was like 6'5". They were probably just cousins and went to summer camp together. Grew up on same street, threw rocks at infidels together kind of thing.

sendvid.com/0sug3r56

This makes you wonder photoshopping families is like an inside joke with these Alister Crowley no-Elvis, Beatles types.

Who do you think photoshopped for Barry Hussein.. Do you think he just went down the street and talked to his buddies or had them swing by for some pizza and hot dogs?

Nothing real with [them]. All fantasy land.

>calls others 56%
t. El hombre de cincuenta y seis percento