Does anyone else leave Sup Forums and Sup Forums for a while

I think Sup Forums has gotten to me. Finally taken the black pill after years of redpill rage.
I love you guys but we need a break.

>inb4 see you tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackpill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See you in an hour pussy

See you now faggot

i left for 9 months, came back last week. probably will be leaving again the quality is pretty low. still going to browse other boards but not often.

I'm in the black pill for a couple of years now.
I sometimes manage to get away from this and I find myself bit happier. But usually in the Fall I always come back and all the stages begin once again. I'm at depression point at the moment. Insomnia.
It starts with contempt, then solitude, loneliness, then depression worthlessness and peak nihilism

No one cares you retard. Shut off your computer and smash it with a hammer for all the care anyone could muster.
This isn’t your blog, faggot.

when i first found this place i had no choice but to leave there was so much pedo shit on every board. Sup Forums is in spite of shills the great redeemer, equalizer.

>are you me

Later kike.

you doing okay, user?

How is it a great redeemer and equalizer, FAGGOT.

I's just when you accept the futility of arguing politics against retards and every point has been argued ad nauseum , you question if you're retarded for enjoying being amongst other retards so much.

then you grow.

I almost want to start a video series on how to effectively use Sup Forums without becoming a depressed, retarded faggot, but I got better shit to do with my time.

yea more like its the gem amonst stones and layed out next to a huge pile of shit

Yea goys , take a break. Stop looking into Israel deporting migrants while claiming " Diversity is our Strength "

Stop looking into the Memo and Jewish Control of your Senate , Congress, Banking and Media

.... Shhhhh hush now goyim

I may steal your idea

Been on Sup Forums for 10 years. Never left. Got into Sup Forums during 2012 elections. Been hooked up since then.

Your country had internet in 2012 ?

Lulz my good sir.

hahahah nice joke goy

Fpbp

Don't lose hope faggots.
Pic is a bit cringy bit it encompasses the essence of what not to do.

Dude it's been factually established that Jewry is an issue and the mountains of evidence and arguments about the ZOG has been detailed to the point where even the jews openly admit it.

When I think Sup Forums I think knowing everything is a lie/hoax bor the product of a one., Imagine hoping North Korean nukes work , even though you know Nukes don't really exist and are the product of cold war propaganda and the entire NK narratiive is about central banking and media spooks.

All of which is a reality fabricated by Jews

Yea I left for a few weeks. Sometimes politics is tiring and you need a break. Go for it user

this was a good read

I had a shit life before Sup Forums and I have shit life after too.

Have at it user. I'll still call you a kike shill ewhore lol.

i check pol daily because sites like reddit and imgur make me sick filled with overused memes and normietalk where no foul language is allowed like cocksucker , faggot , nigger , pussy , poo in loo , stupid homo etc. any other board on the web is SHIT compared to pol after being here for over 10 years.

When I moved and didn't have internet for a couple of weeks. It think the break was good and it certainly made me feel a bit better about things but there was always that nagging feeling at the back of my mind that things aren't actually as good as I think they are and I'm just putting my head in the sand.

Black Pill is fucking gay bro

Yfw working at a gun store is my escape from Sup Forums for the day

>literally not one mention of drumpf or politics outside of our state's shitty laws
>even soyboys and sjws who come in to get armed don't even say anything
>too busy to think about kikes

Who would've thought being around guns all day can create a warm and enjoyable environment?

Theres only so much Sup Forums can do for you after a while it just becomes the same 3 threads everyday unless a happening is in progress

Yeah. I still drop in for a visit every fortnight or so to catch up on actual news. It's not great in large doses and easy to get caught up in board hysteria. Just bail out for a while man. You know how little of anything ever comes from happening threads and you won't miss much on a day to day basis.

Reading that is kind of shocking to me. For the most part that is exactly what I did when I came to the Jewish conclusion. That's exactly how I felt. Full of anger, rage, alienation, and loneliness. It's like you're the only one. I started to work vigorously on my physical health as well. I hadn't even been to Sup Forums in my entire life.

Then I was knocked out of it by a concussion, and began to regress.

But later on, I came to other conclusions. Others that make more sense. I became convinced of the traditional Catholic faith. It's been a learning journey since then, realizing the TRUE worldview.

Every one of you should check out vaticancatholic.com

What is the real motivation behind modern Jewry? If they were against the white man himself, why would they promote Euro paganism?The real enemy isn't the white man. It's the religion adopted by the white man, and held by him for two millennia.

Seriously consider this anons.

Good man, just dont blow up ok ?

Will do user, I've been needing a push towards religion for quite a while, thanks

I have bad news..taking a break from Sup Forums will not do shit because the problem isn't you it's the Majority...Stay on here and just relax and remind yourself that as long as you are doing well then it's all OKAY

hmm just go full allah hu akbar

I’ll leave for a few days when it’s obvious we’re getting raided or heavily shilled.

wtf is disgusting gif you just posted
fuck off and never return faggot

Day-to-day politics and "news" is bullshit. Just a waste of time.
>much is right, much is wrong, in the end you Just get angry.
Read philosophy, think about the big picture, seek insight, not information.
>The thoughts that move the world come on dove's feet.
>The world revolves around the creators of new values: silently it revolves.
Nietzsche didn't read news and he gave us Hitler. Sup Forumsacks read news and give us bottles of jizz.

i did this before to after the full invasion of reddit and it was sad and i was almost teary at how much has changed. that being said we from and emotional bond with Sup Forums that makes it feel like were with an old friend

Go do a BUMPAROONI and come back later

Did see your post sorry. Here's another instead.

*Yawn*
Yeah, I'm sleepy too.
That's enough Sup Forums for me, tonight.
Time for bed.

>Does anyone else leave Sup Forums and Sup Forums for a while
OY VEY STOP WINNING THE INFORMATION WAR PLEASE GUYZ

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>miss your opportunity to enjoy your youthful 20s which will never come back

You have mild Bipolar? At lot of people crash and burn in the fall. Once you recognize that as a factor for setting off depression, sometimes it helps just to realize that

leave finally
if you really wanted to leave you wouldn't post and would just leave, faggot

it's not bipolar, it's lack of sun and vitamin d
completely normal

Are you talking about the Trumpfaggots that changed this board with their MAGA stuff?

Haven't seen that one in a while, cheers

Slide thread

Sage faggot

But truth is God.

You can't even make diverse threads anymore without some faggot calling it a slide thread or posting sage.

So what the fuck are we supposed to do, have every fucking thread be about pizzafag shit or Trump?

The only times I've ever taken a break from Sup Forums were when M00T was in charge and fucked up Sup Forums for calling him a cuck. Since that faggot has been gone this place has been great.

ove tvoje su zlato, ajd pukni jos koju

Only for the weeks where it gets REALLLY overrun with Democrat shills.

Avaj, nema mnogo ovih bisera al postavicu par slicnih

There will be a shooting tmrw and you'll be back. Check em

ya blew it ,retard

It's okay.
Take all the time you need to take care of yourself.
We all need a break every now and then.

I’m just waiting for one fuckin real happening and then I’m gone for good. This place consumes too much of my mental/feels space.

Catholics are part of the same pedophile cannibal cult as the Jews.

Yes, when I have a feeling it's affecting too negatively, I move to /out for a while, until that gets too boring and I come back.

cringe
this guy got it right, becoming catholic is the true redpill

>I'll just hit this crack pipe one more time and then I'm done for good.

Relax brother

judging by the heavy shitpost shilling atm, they want to us to leave and spread our redpill seeds to the rest of the net. good places to reach impressionable young minds is the gaming communities. they are poorly inflitrated by kikes and their leftyshills. After a gaming community gets redpilled enough, the kikes move in by threatening the server owners to crack down on free speech and hire a load of feminazis and kikes to ban half the players. then move on to the next game. always staying one step ahead of the kikes.

Same here.

Why would you do that?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackpill

Recognize your great-grandparents, kike?

>I don't like *board this is posted on* but before I leave I need to tell *board this is posted on* about it
How about you just go away quietly and let the rest of discuss political events like we always have?

Sup Forums chimpout when

sauce of this? some wrestling promo?

/pol is like meth

you may never home again, leaflet

You have to temper your steel with Spirit through faith, knowledge and wisdom so that you can face the reality of the degenerations of, and brought on, by the flesh.