Post musicians or music that only white people can enjoy. Nothing that has been jewed or niggerfied

Post musicians or music that only white people can enjoy. Nothing that has been jewed or niggerfied.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HujjNQPv2U
youtu.be/pZZkxLY9uqc
youtube.com/watch?v=8mT_6q6YqB8
youtube.com/watch?v=eAS_wmiYTzE
youtube.com/watch?v=iFUHS1Ei7qw
youtube.com/watch?v=ljLi9A0H8H4
youtube.com/watch?v=HVStQsIxCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=K6LOjloBu8g
youtube.com/watch?v=4N1iwQxiHrs
youtu.be/gbS9Mp5IytQ?t=1m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=_Q4BrtuM5mU
youtube.com/watch?v=PBBSYK20-T0
youtube.com/watch?v=_e196Jsd-oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=97DRkInWVS8
youtube.com/watch?v=f7wB0c4uEnw
youtu.be/8qJTJNfzvr8
youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8
youtube.com/watch?v=HtFMxFQrKc4
youtube.com/watch?v=WmUfc7PpOco
youtu.be/cfIAqYhLSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=8CCf7gvmDEU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2JlDnT2l8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe1rQgKK-iI
youtube.com/watch?v=EH7I-WV0LZA
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=58BS7NNHAf4
youtube.com/watch?v=N_MqfF0WBsU
youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw
youtube.com/watch?v=h2svmUcsKeg
youtu.be/B5PH1lK5gH4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G3rNJwPqGHA
youtu.be/EluzaTTLDwg
youtube.com/watch?v=AuGWNshGM64
youtu.be/K65dRRa3GoM
youtu.be/uVj6VBy-HaM
youtube.com/watch?v=6n1_QqPWlJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=HW-n6GWFAvI
youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw
youtu.be/b9SKxL9CnW0
youtube.com/watch?v=3dVs8eDOoMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_S05x_MwnY8
youtube.com/watch?v=yUCbKYKkDis
youtube.com/watch?v=BbvQboNF_M0
youtube.com/watch?v=c3Xlmh0lvK0
youtube.com/watch?v=7_3yDImIQYU
youtube.com/watch?v=dMrW46qP4mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weirdly enough, RATM is mostly angry white/hispanics. I don't ever recall seeing a black as night fan of RATM.

Darkwood

youtube.com/watch?v=-HujjNQPv2U

The Beatles were CHINKED though

Just John Lennon.

youtu.be/pZZkxLY9uqc
Classical. This is Edvard Grieg.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mT_6q6YqB8

I'd say that he qualifies.

muh white muzik

youtube.com/watch?v=eAS_wmiYTzE

youtube.com/watch?v=iFUHS1Ei7qw

youtube.com/watch?v=ljLi9A0H8H4

John Edmond
youtube.com/watch?v=HVStQsIxCtk

Start listening to folk.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6LOjloBu8g

>beetles
>dude drugs lmao
not even going to give op a (you) for that garbage nor am I gonna bump his shitty thread
if you read this OP consider an hero

youtube.com/watch?v=4N1iwQxiHrs

youtu.be/gbS9Mp5IytQ?t=1m12s

Only true Whites can appreciate this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Q4BrtuM5mU

youtube.com/watch?v=PBBSYK20-T0

youtube.com/watch?v=_e196Jsd-oQ

He sure does
youtube.com/watch?v=97DRkInWVS8

I like this. Some folk trods pretty close to the hippie territory, pic and video related. But indisputably white.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7wB0c4uEnw

George Harrison was the worst Beatle. His amateur meandering about and attempts to emulate Hindustani Classical were pathetic. Detriment to the band.

John Lennon was degenerate as fuck though.

Can you imagine some band more distructive for white culture than Beatles? They and the bands inspired by them fucked up entire generation.

I think OP is numale/kike

My brother in law is one lol
He also fucking loves King Crimson
Then again he isn't an American negro; he's Kenyan

youtu.be/8qJTJNfzvr8
He was best post-beatle.
Having said that, the beatles were pretty degenerate and contributed to the drug culture we are still fighting today. fuck em, even if they wrote a bunch of catchy stuff.

>muh heritage

Based Russia

op is american so hes probably both

youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8

>not jewed
>doesn't know who was the beatles' manager
>doesn't know it was manufactured hype

All genres of pop music are niggerjewed, even if no nigger or Jew was involved in its making.
It's been this way since the early 20th century at least.
And "classical" music has unfortunately been schmaltzified by the overabundance of Jews.
And don't even get me started on those robotic Asians who imitate classical music sounds.

Historically Informed Performance is about the only thing left.
If you google it, the first few hits are (((critics))) bemoaning its popularity. For the most part Jews hate it and that alone is almost enough to make it worthwhile.
But it turns out it sounds a lot better too.

Yeah.
Iron Maiden is the very best music for competitive vidya playing.
There beat is substantially faster than other tolerable metal bands and that beat combined with adrenaline gives you the edge.
Obviously only if you can tolerate it, I can, I actually like it now.

No, he wasn't. He was the second worst songwriter after Ringo. Plastic Ono Band and Wings were both superior. All Things Must Pass is over 60% filler. There's a good reason his shit was kept in check.

>I like this.

Jon Boden is a treasure. Sings pro-Confederate songs and doesn't afraid of anything.

Only atomised mutts don't care about their past.

*their

youtube.com/watch?v=HtFMxFQrKc4

Haven't thought of Fleet Foxes for a while. they totally vanished from the radio one day, probably because they were "too White", so they needed some nigger singing about twerking in the club.

Bad comment there lad.
Going to have to downvote and mutt post you for that.
Not for being American, for making true mutt posts.

>30+ posts
>no one mentioned classical music
I like Yan Sibelius, can listen his works for hours and hours.

This version of Dies Irae, made specially for HoMaM V by Paul Romero:
youtube.com/watch?v=WmUfc7PpOco
You just know that neither Jewish, Negroid or Arabic music can compare to this.

See my post above :)

>implying that his ATMP songs wouldnt be perfection if they were recorded by the Beatles

All of 90s alternative and grunge. I.e. Stone temple pilots, Pearl Jam, nirvana, Alice In Chains. This is the music of the alt right

Soul Hacker

youtu.be/cfIAqYhLSr0

>implying his songs would be better if they were rewritten and recorded by actual talented musicians like Lennon and McCartney
Yes, I am implying that.

True Classical music is uplifted folk music. It's why Elgar "sounds" English, and Wagner "souns" German.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CCf7gvmDEU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2JlDnT2l8

I was tweleve, couldn't and wouldn't fight it anymore so gave into it.

Brought that LP and played it FUCKING LOUD.

it seems like only white people like this faggot

I may be a Byzboo but this is really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe1rQgKK-iI

Reminder that Paul was the BEST Beatle.

>marries Aryan qt love of his life
>moves to white land of Scotland
>lives on a farm, raises his own animals, grows his own food
>builds his own studio there and writes music like this

youtube.com/watch?v=EH7I-WV0LZA

Screaming trees??

you say that like it wasnt happening to the perfect Lennon and McCartney songs. Their post-Beatles albums never reached Beatles quality either

Baroque is the highest form of music ever achieved by mankind.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Yes. The beatles were better together. Apart the music was never as good as it could have been.

Mark David Chapman did nothing wrong.

>Beatles
>Not jewed
kys

Yeah, because McCartney and Lennon had an extremely effective synergy together. It's very well documented.
Brian Wilson was a better songwriter than any individual Beatle, but Lennon-McCartney consistently wrote better quality songs because of this. Look at how inconsistent Wilson was through most of his career while the Beatles maintained a very consistent quality of output up until the White Album. If the SMiLE Sessions were anything to go by, Brian would have surpassed them single-handedly (a feat that has yet to be replicated) but that obviously fell through.

The basic point is that Lennon-McCartney were the lifeblood of the Beatles and that Harrison's dismissed ideas were far more frequently than not a good thing for the band and their material.

Anything nu-metal - the white man's music.

youtube.com/watch?v=58BS7NNHAf4

Is Frederick the Great basically the 'Perfect Man'? A true philosopher-king.

white trash love him

Wow, someone sure hates the Beatles.
Didn't think muzzies we're allowed in Switzerland. Enjoy your (you), I'm not a (you) Jew like (you) are.

Kraftwerk created the only branch of modern music that doesn't contain negro beats.

It is obvious John Lennon was - if not actually a Jew - at least Jewishly Minded. Just look at those Trotsky glasses. You know the man is completely Jewified in his mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_MqfF0WBsU

youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw

youtube.com/watch?v=h2svmUcsKeg

>mfw the kinks are only known now as that band that wrote a funny songs about crossdressing

sup Scaruffi

Fun fact: over here New Wave was denigrated by the (((media))) even then for being "too white."

This sheeeit right hurrr nigguh

youtu.be/B5PH1lK5gH4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G3rNJwPqGHA

Bluegrass is for whites. Strikes fear into the hearts of nogs. This song calls out the ((()))

Their first manager was a jew you dumb fuck.

Yeah, krautrock was obviously supposed to be an insulting label but it's weird how that sort of thing works. Just like punk I guess.

I remember seeing some journalist likening gary numan and the synthpop scene to nazis

Eh, Both Lennon and McCartney made almost exclusively trash in their solo careers. At least Harrison had a couple decent albums.

McCartney in particular made music that is totally cringey today. He could have taken sounds of himself shitting and ridden them to #1 just coasting on his Beatles popularity. His solo albums are only just one step above that.

Screw the Government..
youtu.be/EluzaTTLDwg

except that Sgt Pepper is a way better album than SMiLE was set to be. Brian Wilson made great music but he never made Beatles level music. Brian didnt even create his music all on his own so I dont know that I would call him better than the Beatles. During his 'genius' era he had pro studio musicians giving him input and a co-author at all time. Even then almost all his songs dont have a thing on a Beatles song.
George's input in the studio is huge. He was the lead guitarist. He wasnt just playing what he was told, he lead the fucking Beatles. His Beatles songs are legendary. The fact that Lennon/McCartney were the boss has nothing to do with his skills. The guy wrote Here Comes the Sun ffs

Gee, what a surprise -- having to have Jewish business partners in the entertainment business. For a Jew, you aren't very smart.

>OP pic based music on blues/jazz
>OP is faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=AuGWNshGM64

youtu.be/K65dRRa3GoM

Hip-hop is the best genre, just because nobody likes your indie folk metal doesn't mean it's a Jewish conspiracy lel you guys just have shut taste in music

youtu.be/uVj6VBy-HaM

youtube.com/watch?v=6n1_QqPWlJ4

Wrong. You did.

youtube.com/watch?v=HW-n6GWFAvI

youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw

Is this /our soundtrack/?

youtu.be/b9SKxL9CnW0

We got this local folk music
>youtube.com/watch?v=3dVs8eDOoMQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=_S05x_MwnY8
There's shitton of folk songs from here. And unless one black pair from here makes some cover of these they wont be touched.

But Adorno wrote their songs and he was jewish

They're ok but that whole scene or whatever you'd call it in Germany is just as fagged as any other scene.

>except that Sgt Pepper is a way better album than SMiLE was set to be.
Except this isn't quite true, is it? Brian's use of leitmotivs throughout SMiLE (would) precede their use on Abbey road (and to much greater effect, something the Beatles would surely have perfected if SMiLE had come out). The only track on Sgt. Pepper's which can compare to Heroes and Villains, Surf's Up, Good Vibrations, etc is A Day In the Life (a song which failed to surpass God Only Knows). We all know that the Beatles make great music consistently- that alone places them in the upper echelons of rock/pop bands. The point is that Wilson's peaks were higher while his ability to consistently reach those peaks was abysmal.
>Brian Wilson made great music but he never made Beatles level music
'Til I Die, Surf's Up, God Only Knows, Heroes and Villains, Cabin Essence, A Day in the Life of a Tree, Wonderful, the list goes on. Brian made plenty of tracks which rival and surpass the Beatles' best. The issue was always his ability to do this consistently.
>Brian didnt even create his music all on his own
Neither did Lennon-McCartney. Music isn't created in a vacuum.
>he had pro studio musicians giving him input and a co-author at all time.
Yeah, his experience with the Wrecking Crew is well-documented as well. They have gone on record as saying that he would give them imprecise directions on how to make what he heard in his heads, and they would have to work with him to figure out what it meant. He didn't have the technical knowledge to write things down in the precise way that they could understand. The most you can say with this line of thinking is that his reliance on Van Dyke Parks weakened his own authorship, which Van Dyke himself refutes.
>He was the lead guitarist.
He wasn't even the best guitarist in the band, LOL.
> He wasnt just playing what he was told
Yes, he literally was most of the time.

Sadly over here "Folk" is pretty much a dead genre, unless it's Irish or """"World"""" Music (aka, niggers).

youtube.com/watch?v=yUCbKYKkDis

youtube.com/watch?v=BbvQboNF_M0

youtube.com/watch?v=c3Xlmh0lvK0

Im pretty sure Blacks are allergic to Led Zeppelin.

Imagine did more damage to modern western civilization that any other song in history.
Lennon is as "jewed" as it gets.

Especially when they break out the mandolins.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_3yDImIQYU

And as a connection:
youtube.com/watch?v=dMrW46qP4mw

That's because nobody wants to listen to the same song they've heard a billion times. You retards like to turn on the same 50 song classic rock playlist and wax poetic about how good it is

Yeah fuck Mike love, I listen to SMiLE every once and a while and think of what could have been.

I don't think I need to even go into how pitiful a contribution Within You Without You was. George really pulled a rabbit out of his hat to make a blemish on a great album rivaling the likes of Sloop John B.
> His Beatles songs are legendary.
Haha, no. The few good things he wrote that got through were still nowhere near what Lennon/McCartney were putting out.
>The guy wrote Here Comes the Sun ffs
Not particularly impressive, mind you.

Fun thought experiment: nearly anyone can write a George Harrison song, but never in a million years could George Harrison write a Lennon/McCartney song. Funny, isn't it?

I knew that Olympic opening ceremony was going to go into POZ territory when we had a multikulti children's choir singing that.