What do we do about the young white roastie problem?

Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School, one in critical condition. Girl in custody

archive.fo/gYSt4

Other urls found in this thread:

publicschoolreview.com/sal-castro-middle-school-profile
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> white
Try again, looks like a non white. What’s the surname of this chica

>White

>white

>white
what if her surname is unironically White?

It seems like every other day a white person participates in a school shooing- or rather any shooting of the sort. Here are two solutions:
1. Ban guns. Fuck your 2nd amendment. Guns only kill people.
2. Stop letting the stupid white man from buying weapons. That race has a LONG history of violence and just plain and simple murder.
>inb4muhAmendments
>inb4whitepersontriestomakeexcuses

the amount of roasties involved in crime including major violent crimes and murder, has skyrocketed during the last few years.
its hard to pinpoint the exact trigger, but its obviously a direct result of the glorification of criminals, and feminism in some way or another.

>White
I was promised a Korean in another thread, but here it looks to be a Chicano.

She’s a stronk feminist ?

Hello Abdul

Is she hapa or spic?

Kind of hoping for a female Elliot Rogers

Please be DACA recipient

100% Latino, white girls and asians don't do their hair like this.
Plus it's Los Angeles, and the shooting took place at a public school. There isn't going to be whites at an LA public school.

>white

Guns are already heavily restricted in LA and there is a background check to get ammo. Do you think this 12 year old girl legally obtained a handgun and ammo?

You are illiterate.

I'll bet she snagged it from her father. You dumbass cunt. Maybe try thinking and connecting some dots.

definitely agree on the hair style, Chicanas wear their hair that way maybe even an Filipino

>female Elliot
as if a woman could end up as sexually fustrated

She's either hapa, hispanic, or asian.

On the stream, it looked like a lot of the kids being evacuated were Asian.

Might have been an Asian girl who shot her bullies.

Guns are not any more restricted than the rest of California, which is not really that greatly until 2019 for ammo. The AW Ban doesn't cover the most used firearm for murders and thats handguns.

So she got a gun without following the law and you think more laws are going to matter?

yes they do. Asian always dye their hair some reddish tint.

Sorry, when I think of Asians, I don't think of flips and Hmongs, they are dirt people as well.

Probably sick of the MexiRat plague assaulting her mind. Hope her targets die.

>White
Spics aren't white, bro.

cartel is cucking california. They're manufacturing their own weapons and ammo.

them fuckers have bought cnc machines. according to some report, the guns are of okay quality.

Mexicans are sending in the army.

> Mexican school
> In a Mexican neighborhood
> looks Mexican
> Must be white

LA is in California? Great info. Then you sperg about assault weapons out of no where.
Like I said, illiterate.

That red ain’t natural those thighs be chicana that nose looks wide
Is she a chigger maybe

She's not white

>Two students shot at Salvador Castr-
Build
THE
WALL

>Salvador
>Castro
>white

She most likely got the gun from her parents, as I said earlier if you'd read, and if the laws made it so the parent who acquired the weapon legally, then that shooting wouldn't have happened. But as always, white people are a menace to society.

That ammunition thing really chaps my hide.
You have to report all ammunition purchases to the fucking DoJ.
I loath leftists with a passion.

> white
Right

Gee I wonder why they decided to run with that image of the mother...

>white

Imprison all women for life

shes white in america

>white

Schools name is SAVADOR
CASTRO
MIDDLE
SCHOOL

This school is undeniably one of the public school shitholes with 86%+ Latino attendance that the LAUSD has to literally fudge numbers to hide the overwhelming amount of students failing in school.

She Not white to white Americans only to non Americans who believe the msm

>if the laws made it so the parent who acquired the weapon legally, then that shooting wouldnt have happened

Have you ever been as far to do more like?
Like I said already, youre illiterate.

Any "white" americans arent white to europeans tbqh fäm

Fuck off cracker

publicschoolreview.com/sal-castro-middle-school-profile

>Girl

you’re proving the point

Nice try. I hope you're not a brain surgeon in real life.

THE THOTS ARE RIOTING

Nice legs. Damn shame.

I'm glad they did.

Why are so many incels worried about girls that would never fuck them?

Calling it now
> Dreamer you’re nothing but a dreamer can you put your hands in your head oh no

Everyone stocked up before this last new years.

>12 years old

Yeah, nope. DACA 6th grader is really 20.

not so fast male scum

Shes too young to have applied for DACA. LOL!

>there's an actual school in the United States named Salvador Castro Middle School

COMMIEFORNIA NEEDS TO BURN TO THE GROUND

Are you saying women are only sexual object worth nothing more than their bodies??

checked

Yes.

Thats for teachers

>white
>school is called "castro"
lol no, they're beaners

So without going into conspiracy tier shit that holds other people responsible for actions they don't commit. Did she legally have the firearm or not ?

She's well under 18, so in CA thats a firm no.

illegal causing a ruckus and shooting guns in a school
many such cases!~

No. But thanks for asking.

Women pay everything in their life with their body so...yes

>100% of americans aren't white to europeans

good post

Over half the firearm related homicides are committed by niggers shooting other niggers
They’re only 13% compared to the ‘white’ 73%
Here is your (you)

Shes just a preemptive vigilante stopping brown crime at the source.

white in america, a brown subhuman everywhere else.

It is exactly what you implied, in fact you even implied men who do not acquire these sexual objects are called incels. Implying that lack of conquest of these objects is negative. Now tits or gtfo

Damn girls who shoot people are so hot, think I found my new but dangerous fetish.

if she couldnt legally get a weapon, how was she able to shoot anyone? there are laws that prevent it

If you think i'll take you serious after displaying racism then you're extremely deluded. Go educate yourself you ignorant cunt. I feel sorry for you actually.

Come at me nigger

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

Wonder how long it takes the media to find a way to blame a man. Probably the father if he's white or "white hispanic".

>Go educate yourself you ignorant cunt
Said the commie tyrant who would make laws based on a 7 degrees of kevin bacon theory. Just kys faggot, I don't feel sorry for you, I laugh at you.

But really the only reason you're actually racist is because A BIG BLACK BULL is satisfying your wife better than you can, PIC VERY MUCH RELATED

why do niggers always go back to muh dik argument

>Salvador Castro

Named after a
Highschool teacher in the LAUSD district.

People like you are actually extremely pathetic. I don't see why you have to bring your racist and derogatory banter into a debate. Clearly shows you lack education and class.

Asking the real questions. Aren't all schools gun free zones?

85 average IQ
Muh dik is not an argument why niggers are dumb and violent

Yeah, and all they do is kill other blacks and they live in the fucken boonies away from suburban whites.

Stop being such fucken pussies on this board.

Not an argument nigger lover

Hispanics aren't a category and most likely counted in with whites. Also blacks are 12% of the US population and commit 27% of sexual assaults?

I agree white women crave BBC over small smelly blue veined wh*te boy ''cock'' but that pic makes blacks look bad.

Get a life, kid.

Not true
Around 500 whites fall victim to diversity each year

You simply can’t refute what I’ve posted
Sad

Only because I refuse to debate someone who spits racist and derogatory banter like it's just another day at the park. It's called not bringing myself to your level. Maybe you can bait other people into your low-class debates but that won't work on somebody with an actual education. Try doing what you're doing in the public eye. Watch how everybody ridicules and laughs at you. Now go back to here, where your anonymity is protected so you feel courageous enough to display your ignorance. Ironically you're just a coward.

>I don't see why you have to bring your racist banter
I didn't say anything racist but nice try. I don't see why you would punish innocent people for crimes they didn't commit. It clearly shows a lack of education, critical thought and respect for other peoples rights.
Also not an argument kek

Motherfucker this is near downtown LA. Odds of her being white are literally zero.

>can’t refute anything I posted
>refuses to even try
>calls me a coward
Good one faggot

Shooter is Latina DACA. 1 VICTIM CONFIRMED WHITE. School is 90.1% Hispanic with 89.6% Illegal Beaners. ICE RAID INCOMING. Fuck off OP.

>I didn't say anything racist but nice try.
So you blatantly referring to African Americans as "nigger" and you showing extreme bias and hate towards African Americans is not racism? Okay buddy, try again next time.