Was it really her fault?

Was it really her fault?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&ie=UTF-8&u=https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ウルフガイ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Fault" is a concept invented by the superstitious to legitimize their ignorance.

Yes, anyone who willingly takes drugs deserves the same fate or worse.

>Fucks on the first date with some random
>accepts his drugs
>Lets old men use her
>lets dad fuck her
>gets abortion
>prostitute

and worst of all
>lets a black guy fuck her

i'm glad she died.

just like those fuckingg globalist when the truth is the earth is flatt.

Oh boi

She was definitely surrounded by plenty of shitty people that certainly didn't make her downfall easier, but ultimately it was her own actions that caused her to become a drug addicted slut.

Nobody willingly does anything.

You're right, follow your heart and stop breathing.

When you let the unspoken rules of your country's society dominate you, such as: "work even if you don't wanna" or "have friends or you will be a weirdo", you deserve to die.

nihilism is so 2015 guys

To be fair Japan's sense of "society first" is pretty ingrained into their culture, so peer-pressure ends up being a very real factor to take into consideration.

>Was it really her fault?

Yes. She had multiple opportunities to say no, to stop, to leave, to not do what she did.

Found the communists.

You're imagining opportunities that weren't really there. You have to be literally 3 years old to not realize that other people don't have access to all the information you do.

Can't beat the cock, especially when drugs are involved.

Well, to be fair she lacked the brain power to make an informed decision. Being retarded is bad for you.

Psychology is communist now?

Certainly decisions are made on the information available. But the situation she found herself in is not rare, and is depicted in media/news/stories fairly commonly. Not to say that its easy to take a step back and realize what is happening, because that takes a large amount of self examination and a fair bit of courage, but it is possible.

Obviously, like studying or reading a book.

It's Japan's fault for being such a fucked up place with horrible people.

If she hadnt tried to become a normie, none of this wouldve happened to her. Let this be a lesson to all of you who forget your lot in life

>see pregnant woman bleeding
>don't call Japanese 911
What a dick

asian attitudes to things like this are cancer

The Japanese Businessman has no time for anything other than work user

I should probably read wolf guy some time, although I know I'd probably be left in rage due to 20+ rape chapters.

I saw a webm that took place in (china?) anyway a little girl gets hit by a car and hours go by without anybody trying to help.
Tons of people just pass by.

>Japanese 911
hiroshima?

Funny how in my third world shithole if you get slight dizzy in the street all the people around you will rush to help you.

You're right, no one in their sane mind would stop to think "I should tell either my mother or the cops that my deadbeat dad rapes me like three times a day". This is information no one could possibly have access to.
Explain exactly how some random guy minding his own business is fully responsible for cleaning up a dying whore's mess.

>You have to be literally 3 years old to not realize that other people don't have access to all the information you do.

The guy could've at least called 911, or whatever number the Japs have for emergencies.
But of course this is Sup Forums where everyone pretends to be careless.

Yes, she could have returned to a normal life even after she got high and let the douche creampie her. But she kept him in contact and went down the slut path.

Hell if she still dressed like the OP pic her dad may not have raped her either.

She had a horribly addictive personality.

>not even offering her a bowl of eggs

Welcome to Japan, where this kind of shit happens everyday.

Kek she was already still taking heroin while pregnant and yet the author still has sociopath high school kids fucking stomp on her womb until the fetus is a bloodstain.

This fucking doujin man

You yell "thief" and literally every nigga in 1km radius has your back. One of the few good things of living here.

They just want blood. There are some countries with cases of purse snatchers being torn apart by a mob of people using nothing but their bare hands.

At least I got my phone back.

>They just want blood
Not exactly. It's more like people protecting each other because the government doesn't.
To be fair yeah, there is some revenge on it. The people on those mobs have been mugged, even violently, so they unleash all of their rage on the poor bastard.

Shindol is the type of guy that would get off to seeing a clean street being litered with garbage

Derenai Family pt 2 when

I know I've read this before but I can't remember the title and reverse search isn't helping. Anyone mind?

please don't remind me ;_;

Emergence by Shindol

All things considered, in the dad raping her case she wasn't at fault at all.

Asanagi > ShindoL

She could've told her mother at any time.

The same mother that blamed her when she discovered?
Right

>The students that beat the shit out of her were the same students that helped her get into prostitution and blackmailed her

She didn't die tho

Yep she didnt't

Is the one on the left from the doujin where the girl gets raped by a retard who can't be punished for it?

That was 100% a drugged out fantasy to lul her into death

Now I'm interested.

>>the rape namek arc
To this day I am impressed that anyone can actually make gangbang rape boring to read.

I haven't seen the "Tank" what is about?

I blame the author...

She tried to make friends because she was fucking miserable.

>...
Fuck off.

its ALWAYS the author.

Sauce?
I haven't seen this in color

I agree with you until the dad part. What the fuck could she have done? Her mom found out about her dad fucking her, and instead of helping her only daughter, she throws her out of the house, instead of the piece of shit that was her husband. This series was an edgefest, courtesy of ShindoL. However, yes, she was a dumb, impressionable teenager, that did everything so people would pay attention to her/like her.

I feel that ending that manga the way he did was more rage inducing than rape Namek. You just do NOT end a manga that way after drawing rape Namek. Fuck this hack of an author.

Sauce for the top two?

As I get it it was a prequel to the original manga/novel or something.

This seems interesting. What it is?

The right one is called "Toy Story"

What is Japanese 911? Also don't you wish that sometimes you could go inside a story and deliver justice to bitches like that guy and the other students?

source for when this happend yesterday and the day before.

edgy garbage, just like most of shindol's output, the best thing he has done is still that 3 page doujin with the fat bitch getting fucked at the beach

WHERE IS THE NEXT PART? WTF HAPPENS TO OGAMI? I NEED TO KNOWWWWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait..What the fuck? Seriously? I never noticed this.

Learn moon.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&ie=UTF-8&u=https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ウルフガイ

No, she had some contribution into what happened to her but being manipulated in the first place was not her fault.

She literally got into karaoke with the first shady guy she meet,not to mention what happened next.

>911
>not 110
Weeb yourself a bit more, senpai

What's up with Japan and edgy Highschoolers anyway?
Even in Tokyo Godfathers there were some random Teens beating up the homeless Grandpa unconsciously.

Her only mistake was living inside a Shindol doujin, where everyone's a horrible person and everything always takes the most fucked up course.
Seriously, she only ended up like this because every single goddamn person she met either used or abused her.