voat.co/v/pizzagate/2369272
youtu.be/18xuwzjMg98
youtu.be/_LXQdz6YF3w?t=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reality is just a Russian plot.

who is this guilty looking kike

YES! IVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR MONTHS!

Dont read wikileaks

THOSE FILTHY RUSSIANS AT WIKILEAKS. THEY ARE DERACINATING OUR DEMOCRACY.

Hahaha

it's literally nothing. who's sleepy?

>SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!

>Russian bot

You had one fucking job.

Some Commiefornian who manged to get elected by the idiots in Commiefornia.

>muh "memo" written by Nunes

Nunes can't fool people twice.
No one will take his memo seriously after he had to recuse himself for planting WH talking points previously.

Nothingburgerfags are advanced AI Schiffbots. Do not listen to what they have to say.

>DERACINATING

God damn, user. Had to look that up to make sure it was actually a real word. Good one.

Post the video

Sanpaku eyes

Moar...

Checked.
I love this bug eye meme

dude looks mku

>I love this bug eye meme

Those are his actual eyes though.

Equality Dammit #MeToo

Fuck off shill

he looks so soft, its really unsettling. like he's stuffed his whole body with well moisturized chicken skins.

like he could just fall apart in to his meat components at any moment exposing an alien parasite.

I can't help but see the guy from 24 who played the president in like season 4

Oh yeah gee the guy who is investigating the russian probe for criminal corruption recused himself from being part of that same prob. What a fuckin shocker.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Schiff_family
>Jacob Schiff, a Zionist, was ultra-ethnocentric in worldview and worked tirelessly to destroy Tsar Nicholas II and the Russian Empire. During the Russo-Japanese War he loaned the Japanese, $200 million through Kuhn, Loeb & Co. He also funded the Russian Revolution (1917) to the amount of $20 million.

THE MEMO IS WRITTEN BY PUTIN IMPEACH PUTIN AND DRUMBF

Pelosi will save America from this stupid memo. It's made up nonsense. Stupid nonsense. The public shouldn't be able to read it...this Republican fake news hate filled carbon spewing safe space violating Trump nazi nonsense..

Please, I'll never beleive another word out of Sheriff Woody's mouth after his last appearance on Tucker. This man, along with the whole Left, is full of shit.

Imagine if you were working for people doing the most heinous acts on the planet but you're paid well to keep your mouth shut, would you stay quiet and let it happen or expose it. Also many of these people have been indoctrinated to think they are gods among us and can do no wrong eg, killary

Don't read the memo.
Let CNN,MSNBC, and late night funny men read it and give yoy a quick run down on how it's all lies.

Don't read it plesse.

i'll just leave this here: voat.co/v/pizzagate/2369272

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING PLEASE STOP ASKING ABOUT THE FISA ESSAY LEAVE ME ALONE!!

HAHAHAH Is this new?

Why is that that whenever I look at this pig fucker's face, I can see his eyes slowly widening?

He looks like some failed human genetic experiment gone wrong. Like aliens tried to jar clone a human and fucked up at it.

ibbi dah

Listen to this song and stare into his eyes.
youtu.be/18xuwzjMg98
im scared guys

youtu.be/_LXQdz6YF3w?t=12

yay

He's not investigating the Russian probe. He is in the Congressional that conducts the Russian probe for the Congress. And he compromised himself as a WH shill.

A Trumptard clown can't fool people twice in a row with the same trick. Not everyone is a Fox News zombie like you.

lol Schiff

It used to be they could only lie, Harry Reid about Romney for insistence, on the floor of the Congress. Now those fuckers just flat out lie on TV thinking Political immunity applies everywhere.

Stop believing in the memo.

Fuck you faggot. Sage for your shit thread. SAGE!

bump

Don’t forget to screen cap all shills. We will need to educate newfags on how to identify them. Be on the lookout for leafs and meme flags claiming it’s nothing.

Also, I guarantee those Q/MegaLARP shills are gonna flood every thread to try and derail any discussion about the memo.

Is this from Mass Effect Andromeda?

No, but this is.

Don't read the memo.
Read the counter memo first.

Well people will surely disregard Q and Mega and trust idiot faggots like you, because you laid the groundwork by shilling hysterically for months. That makes muy mucho sense fampai.

You're just mad that a mongolian basketweaving website played an instrumental role in taking down the Jew World Order.

This man's entire genetic line is pure filth, responsible for tens of millions of innocent lives

This is pure disinfo though. How come you didn't mention Israel at all? He's a fucking Jewish shill for Israel.

Anyone who doesn't recognize by now that 'Schiff' is a jewish name, doesn't deserve any hand holding. Of COURSE hes a jewish shill. . I didn't think this needed elaboration

Your meme is purposfully made as disinfo. You didn't mention Mossad or Israel or their capabilities to spy on every single American with ease. You're a shill.

So we both agree Schiff is the equivalent of human feces, and that jews are a toxic cancer destroying the western world... yet, due to a technicality, LETS FIGHT IRL

You still refuse to mention Israel. You're showing your true colors.