youtube.com/watch?v=HTRewHDOr90
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories
youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q predicted this

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

How many other "conspiracy theories" are described as debunked? Aren't most just called conspiracy theories?

It says it was debunked, so false.

>ctrl+f debunked
>11 results

Isn't it suspicious they're so desperate to make sure this one is "debunked". I guess we should naturally think the opposite since the MSM says so

>(((wikipedia)))

man i was really worried there for a second. I thought the world was governed by a cabal of satanic pedophiles. Good job wikipedia said it was debunked.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean?

If something is debunked then it's debunked end of story.

dictionary.com/browse/debunked

It's been pushed under, and quiet for so long they figure it's time that they can claim it's been debunked. All it's been is silenced, so they can rewrite its history without others noticing.

These are some very credible sources for the debunking am I right guys?

>pizzagate is a debunked
>debunked
they literally never debunked it, just claimed it has been debunked from the get go

Since when Sup Forums believes in astrology?

The debunked Pizzagate "scandal" (debunked) is a debunked conspiracy theory created and perpetuated by Internet based Nazis and Climate Change Deniers despite the fact it has been thoroughly debunked by a number of high-profile debunkers.

This level of verified and Clinton endorsed debunking is subject to a padlocked/ no returns debunk in which debunking the debunkers is forbidden and any attempts to debunk the debunkers shall be thoroughly debunked and punished to the full extent of the law.

What other conspiracy theory do you see being officially described as debunked? Flat earth, the moon landing, 911 was an inside job?

The MSM says that lead and mercury are highly toxic. If they say that then they must be good for you... Quick, drink a few shots of mercury from a lead glass to increase your male vitality!

Yes. Its settled science, goy!

This is a retarded analysis.

The fact is that when the MSM suddenly jump all over something claiming it to be false over and over again, almost hysterically, you know there is kikery at work.

Not being able to identify these signs makes you a brainlet.

Ummm... yah...guess this one isn't worth popping popcorn over. *slurps coffee*

You may continue...

Because James Alefantis isn’t a total child raping faggot who keeps jarred tomato sauce in his non existent basement.

IT'S FUCKING REEEEEAL.

READ LINK RELATED: voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

But really, isn't it a bit of a coincidence that it's the only conspiracy article on Wikipedia that's explicitly described as debunked? Isn't it a bit of a coincidence that the term "fake news" started surfacing THE DAY AFTER the term "pizzagate" started trending on google and twitter? Apart from it being real, how else do you explain the hundreds of thousands of public dollars spent on "pizza," often upwards of $40,000 at a time? How else do you explain the obvious pedo codewords in the Pedosta emails ("walnut sauce???")? How else do you explain the creepy af James Alefantis Instagram where he has pics of TODDLERS DUCT TAPED TO TABLES??? It's real and it should have been called Pedogate from the beginning.

This.

I am doing my best to keep this thread alive, OP and every other user.

Am I the only one bumping this?
One of the biggest scandals of our time and people would rather talk about if slavs are white or not.

Okay, bye.

I downloaded an Axis mod for CoD WaW so I get to save berlin from russian rapists. All the best guys.

bump

>If something is debunked then it's debunked end of story.
Pizzagate is real, I am debunking your post right now, end of story.

After seeing this: youtube.com/watch?v=0Zfcx0ZwwsE

Im convinced pizzagate is real

Go check you pizza map, skippy

They can debunk it as much as they like. We'll never stop.

bump

Trump invented fake news! He told me so himself

100% speculation
0% evidence

police sketches of the podesta bros in the foreign land where the girl was abducted and staying there when it happened
at the time I wondered why this britty couple was on the tube and it was a huge story for no known reason...
I realize... it's the shenanigans of the power players - who was doing the threatening or celebrating for or against the assholes I don't know, but I do now know why the story made huge media for a long time

Lots of evidence.
Proof and evidence are not the same thing.
But you already know both of these.

Heather Podesta is on the board of Metro PD. Metro PD police chief is also a pedophile protector and probably is a regular at Comet Ping Pong.
I want to see pizzagate proven real just so I can shove it in the libtards' faces about how they protected pedos.

Holy fuck that ((debunking))
There’s only one debunk, where someone from the NYT went over to Comet Ping Pomg and asked Alefantis if he was a pedo
He said no
All other articles source this one as the debunking.
Clearly, just alleging things doesn’t mean they’re guilty #metoo

Oh you saved it, you glorious bastard.
Better than my word vomit that’s for sure.

Hello J’aimes a L’infants

>the msm says
No. Highly reputable science sources indicate that lead and mercury are highly toxic.

Comet ping pong was just the start, obviously pizzagate refers to much more than just the resturaunt which, if it did ever have anything in it, is long gone.

I still believe that Alafontes is a pedo and that the basement is a prison

youtube.com/watch?v=HTRewHDOr90

Dude has docs to prove his story is true.

Sad but true

you gotta be a fucking brainlet to take at face value anything the msm publishes. i know the pizzagate to be true because can you really doubt these kikes? i don't.

This man was beaten within an inch of his life after he refused to murder the child... and bailed
It took him years to recover...
He still won't name names
He has claimed the cabal is about 8,000 people who run the world, bankers, all the intel assets from nations, big business
He watched the money exchange hands worldwide, and learned how the network worked, it was his job to make it all look legit and fool the authoritative overseers
if pizzagate is not real, why do so many people have the same story when they have had a taste of the secretive top

I remember sitting there at the login page for the hidden section of the commercial ping pong website and that's when I knew it was real

Pizzagate itself was a total sham, but elites funding (child) sex slavery is very real.

It's this, I've never seen a comprehensive debunking of pizzagate. They just keep repeating"It's been debunked."

>True? False?
So fake it's not even funny. Although it is kind of funny.

Thank you OP for creating these threads to keep the REtard conspiracucks contained. You Do the rest of the board a servICE. Moloch bless you.

>RE
>D
>ICE
Is this a warning? If so Im coming at you pedogate

Boomers who were aggresively christian ruined it all.

Red Ice is an alt right news station retard boomerfuck

you be the judge

It's just total coincidence that Maddy McCann looks strikingly like the scantily clad girls portrayed by one of Mr. Tony Podesta's favorite painters!!

Do you know who owns your proxy?

You can't ask the Haitian government if they think that this little pet theory of yours is fake or not, they're biased!!!

F-fug...

The meme-o is being released.

amazing isn't it...

youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories

This one doesn't say anything about being debunked in the opening lines, and it's the most easy one to debunk

Why is it the only conspiracy theory that mentions it has been debunked in the opening sentence every time anybody brings it up in the normie sphere?
You never see "Jet Fuel cant melt steel beams is a debunked conspiracy theory"

>still no proof

It's not Wikipedia's fault they can't link to any actual ironclad debunking of this bullshit narative, but it's out there, you just have to do your own research!!
I mean, DON"T!
DON"TT DO ANY RESEARCH ITS ALL FAKE NEWS!!!1?!!

They've been claiming it was debunked since it got any attention at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y

Seriously, WHY? The level that this reached, and the speed with which it did so is unprecedented for any conspiracy theory ever.
Who the fuck is Alefantis and why is he one of the most influential people in Washington DC?

This.
Now i can rest easy.

BARACKS HOTDOG PARTY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STOP TRYING TO IMPLY THAT IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TOTALLY DEBUNKED CONSPIRACY THEORY

search DOJO PIZZA BUST they already busted one pizzeria but it went under the radar.

No evidence

AYYYYY KIDD!!!

Broadly true. I don’t believe that kids were raped every Tuesday night in comet pizza or whatever it’s called, but there 100% is child trafficking going on around DC with some high level players and that satanic pizza faggot whose name escapes me is definitely involved. Also I always found it funny how they can debunk something without investigating it