How do we stop JCs from being too sexy?

How do we stop JCs from being too sexy?

make em legal
no more forbidden fruit
wham bam fixt

Hokuto is in love with Hanabi so keep her away from the worst character.

Tell them to stop sweating so much.

Uploading the OST and BDs so lolicons can focus on the ping pong instead of the little girls

no need to do anything because they are only sexy to pedos

You can't. It's in their very nature.

Those animators sure know how to make a little girl taking a shower sexy.

this

Is it possible for a little girl taking a shower to not be sexy?

By not calling them JCs like a retarded person

Not a lolicon/pedo but they are really sexy it's bothering me,

Yes.

I don't think so.

Do we call them pigtails? No, we call them twintails. Do we call them compression shorts? No, we call them spats even though that word has a totally different meaning in Western English.
Do we say meow? No, we say nyan. On Sup Forums we adapt certain Japanese terms because they are used in anime and this is the anime board. Even if those terms aren't used anywhere else.
We have used the term loli, but anons on Sup Forums can't quite agree what exactly a loli is. Some say body type, some say age. Some say a middle schooler can't be a loli, while others do.
So we have different threads for grade schoolers, middle schoolers and so on so we don't have to go through all that, "but that's not a loli" bullshit.
JY, JS, JC, JK, & JD are Japanese acronyms plain and simple. It's easier than typing elementary school girl, junior high school girl and so on. Everybody on Sup Forums knows what your posting about.

Stop being such a precious little snowflake and just deal!

I'm not that user but to be fair people on Sup Forums didn't start using JS, JC, and JK until pretty recently.

>your
No wonder you'd rather post in Japanese.

True, but irrelevant. They're damned useful. Some of these thread can move quickly and the faster you can reply to a post may determine if the one it's aimed at will read it.
You know half the retards on Sup Forums don't bother to read the fucking threads. Sometimes it's simple practicality.

I'd see it in loli threads before recent, but nowhere near as much. We need more JS threads.

You have a point but you shouldn't have acted like "this is how we do things here on Sup Forums" if it really wasn't until very recently.

A grammatical error I will humbly admit to.

Perhaps, but that how things are now, for better or worse. Griping about it isn't going to change it.
In fact it will make people want to do it more just to annoy those who don't like it.

JS is best

That is a busted out old JK hag.

When do you think loli will be legalized? The facts are on our side, it clearly is an outlet that gets rid of paedophilic urges rather than worsen them.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Legalized where? Leafland?

I imagine it'll be legalized in a huge wave when its harmlessness becomes mainstream, so basically the whole first world.

Love them buds.