SLAVS BTFO

CAN'T EVEN COME UP WITH YOUR OWN LANGUAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oни coвceм тaм eбaнyлиcь ? зaткнитe их yжe тaм. Этo yжe cлишкoм.

>stupid nigger doesn't know the difference between language as a dialect and literature as in literally
color me shocked

What lol

That is pretty funny, he means literature not the language and also in pretty sure the guy wasn't black.

google пepeвoдчик :)

we wuz now Russian language shiiiite

considering that africans don't have even original writing system I find that highly improbably, that and Russia was pretty much separated by niggers 'till modern times

Half black

>1/16th african heritage
>black man

lmao

like 1/32 or something

only his great grandfather was black

lel. I was wondering whether they ever find out about tha eastern KANG

> Great grandfather is black
that's like 6% black

Ossip Abramovich Gannibal's father, Pushkin's great-grandfather, was Abram Petrovich Gannibal (1696–1781), an African page kidnapped to Constantinople as a gift to the Ottoman Sultan and later transferred to Russia as a gift for Peter the Great.

WE

>Tariq Nasheed says dumb shit

wow it's fucking nothing

Even if he mean't literature instead of language, it doesn't matter because nobody thinks of Pushkin as relevant.

Dostoyevsky master slavwriter

Come on now.

Totally believable....

>Blacks made cyrillic

As if my opinion on slavs and their culture couldn't be worse.

half a second of google
1st hit
someone text him this and say "meh nigga"

He died a cuck LMAO

we wuz blyat

1. Pushkin had ethiopian heritage, ethiopians were never niggers.
2. Only his great-grandfather was ethiopian, so that's what, like, 1/8 black?
3. He certainly did have a major influence on russian literature and language, but inventing it is too much.

Also, please, stop appropriating our culture.

the pic I posted was his great grandfather. Abram Petrovich Gannibal

>1/8 ETHIOPIAN, not even negroid, but caucasoid east african
>7/8 swedish, russian and german
but we waz kangs

It didn't help lad

lol the nigs in the comments are posting that picture like "he a brothaa dawg"

ниггp

HOL UP

YOU MEAN

WE WUZ CZARS N SHEEIT

this nigger is so stupid this must be a Sup Forumstard counter op

Бaзapишь

i hope to never see a movie with black Pushkin fucking white women, rapping poems and shooting pistols nigger style on the duel with d'Anthes

All the Russian African Americans have much to celebrate this Black History month.

Like saying blacks created modern English because they be all different and like shiiiit.

>Pushkin had ethiopian heritage, ethiopians were never niggers.

Nope.

>Abram wrote in a letter to Empress Elizabeth, Peter the Great's daughter, that Gannibal was from the town of "Lagon". Largely on the basis of a mythical biography by Gannibal's son-in-law Rotkirkh, some historians concluded from this that Gannibal was born in a part of what was then the Abyssinian Empire.[13] Vladimir Nabokov, when researching Eugene Onegin, cast serious doubt on this origin theory. Later research by the scholars Dieudonné Gnammankou and Hugh Barnes eventually conclusively established that Gannibal was instead born in Central Africa, in an area bordering Lake Chad in modern-day Cameroon.

>those nails
he's black lads

By the autumn of 1836, Pushkin was falling into greater and greater debt and faced scandalous rumours that his wife had a love affair.

He was shot in a duel with his brother in law who was seducing his wife

SOYBOI

Imagine accomplishing so little as a person you have to take credit for things like this

yet niggers can't create their own language and use French-English all over Africa

To be fair he was a poet and died in shootout.

Hmm do I trust the Russian or the American nigger... gotta go with Tyrone. Sorry vlad... I guess you guys are the new le 56%ers now

>great grandfather was black
>every other relative is german/scandinavian/russian
>WE WUZ RUSSIAN POETS N SHEIT

use yandex or something

4ch doesnt allow cyrillic characters like e a etc bcuz ppl were filter evading

Tariq is a troll

Too bad my Twitter account mysteriously received a week long ban on the first day of black history month

After Ksenia Sobchak becomes president in March, you will.

>nigga blows away all his money
>gets cucked by a white boi
>killed in a gunfight

its like pottery

>WE WUZ RUSSIANS

>nobody thinks of Pushkin as relevant.
nigger pls

I'm Russian American. Where my gibbs at comrade nigger?

He had a black great-grandfather. That's less black than Brittany Venti.

Nogs aren't gonna be happy until every race on the planet hates them huh?

His great grandfather was a mullatto, not fully black. Pushkin was 1/16 African.

WE WUZ RUSSIAN

>Tariq's idea of the guy that invented Russian

>nobody thinks of Pushkin as relevant
"No".
Even though I like Lermontov more.

MbI

This is honestly quite sad. I haven't felt pity this deep in a long time.

So blacks invented all these European languages and civilizations. But Africans in Africa never had a written language and were still living in the stone age in the 1600s.

This Pushkin as a baby.

speak english here you moron yebanuti svenya

>Poles are Nazis
>Russians are black
>Germans were good to the Jews
>America is not white
>London is Londonbad
>Eastern European chicks are whores
>The Chinese actually develop technologies
>The Japanese commit certificate fraud
>South Koreans like North Koreans
>Ethiopians are Blacks, not Caucasoid Africans
>Turks are white
>Tuvana Turkay is an 'ethnic' Turk
>Chechens are Russian allies
>Serbs hate Slovaks
>Russian culture is now being appropriated
I want off of this train

Location isn't ancestry. Gannibal was at least partly Semitic, whether Ethiopian or not. He wasn't full kang.

>Serbs hate Slovaks
What? Pretty much everyone likes Slovaks and Czechs here.

"They're completely fucking retarded. Shut them the fuck up already. This shit had gotten way too far"

Just use jewgle translate

Are you montenigger or s*rb?

KURWA!

>we wuz tsars n shiet.

So not even black, most likely a North African.

Should the Russians demand reparations from blacks?

Niggers always want to claim half savages as black.
Nigga no, we're are beyond race.
The future is Multiracial.
All mono races BTFO.

i'll be waiting for your same response next time someone posts an amerimutt meme, toothpaste

> Being a neggres genious
> Cant bend the system to get what you deserved
> Get scammed by a white retarded
> Negress genious

its like he posts on Sup Forums

Montenegrin Serb.

hahahaha

This black man, Jordan Runfenstiein, created what we know today as Mayonnaise. White pipol BTFO

>Color
That's rayciss!

WE

Welcome to (((black history month))) where all your favorite white inventions were actually created by niggers of color

56 %

what do they think of croats?

behold, Russian actor and theatre theorethician Konstantin Stanislavski, a BLACK man. All successful actors worldwide use his BLACK Stanislavski system

> WE WUZ RUSSIANZ AND SHIT

Most people here hate Croats.

I'm convinced that Tariq is /our guy/ in deep cover. He has made more people racist than any of us ever could.

>croats
such a thing doesnt exist

Back in the day when we had a Gypsy-blooded mongrel for a prime minister thanks to legal loopholes, when US bombers were denied passage over Austria and Ukraine, Slovakia generously provided a free-skies corridor for the humanitarian bombing.

I have not met a Serb who forgot this. Some still have PTSD, since they were children then. That was when I quit thinking PTSD is an American meme. Men mentally breaking down if a you drop something

>1/16th Tigray (Eritrean)
>Black
Why do African-Americans always do this shit? Someone has a sliver of african, not even west-african like black americans, ancestry and they are black.

Barely looks human.

I'm stating to kind of believing in racial theories.

WE

>WE WUZ CIVILIZATION

So they think just because they can type some stupid shit on Twatter, that they can rewrite history?
I don't know if it's stupidity, or if this man truly believes what he's saying.

Picture related.

Só agora, cara?

why? you too?

Nah, u is niggaz

I don't have Cyrillic on my phone to type a response but yes these niggers need to shut up already. Letting them learn to read and write was a gigantic mistake.