Why are women and people of color being excluded from cryptocurrency?

>It’s a literacy test and voter suppression double whammy and basically, we are all fucked. Well, most of us.

As far as I'm aware coinbase is required by law to require ID, but I can't find a way to argue against the rest. A lot of groups have been kept out of crypto through these methods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YagUXXtyFn4&t
lulz.com/women-people-color-minorities-excluded-crypto-currency-440/
youtube.com/watch?v=EzPzGMv4HWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nonsense, the reason is that it required technical expertise in the beginning and like or not that's the pasty white creatures as you call them.

JUST BUY SOME YOU STUPID NOG CUNTS HAHAHAHAHA

BITCONNEEEEEEEE

1 Bitcoin equals
8766.08 US Dollar

2/1/2018 19:43 UTC

was 9600$ US 3 hours ago or so

Is there a link to the archieved article?
Because I can't find any thing in that little picture.
That being said, it is complete clickbait without me having to read it.
Just fucking buy that shit if you want to. If someone cant figure out the process maybe that person shouldn't invest in highly volatile cryptocurrency.

Also was $20k 2 months ago
But dont forget what the shills say, its the Future and will be worth $1 million each by 2020

How can someone wrote an article like that without red pilling themselves?

>needlessly complex

"Why isn't getting rich easy!!?"

>white males scammed LBTQICBCUM++ humyns with ciscoin bubble

They aren't being excluded.
youtube.com/watch?v=YagUXXtyFn4&t

>Is there a link
sorry lulz.com/women-people-color-minorities-excluded-crypto-currency-440/

It's some kind of chanology project

Low intelligence

>people still use the "women and people of color" line without irony in 2018

>>It’s a literacy test and voter suppression double whammy and basically, we are all fucked. Well, most of us.
Good. Fuck you whiny shits.

Op posted this on /biz/ and refused to acknowledge that the article is bullshit. He is most likely the author/website owner fishing for clicks. Sage this shit

>I'm unable to provide counterarguments so it's
>bullshit

that old fake newspaper article that said "computers are rayciss because they too hard n shiet"

it's not satire anymore

Here's an explanation even you can understand.

You are too fucking stupid and so are the other womens and "people of color" to utilize the technology in front of you to research and educate yourselves beyond the brain capacity of a jizz encrusted sock. It's your own fault you suck. Take responsibility for your own shit.

Niggers and women could have mined most if not all of the crypto on the market. I've mined quite a few coins myself without using an ID at all.

What you're talking about is trading/buying coins. That's the normie way to acquire them and niggers/bitches lacked the foresight and knowledge to build a rig and set up the programs to earn them.

I feel no sorry for them at all especially when you consider that the nigger bitch is the most educated demographic in the US, it's their fault they missed out.

sage

SLide thread

Shareblue out in full force to save DAVID BROCK from being connected to the MEMO

Nobody is saying the situation is anybody's blame. The article is saying actual concepts forbidden by law because they're racist and exclusionary are in effect in the crypto space.

If more people are welcomed into crypto, it will benefit you as well, but you can't see past your hate.

>The article is saying actual concepts forbidden by law because they're racist and exclusionary are in effect in the crypto space.

I just wrote an article saying that you're a pedo and have dozens of little kids in your basement dungeon.

1. Using an ID is not racist or exclusionary
2. Coinbase is not the best place to do to business in the first place

ANYONE CAN DO IT. THE INTERNETZ DONT CARE IF YOU ARE A WOMAN OR A NIGGER. WHAT EXACTLY IS STOPPING YOU BUT YOUR OWN INCOMPETENCE?

>1. Using an ID is not racist or exclusionary
ACLU disagrees and they're lawyers.
>2. Coinbase is not the best place to do to business in the first place
That's easy for you to say because you have generational money to risk on russian scam exchanges.

1. Argumentum ad verecundiam
2. Ad hominem

Bait and sage

>cite fallacies
>not applicable

Are you and the ACLU implying POC are too stupid and lazy to get IDs?

>Had both a drop of 93% and 87% before it, but recovered
>Has a 57% drop in 2 months
MUH BUBBLE

Early crypto investors welcome them, we need stupid people to fomo and buy our bags at ATH.

t. Tron, the coin of the niggers

You're asking retard level racist, loaded questions about an issue that polite society has discussed for three decades now.

To clarify, I'm saying you lack education and you're not equipped for this debate.

If you by some miracle were to grasp even an inkling of these issues you'd understand this is equivalent to saying 'just go buy some money.'

>you lack education

Apparently you do too, otherwise you wouldn't be a nocoiner

Really? Because you are the one telling me back people are too stupid and lazy to get a state ID, something most people manage to get at age 16.

Buying is just another form of trading. It's a modern buzzword like "the cloud" (it's just the fucking internet)

You trade your wealth for tokens. If those tokens are dollars, or bitcoins, or real estate, or fucking orange juice stocks it's TRADE.

If these stupid bastards are living in a free open capitalistic society and they DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRADE then there's no helping them, they need to wake the fuck up.
It's just that simple...

Typical Marxist bullshit. You can figure out how to get a hold of Bitcoins with 10 minutes of reading, but to fucking commies like this anybody who's successful is somehow purposely excluding women and minorities.

Nigger you can literally download coinbase on your phone and buy bitcoins in less than 5 minutes if you're that inept

>n-word
Take that back to Sup Forums fuckwad

it is funny how one is the other and vice versa, shitskins have double digit IQ and all women being controlled by impulse emotions just like shitskins in a sense

Because women and coloreds aren't as smart of driven.

wasn't it invented by a japanese person?
don't they count as "people of color"?

Asian's are only POC when it is convienent for the shit-tier POC to use them as such.

Otherwise they are just another "Oppressor".

Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym, retards

They are just too dumb to do this. There is nothing designed to keep them out.
It's just like the STEM fields, they don't care about it, but they love to virtual signal about women in STEM fields in their women's study class.

nigger what

They just want someone to do it for them, what a surprise.

>Calls people retards

>Is too retarded to get a State ID

>Why?
>A complex process that keeps non-whites and women far

The article is pretty sincere

Niggers already get free cryptocurrency every month... it's called food stamps, it goes right into their EBT wallet

Yeah, having a state ID and a bank account is WAYYYY to difficult for PoC and women.
this is the racism of low expectations.

We need bitcoin welfare NOW you fucking white shits

I remember when I was talking about bitcoins with some guys and the girls in the group said why do you guys have to talk nerd stuff all the time.

The reason why women don't have hobbies and shit is because they won't get attention for being women. When they can get attention and possibly money for just being women then they join like video game streaming

magic nignog money is not crypto.

So is the fact that being a nigger is a disability starting to become mainstream? What will this mean for society?

And was $700 a year ago. It's going to rise and fall, don't be a pussy. I'm still up 5,000%

deflation.

Somebody needs to create a KangCoin and market it as a way you can donate your money to nigs who don't have bank accounts because of no ID. It would explode if done right, every cuck on Twitter would be buying it and giving it to nigs.

Exclusion is impossible as the majority of literature on it is free and open-sourced. Requirements:
>read English
>have money to invest

What about these requirement excludes women and POC?

>roasties and niggers aren't smart enough to into crypto
Wow what a racist sexist statement

have to respect that hustle.

True story from the perspective of a clever colleague of mine who is a drug addict
>be druggie
>work in a call center
>realize that over the night shift you have 120 PCs at your disposal
>mine XMR 5 nights a week in all 120 PCs
>basically earns ~2.8XMR per 5 days
>XMR is ~260$ a piece

He basically earns a bit above minimum wage here every 5 nights.

So niggers are just dumb idiots who have no idea how to make money.

>I have boobs
>I want to buy bitcoins
>how do I do that?
>should I do some research on google?
>oh god, I'm having a migraine
>all this thinking is painful
>FUCKING PATRIARCHY!

>A lot of groups have been kept out of crypto through these methods.
What methods? Because being technologically literate was a prerequisite?

Ohhh nooo, they ssuucckkks.

youtube.com/watch?v=EzPzGMv4HWg

Checked

>wasn't it invented by a japanese person?
>don't they count as "people of color"?

Nope. Japanese are honorary aryans. Everyone here knows that.

Femanon here I bought bitcoin this time last year. Still don’t regret it. Any asshole can buy bitcoin, it doesn’t exclude anyone. There’s literally nogs rapping about block chain. 50 cent (the rapper) is a bitcoin millionaire. Whoever wrote this trash is trash. Women are more risk adverse. And the Asians have been balls deep in crypto for a while or they’re not people of color anymore? Whoever wrote this is just a salty no coiner who is pissed off they missed out and wants to use their nignog vagina card to guilt people to letting them in at a discount. I’d direct them to the Asian overlords so they can see how far their bullshit will get them when globalism truly comes to town.

What a nigger-shit-eating nigger

sure bud.

>Whoever wrote this is just a salty no coiner who is pissed off they missed out and wants to use their nignog vagina card to guilt people to letting them in at a discount
So we're on the conspiracy theories stage.

And still no counterarguments.

Literally found Sup Forums because of the Berkeley riots last year I thought ‘these guys are rough but they seem pretty smart’. I clicked on /biz/ to see what they did for money and I made $50,000 last year because of /biz/ and crypto. I also happen to have a bio cunt. I >LURKED MOAR and made $$$$ doing it. Bitcoin hate threads on Sup Forums are my buy signal and bitcoin shill threads on Sup Forums are my sell signal.

>even right-wing lunatics.

oh we're the lunatics. right. sure

There don’t need to be counter arguments. I didn’t get into bitcoin earlier (in 2009) when I first heard about it because o couldn’t figure out how to mine and I wasn’t dedicated enough to the cause to figure it out so I missed out. That’s why they missed out. Bitcoin in virtual currency and people who were into virtual girlfriends/ boyfriends at the time were obviously more likely to get in first. And POC are in on this. Asians have been in this for a very long time. China is the number one miner of bitcoin since genesis block. They are POC.

this is bait r-r-right?

The last three points don't apply here, and the first one isn't very convincing. What stops them from getting IDs?

No, Asians have given up the right to call themselves PoC. This is a whole other debate.

YouTube spokespeople for cyrptocurrency are usually women who have a stake. There are plenty of Asians involved but just like in tech, Asians magically become white when the left needs them to be.

>excluded
You can literally buy them or mine them.
Are women retarded?

>niggers think bitcoin is more gibs

>Are women retarded?
trips don't lie

Making me learn stuff is sexist and racist.

>too dumb to work out how to buy buttcoin
>opression, give us free money!
Every fucking time. When are we just going to tell these people to fuck off? They literally only have power over people when they buy into the bullshit.

and this is why colleges are doomed

So cryptocurrency is the new thigh gap?

Yellow is a color, mastertroll.

Because women and people of color aren't interested in nerdy steve urkel type computer shit. Only when it becomes radically valuable overnight do they suddenly care. A dollar short and a day late.

Niggers had BitConnect, wasn't that good enough for them?

I'm actually shocked this isn't a thing already.

so is white
my 56% friendo

Tell me why I should buy bitcoin when its value is backed by literally nothing?

At least with IOTA, it works like Valve's Steam """"money""" but instead buying of games, you use it for micro transactions in Internet of Things.
i.e. Business can arrange deals with other businesses to set something up where business A is automatically charged for using business B's services, but without retarded waiting time for processing the transaction without using slow error-prone humans.
This is especially good for international transactions because IOTA's value would be the same wherever you are, so no currency conversion required. On top of that IOTA is infinitely more scalable, and doesn't have that horrible hours long waiting time for bitcoin transactions.

But retards on /biz/ seem to think Bitcoin is something to horde and keep, like an investment that will turn them into millionaires in 2 years.

And black is the absence of color.

Daily Reminder Cryptocurrency is central to our futuristic Anime Nazi Regime - hail victory !

pretty topical picture to post

get coinable account
buy coin
wasn't hard at all

black is absorbing (almost) all light
niggers literally stealing the sun

>private business change their displays
>cry about censorship
Censorship is when a government throws you in prison for disagreeing with its policies. You're welcome.

I am whiter than you, merkel.

> Grace Hopper is now the inventor of coding which made it possible to create the Internet

Goddamn this is getting out of hand.

Also, I take huge fucking offensive that in order for " white women and poc" to understand Information Technology, it needs to be dumbed down and simplified enough that it should be like using a smartphone.