>>158840412

no

Just gonna read the inevitable NTR doujins.

Usually mangafags talk the source material up, but this time they keep saying the MC is a fag, and the side characters are insufferable. I don't know if I want to try it.

MC is a faggot that doesn't deserve Yame, also where do they plan to stop the adaptation considering there isn't that much source material.

It has the cliche'd beta MC wit hot girls lusting for his dick. If you want something different to watch, it's not this.

on the other hand it's a rare case of main girl clearly being best girl. MC is slowly stepping up and improving his attitude.

the track with the bongos and the voices sounded dope. anyone got a song or something just like it? looking for something more in the lines of a OST track though.

>Series is about how the faggot MC is learning to look at his girlfriend as more than just a means to get laid
>Hire a studio that makes the series look like some low-mid budget hentai
Yep, this is going to be shit

The manga is incredible painful and autoclockblocking (the MC is really annoying) the only good thing is the big titted inmouto

>It has a garbage MC
Yeah, that's what I heard.

Still better than everything airing this spring, and that is sad.

>people still complaining about the MC
Come on my Chads, let the boy grow up a little, call me when they are on chapter 100 and he's still an indecisive faggot.

>Come on my Chads, let the boy grow up a little, call me when they are on chapter 100 and he's still an indecisive faggot.

The worst part is that will gonna happen

That hoe got some dick-sucking lips.

I decided I would give it a shot because muh dick but I won't hesitate to drop it if it turns out to be as insufferable as everyone's making it seem.

I want to cum inside Yame!

The problem is if you go through half that number of chapters without significant development. People will start dropping this garbage.

I don't remember the black haired girl.

Select your paizuri partner

Status quo romcoms where the MC being a retard is all that hold back any development are fucking shit.

Is not insufferable, the MC is a total faggot yes, but main girl carries this so hard it becomes a decent read/watch.

>Shortstack

Yeah even if the MC is a faggot I'll watch it all just for her.

Only her husband will know for sure.

obviously breast girl is the imouto with the largest chest

lies you pretentious user

unless you are gay then that's a totally respectable descision

Im waiting for this eagerly

>i for imouto
best grill for sure
how tall is she?
>standing paizuri with headpats