JoJo Thread

With the Part 5 anime being confirmed, what are your expectations and fears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IULhOxemvag?t=185
youtube.com/watch?v=eQu28371Zes
medicos-e.net/newsdetail/20170623-2/
twitter.com/dimolto_bene_
twitter.com/medicos_et
imgur.com/a/4IRm5
bato.to/reader#a400205fb394209c
bato.to/reader#b6e59307721f022f
bato.to/reader#c96a6a9c89e06330
bato.to/reader#0aabb1202db67ffc
bato.to/reader#623521f71eac0fa9
bato.to/reader#470781163d2b0c64
bato.to/reader#756021a192d9ad7d
twitter.com/JUMP_j_BOOKS/status/877805908717256704
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont like part 5 so far

That they spend 10 minutes explaining KC. It would ruin the mystique of the character and would only be possiby good at the end.

The men in white...

I am fully caught up and that is still a complete clusterfuck to me

Trying not to hype myself too much in case the animation is not impressive for the fights
Also, fearing that most of the screen will be covered in censor bars for some parts

I'm afraid Polpo will eat his fingers.

Why is Jojo so censored? Is it DP that is squeamish or is it a problem with a network? Shows like Hellsing and OPM had plenty of gore on release.

OPM isn't graphic and Hellsing was an OVA, those can get a pass since they dont air on TV

youtu.be/IULhOxemvag?t=185
What about the OG Hellsing anime?

source for the confirmation?

It's not really confirmed per say.

But Doc had an animator from the Korean team of David Productions who contacted him.
Basically, he told Doc to delete a rumoured conversation of a confirmation of a fifth part in Korean text from somewhere off twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=eQu28371Zes

What is the official wryy sound?

>Macarena is the opening theme to part five

Jolyne, father-daughter incest.
I think I'm probably going to do it myself when I start drawing lewds.

I'd pay to see that. Even more if characters from previous parts joined in.

i feel like diego could have escaped from the alternate universe without murdering wekapipo

He could, that's why he thanked Wek for his sacrifice, because otherwise he wouldn't have been able to figure out the ability, even if he escaped the alternate world.
Or something like that, it's been a while since I've read SBR.
A bit unrelated, but did we get to see Diego's ability? I mean, the Diego from this particular world, did he have SM?

the first part after the phantom blood to watch ongoing, for me
Really curious about the actual content of the part, including motivations behind Pol being fucking retarded and how they approach with mannerisms and movements this one middleschooler not-jojo special kid. Also the battles were glorious.

Probably, but there wouldn't have been so much drama then and Diego wouldn't quite be like Dio, for whom people existed only to be used.

Hope they don't go for the shitty censored stand names. Just anything but Lil' Bomber please.

>did he have SM?
I'm too lazy to go through all pages, but in his last fight with Valentine he had cracked skin on his face and sharp fangs, and no indication it might be something different from the usual.

Closing themes for the remaining parts?

Stone Ocean - No Doubt "Just A Girl"
SBR - Bon Jovi "Wanted Dead or Alive"

woah what source

I just want Norio Wakamoto as Diavolo before he dies please.

>Hope
It gets done before I die.
They maybe add in a couple extra scenes.
>Fears
Soundtrack like part 4 where a chunk of good songs were not used.
Weird choice of voice actors.
They make Carne speak

I'm not that panicky over quality. I just want to see my guy animated and see more content of him. So I'm just appreciative of it's existence.

JJL- Purple Rain
It just fits so frigging well with the part.
Snoop Dogg's Who Am I for OP.

So it's not confirmed.

I don't know, I'm not OP.

bullshit. no way in hell would they announce part 5 so early when not even one Rohan OVA is even out yet.

>maybe add in a couple extra scenes
They're definitely going to do this. They added a lot of shit in parts 3 and 4.

>They make Carne speak
This I doubt. He doesn't say anything in the manga. Maybe they'll make him grunt when he's getting killed or something.

>spoiler
The anime will surely make him more popular. Prepare yourself for the loads of fanart.

medicos-e.net/newsdetail/20170623-2/

All "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" and "Hirohiko Araki" related news from Di Molto Bene will soon be moved over to Medico's twitter starting from July 7th, 2017.
This also includes information such as their Super Action Statues, Statue Legends, other anime goods, announcements, and etc.
Di Molto Bene will still be posting their other work-related information on their twitter as usual.

Whether this means that we'll see any new JoJo information soon from them is anyone's guess.

Twitters:
twitter.com/dimolto_bene_
twitter.com/medicos_et

>Friend tells me Part 5 proper translation is finally complete and colourized
>Download it all immediately and read it within a single day
>Turns out last volume is not translated and will be complete next week
FUCK'S SAKE

>colourized
You deserve it.

>This I doubt. He doesn't say anything in the manga. Maybe they'll make him grunt when he's getting killed or something
The thing is, I wonder in the preview if they will spoil NBIG's existence. I would love the if they keep it quiet and just make up some narration about Carne and hype him up. Considering the start was split by a week, I'd like them to emulate that.
I would like it if they did a cool bait an switch like that but trying to imagine him speaking really creeps me out.

>Spoiler
I made a tumblr and already got desensitised to the bullshit. I'm just appreciative of the art now. I outright don't interact with other"stans" (I still have no idea what this means) of my guy.
I just keep my autism to myself.

Well that makes things easier, why wasn't this the case in the first place though? Were there any other series that they didn't tweet about?

Here user.
It's GER translated from Italian to English with decent scans, if you really cant wait.
imgur.com/a/4IRm5

if they announce part 5, it will be after movie release

>The opening is "HEY MACARENA" as a picture of Italy's geographical locations on a map are shown and it begins with Giorno dancing and changing to a different character with each stop showing in the series it makes

What if the Narrator would voice over Carne just like Stray Cat?

Ravioli, Ravioli!

Norio Wakamoto sounds way too old for Diavolo

August/September is the best bet but i could see Japan

>What if the Narrator would voice over Carne just like Stray Cat?
>mfw it's Carnefag speaking Japanese

What if they get a licensed song for the Part 5 OP

I mean July

His voice sounds like how rough a mafia leader's voice should be. It's just enough to make Diavolo sound more threatening than he already is.

This. And it would sound like he has an accent.

>mfw it's Carnefag speaking Japanese
Like that one guy who posted about wanting to go to Japan to make games and ended up working on Breath of the wild?
Don't let your dreams, be dreams user.

I don't think BIG will be spoiled. And if they don't narrate or voice Carne, he'll be creepier, and maybe more memorable. I know I found him hella creepy when I read that part.

>I made a tumblr and already got desensitised to the bullshit.
I was talking about good fanart. It surprises me how so many Jap otaku haven't read JoJo/didn't care about it until the anime came out. When looking at the inflow of new fanart after the debut of a part's anime, you realize that there's a lot of animeonly/animefirst plebeians in Japan who only got into JoJo for a while and abandoned it when the hype died down. Sad.

>"stans"
The fuck is this?
>I just keep my autism to myself.
That's a good thing. Interacting with other fans of your favorite character on that site is cancerous. Unfortunately I would never get desensitised to some of the crap they do to mine, even if my husbando was even less popular than yours (which was the case with the previous one).

Post characters you could easily beat in a fist fight

both of these faggots

i would never hurt him, but it's tempting

Did the Stardust Crusaders use a designated shitting street?

don't know about streets but Joseph used a open area bathroom before the Maria fight

Is Diavolo the biggest waste of a man?

>tall but hunches over like a bitchboi
>his stand makes his big muscles useless
>attractive but obsessively hides himself
>beautiful girlfriend and daughter but he's an anti-familyfag

Betting the next VA Update will cover the rest of Diavolo Rising and Gold Experience Requiem

Polnareff would've immediately left the Stardust Crusaders.

>Betting
It's already confirmed by the team that they are going to finish the rest of Vento Aureo on the 27th in both B/W and Colour. Someone working on it already leaked two pages.

In fact, the team has many plans after finishing VA such as:
>Redoing Phantom Blood from the ground up
>Redo a dozen or so Battle Tendency Chapters
>Updating half a dozen volumes of DiU for consistency
>Minor updates to the current Vento Aureo chapters
Stone Ocean is out of their control because their secondary team is working on it.
>Redoing some two Steel Ball Run chapters (22 & 23)
>Updating coloured JoJolion volume 1 for consistency
>Doing coloured JoJolion volumes 5 & 6
>Doing any of Araki's old works.
>And any typos

t. Dio

Isn't Stone Ocean colored finished?

It is.
It was also re-done twice.

So the only one left is JoJolion

Will they use a remix of the remix of DIOs theme in DiU for Diavolo?

Yep. But that's only coloured up until volume 6 and I have no idea when/if Shueisha will continue with the coloured JJL releases.

I couldn't find anything on news site, so I'm guessing from the OP pic that an animator drew Giorno/part 5 and you jumped to the conclusion that the anime was confirmed?

It might reference his a little in places but it'll be a new track for sure.

>And if they don't narrate or voice Carne, he'll be creepier, and maybe more memorable. I know I found him hella creepy when I read that part.
Yeah we think alike user. I just hope they keep it that way and don't go down making it a joke or something.

>When looking at the inflow of new fanart after the debut of a part's anime, you realize that there's a lot of animeonly/animefirst plebeians in Japan who only got into JoJo for a while and abandoned it when the hype died down. Sad.
YEah ths happened with a couple Yuuya/Teru fanartists during DiU's run I was following on twitter. All of them had just sort of dried up and went to change something else.
Understandable, but a little sad.

>The fuck is this?
I never encounteed the term untill I started talking to the anglo side of twitter/tumblr. I think that's how they just to refer to fans of a certain character? I'm not sure.

> Unfortunately I would never get desensitised to some of the crap they do to mine
I discoered a recent artist on tumblr who draws my boy brown and makes Nero black. I kinda felt a little honoured that I had something to pretend to be mad about.

>Spoiler
I did try talking to one, once. I was showing her the good Russian scans (This was before JJCA) and she didn't even remember my boy's speech page. Literally the whole point of his character. I get a little triggered she keeps "'s wife" in her bio.
Besides a group of 16 year old edge lords and furries is probably better than a couple of Kakyoin shippers. Besides, don't take the art account, I got intouch with Kumu, she has 3 dif. pixiv accounts and has drawn 5 years worth of art of my guy. So pretty much 50% of the content is one person.

>
He'd probably enjoy it too.

Don't they usually come out alongside the Tankobons even if they are behind?

A Korean animator at DP mentioned something on twitter about it being in very early production, which Doc reposted. It started gaining a lot of traction and the animator messaged Doc begging him to take it down because he wasn't meant to say that yet, to which Doc acquiesced. He then sent Doc an original sketch of Rohan as thanks. It doesn't actually confirm anything but an animator saying something then trying hard to get it taken down because he broke NDA is interesting. It might not even go into full production for months and he meant it was just in concept stages with preliminary sketches or whatever. It's still awhile off regardless.

Colored Scans are out

My main fear is that it will look like the DiU anime. It's ugly as fuck and I have no idea why they thought it would be a good idea to make everyone look like voldemort. I'm hoping it looks like the OP image.

I see. Great news.

>Vol.63 Ch.583: Diavolo Emerges - Part 4 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#a400205fb394209c

>Vol.63 Ch.584: Diavolo Emerges - Part 5 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#b6e59307721f022f

>Vol.63 Ch.585: King of Kings (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#c96a6a9c89e06330

>Vol.63 Ch.586: Gold Experience Requiem - Part 1 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#0aabb1202db67ffc

>Vol.63 Ch.587: Gold Experience Requiem - Part 2 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#623521f71eac0fa9

>Vol.63 Ch.588: Gold Experience Requiem - Part 3 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#470781163d2b0c64

>Vol.63 Ch.589: Gold Experience Requiem - Part 4 (Official Color Scans)
bato.to/reader#756021a192d9ad7d

12 b/w chapters to go.
6 coloured chapters to go.

Is he right?

>6
I meant 5.

I could not confirm if it was a person on the team or not and it shouldn't have mattered if the message was true or false; there was probably no way of detecting on who originally wrote the message in Korean. But like one of you said, revealing yourself and trying to take down the message is bizarre.

I already posted it in yesterday's thread, but here's the sketch in case you're interested.

>Punches "himself" to get to the arrow quicker
Kino.

>muh fear
what is this nigga so afraid of

I admit - i much prefer the final battle after it's been re-translated. It's one of the weakest but i wouldn't call it bad

>what is this nigga so afraid of

When will Jojolion end ? I only read manga if it's finished, i want to start reading it.

By taking details out, they made the DU anime have more QUALITY (and more noticeably too) than the other parts. How ironic, one would think that simpler designs lead to more on-model drawings and less animation errors.
They should try to make it look a little more faithful to the manga's style and even exaggerate it like in SC.

>I never encounteed the term untill I started talking to the anglo side of twitter/tumblr.
I'd never seen that term before either. Who cares anyway.
>Nero
>black
kek
At least your guy is popular enough to have terrible racebent art.
I guess nothing can be worse than Kakyoinfags.
>5 years
>50%
Now that's dedication.

It would have been better if Doppio suffered Diavolo's fate as well for being a degenerate fag who followed such a cunt.

5 years.

>When will Jojolion end?
Probably in about another 3-5 years.

>I only read manga if it's finished, i want to start reading it.
You're missing out on the mystery aspect of JoJolion, the joy of trying to figure out what the fucking is happening which each new chapter is a godsend and I have so much fun discussing JoJolion with the anons here.
Every re-read also brings so many things you haven't seen before and were foreshadowed since what is currently in the first half of what is out.
I could go on and on about this.

Did he deserve it

>Gets targeted for selling drugs
>"Dies" to a hobo drug addict

I think Diavolo's death is one of the most poetic in the series.

Sure, I suppose so. It's not like we ever see him show any redeeming qualities.

jesus fucking christ requiem's stare is terrifying

he didn't deserve any of it

Why bossu is so handsome?

Bye Buddy

>second in command to a mafia boss who kills innocents, sells drugs to kids, and wanted to murder his own daughter
He got off easy

Anywhere from 3-10 years. We're 6 years in and STILL getting new major characters introduced, and most of the characters already introduced still have tons of plot and shit to get through. It's really fucking good though, I'd recommend reading it now anyway.

The Purple Faze Feedback Bunko edition is out today.
twitter.com/JUMP_j_BOOKS/status/877805908717256704

VA's art is so good

SO's ending will be something from ~2010.

>arrogant, evil and completely unchanging
Yes, the new translations better show it too.