I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!!!

Alright cryptocucks, listen up and listen up good. Here's the deal. I'd like a spicy chicken sandwich and a large powerade to go please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You people and your silly magical internet money that can't be exchanged for anything other than more worthless magical internet money.

>tfw just won 400$ in two months thanks to investment funds

>i don't know how cryptocurrency works

Thanks for sharing moron

>2dumb for crypto

Why are jealous no coiners so determined to decide what other people do with their money? Why do you care so much I mean you made a thread you're obviously emotionally invested in strangers which is creepy I mean what does your portfolio look like?

Crypto should be banned, or heavily regulated.

Should have invested in gold.

FUCKING HELL! That reCAPTCHA took about 3 minutes!

>implying he has a portfolio and this isnt a slide thread
Remember to sage, folks.

right now

No..I'm serious. What are YOU investing in?

Ammunition. The currency of the blackpilled.

>signup @ cuckbase
>buy coins
>3complex5me

Nigs and females, ladies and gentlemen.

Lets say I owned 10k bitcoins the day of the hard fork back in August. Then I take those 10k bitcoin cash tokens and buy bitcoins with them to raise the price of bitcoins and crash the price of the cash tokens. Then I buy the cheap cash tokens when the weak hands all sold sending a run on those. Cash out those for the bitcoins, then release bitcoin futures. So I sell a bunch of future contracts on these futures and sell all my bitcoin for the cash again crashing the BTC so I make a mint on the future contracts. And then finally cash out my 100 billion and say fuck off.

ok

This is literally what happened to all you people and your ponzi coins.

hearty keks

Shitcoiners get fucked

Anyone have that clip of the soyboy unironically saying "Crypto is the future of currency and if you don't get on board now that's your problem" or something to that effect?

I get the feeling you're anti gun so I'm going to reject your answer and instead request you post a side profile pic of your nose.

You anti-globalists realize that this crypto currency stuff is the NWOs way of getting the world on a global currency? All your personal and banking info is going to be on a chip implant, and if ((they)) don't like you they just turn off your fucking chip and it's like you don't even exist.

You are going to have to get those knee pads out lad. Now fuck off to /biz/

Crypto isn't real money get a job

>Alright cryptocucks, listen up and listen up good. Here's the deal. I'd like a spicy chicken sandwich and a large powerade to go please
Ok. I'll have my employees work on it. Is there anything else I can get you?
And, if you want some car mods, I have a shop down the road.

>banned or regulated
WTF is with bootlicking statists and regulation?

Why do you assume people can't do both at the same time? Seriously

save and invest plebe

the digits don't lie

So what are you investing in? Nobody who is staunchly anti-crypto ever wants to answer that

checking your own digits invalidates them, idiot

They can be traded for cocaine, retard. You know, that substance literally worth more than gold?

lol, the only people who lost money were retards who bought at the peak in december.
We are still up over 1000% on every coin, in some cases like ETH we are up like 10,000%. Stay poor morons

>we
sounds like a salty faggot that lost his ass in the crash and will continue losing
>I'd like fries with that bitch

you don't own anything before you withdraw into real world currency, you know, the thing you said you were going to replace yet desperately crave so much like a beggar. oven yourself m8

I might pass on that, bought ETH at $50

lol, anyone with a brain accepts that crypto is extremely volatile, and therefore it is ESSENTIAL that you regularly cash out your profits... If BTC and ETH went to 0 tommorow, I would still be 4x up on initial investment... stay poor

>not investing in land

I am surrounded by cucks

Cant go camping/shooting/fishing etc on a buttcoin faggots

>tfw my /tkg/ OC make it all the way to Sup Forums

Can you hunt abos if they get on your land?

I get laid easily with cutie girls and have a job I enjoy, what would be the point in me wasting mental energy and resources to feed into this autistic russian roulette ?

Moron, currency including bit currency is only of value if someone else will exchange something for it. Your stupidity that you think otherwise is utterly fucking incredible.

lol? why not both? I have a job I enjoy, but the extra income from crypto means I dont have to work 9-5. What would be the point? hmm lets think, thousands of dollars for doing nothing?

>tfw still a millionaire and you keep stacking coins like you did every other time crypto died in the past 5 years. Salty nocoiners will all live in ghettos together one day while Bitcoin elite divide up the world.

Again, why would I spend time and energy to earn high-risk peanuts instead of playing the piano or swimming, things that actually make me more healthy and attractive
This all sounds like overhyped gambling like the stock-market, except you're not even backed up by regulations or any actual kind of physical reality for that matter. Pretty garbage if you look at it objectively

Who says you cant do them all? This really is not time consuming at all if you are holding the top coins long term. If you are going to be a retard and try and day trade ( whilst incurring heavy tax penalties) then sure, you will waste alot of time. But a few hours of research every week is minimal, in exchange for extreme wealth

lol what? Even if Bitcoin drops down to 3k I'll still profit. I'm sorry you're a newfag who only heard about Bitcoin in 2016

I love laughing at meme money buyers while they piss and groan about their shitcoin crashing

show us pictures of your house, shoes, an car.

it's hilarious

Does anyone who has the knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain and has already invested in it (made profit) have a conversation with someone like me who doesn't know much about it?

Yeah you're right genius, a decentralized limited supply currency is the wet dream of elites. We should take the elites down with centralized, state issued currency that the state controls the supply of. The globalists will fucking hate that I'm sure.

>hey user thanks for taking me out to lunch!
>oh no user it appears I don't have cash on me, can you pay for my meal? ;) tehe

HURR I have a pixel coin that has no use in real life situations hurr durr I can't pay hurr durrrr

How embarrassing

I'll take things that never happened for 6 gorillion coins, Alex.

>ftw people invest dogecoins

From the confines of your shitty poor person apartment (1 bd) where you clip coupons and avoid debt collectors all day

T. Underage NEET coinfag

Don't worry, you'll learn to trade stocks and invest once you grow up and stop gaming all day, Jimmy.

>Alright cryptocucks, listen up and listen up good. Here's the deal. I'd like a spicy chicken sandwich and a large powerade to go please

Do you want that #10 with cheese? What size drink? Do you want the fries too?

Fuck,op learn how to order property?

t. Jack in the box fag.

What are you invested in? Prove you're not a shill pony up and show your holdings which btw you can still have in addition to crypto it's not a mutually exclusive type deal. I'd bet you don't own a single share in anything.

I live in a very modest 4 bedroom house, have 2 very modest cars, and own maybe 5 pairs of shoes. I have zero debt and punch a clock for no one. I don't spend money to impress people because I'm not a stupid nigger. Don't you ever wonder why no matter much money niggers make they always wind up broke?

If you don't change your mentality, you will forever be a wage slave forging your own chains and tethering yourself to the yoke of Schlomo's debt.

You would be if you had gotten in early and first and gotten out when hit peak. That's how pyramid schemes work.

you're halfway there, but that'll be implemented through the slow and deliberate removal of paper cash (which is happening right now in the EU). you'll be trading in fiat, it just won't technically "exist"

I have nothing to prove to you, my little sperg.

And I own a business turning out amazing profits and have mastered numerous trades.
So no, wrong. I AM schlomo now.
I make more money than you and your gay coin.

I'll take your girlfriend while you're too busy masturbating over virtual money

rip buttcoiners

Can't wait till next time we get BTFO when it "crashes" below $50,000

(pic related)

I like you.
Not a coiner tho, and actually pretty pissed at miners for making me go for a GTX 1050 Ti recently, but I like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Just because your girlfriend is with the niggers now doesn't mean you're entitled to anyone else's and let's not pretend that much like your sad financial situation you fall very short of expectation. Micro portfolio