Nanatsu no Taizai

Spoiler are out and the story is moving faster than ever before. Get ready for Meliodas original sin. He is finally ready to share his story.

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/sdssd/05/4372/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic 2:
What the hell is going on?
*Rub…*
I don't… understand either… Will Elizabeth be all right?

Merlin, you haven't figured out the cause?

It must be the effect from interfering with Zeldris' magic when she dispelled my curse.

Then… Elizabeth has fallen to the curse?

No.

Pic 3:
She's started to regain her memories…

…eh?

Her memories?
You mean… the ones of her previous lives!? That's great!!

Hmm? Previous lives? What's he talking about?
King, it's definitely shocking!!

What!! You said she had reincarnated so many times, forgetting the memories of her previous lives for 3000 years!?
Whaaaat!? No way!?
That's why Elizabeth told us she wanted to regain the memories of her previous lives.

Pic 4:
Watch your language, Diane!!

Wh… what? Why-

Captain's the mean one!!
He purposely ignored what Elizabeth said.

…it's over now. It won't be so long until she gets all her memories back…
Once all her memories are back,

oops

Pic 5:
Elizabeth will die in three days.

Pic 6:
Die…? Eh? You've gotta kidding us… Captain?
That's our destiny.

I don't feel the need to be silent about it anymore.
I'm going to spill everything to you.

Q/A:
Q229: Yada Hikaru-san: Which scenes did you like in Signs of the Holy War?
Nakaba: Perhaps the second episode. I had fin putting the battle between Ban and Meliodas in the rough draft after a long time.

Pic 7: The goal behind my three-thousand-year travel…
Center text: What has Elizabeth been cursed for? The time for the Captain's past enshrouded in darkness to be revealed has come!!
Margin text: His lover Elizabeth dies once her memories return. The overly cruel "curse" that has been tormenting Meliodas for a very long time.
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 224 / That's the way we live.

A bit surprised we get Mel's backstory before Merlin. Either way, the curse now becomes much more sinister. While it's already shitty that Elizabeth loses her memories upon each incarnation, the fact that she dies when she learns the truth makes sure Mel never gets to tell her everything, for fear of killing her off yet again.

Thanks user

So is NNT going to end soon or Nakaba is picking the pace because he has a lot more to tell?

inb4 biggest plot twist ever with Gowther just shooting Elizabeth with his memory-erasing arrow, suppressing her memories (and subsequently the curse itself),
prolonging her lives

So what's left? Merlin and Arthur arcs, Escanor arc, Ban's weapon, a chance for Gowther to show off his new power of friendship powers, Elizabeth, Melodias committing genocide, his brother, and demon king. Maybe even the deal with mama pig. What am I missing?

Even Gowther is afraid.

So, I don't read this manga, but I lurk the threads occasionally. I remember like two years ago there was this huge battle where it looked like the MC was going to win, but then some bullshit happened and he got killed instead. Then, every time I'd see new threads, the MC was in bed or floating around in ghost form or there was a flashback or something. Did the story ever progress far past that?

Yes? We're already had a payback arc and moved on to another confrontation.

Or Merlin invents aging spell and Gowther transplants the memories of the previous Liz into the next one.

Or Elizabeth uses her anti-demon shit to undo her curse.

Or they freeze Elizabeth in time or hide her in some weird dimension until they kill the demon king or whoever it was that cast the spell.

Or they find a way into heaven and find all her past selves and put them in the same body.

What I really want though is for them to fail, for Elizabeth to die again, for everyone to turn against each other because of the bonds they've forged (Ban and his loli, Diane and King, etc. already proved they'd turn against Melodias for their respective waifus), for Melodias to die and lose even more of his soul, and for everything to go to shit and have to start over.

So why didn't Zeldris just tell her the truth all along to kill her?

Season 2 when

Can't remember where I read it, but I think Nakaba always planned for 40 volumes.

Depends on whether he knows about that particular detail of the curse. Besides, from their talk he doesn't seem to go out of his way to torment his brother, she just pissed him off in that talk of theirs, so he went "you really wanna know? well, here you go then!"

In other words one is cursed to remember and live forever, the other is cursed to forget and die. They can't even be together.

It hasn't really increased at all. If anything, this flashback slows down the pace.

>A bit surprised we get Mel's backstory before Merlin.
It's not his gaiden.

Second Part will end soon. Third part starts when they defeat Zeldris.

Goddesses returning, 3 gaidens + the last part of Diane's, Indura's, Goddess Queen, Mael, OGowther, the actual sealing.

>Eli dies
>16 year time skip
>New Eli is exactly the same
>Escanor finally looks like his wanted poster

>There's a legit reason why Meliodas has not spilled the beans about everything
I kinda half understand it but half annoyed because it feels contrived somewhat. At least there's a good reason so I can deal with it.

But he could just tell the Sins about it, and then Diane wouldn't have told Eli about Godizabeth.

Elizabeth looks striking in that panel.

On another note, even if Zeldris hadn't sped up the process, Diane already was the initial trigger to murder Elizabeth, thanks to her talking about what she saw 3000 years in the past.

Need to know. Wouldn't have changed a thing if they knew about the curse and would have increased the possibility of one of them absentmindedly blabbling it out. Remember, Mel lived with that kind of shit for 3000 years.

>all according to keikaku

>it's an elizabeth and meliodas chapter
These two are so fucking annoying jesus christ

First season is getting a reairing from July, so second season should start in January 2018.

Will anime onlys belive that Diane nearly killed Elizabeth and that Meliodas died?

So it's probably Elizabeth's mother who cursed her like that, right? That would parallel Meliodas and his papa.

It was probably the "him" that Ludociel mentioned, whoever "him" is.

Him is probably the Goddess Leader, who is actually female.

Elizabeth is an angel and Meliodas is a demon. So perhaps her sin was committing a taboo which was falling in love with Meliodas, or maybe a certaim act of love to be exact.

>falling in love with a demon is one thing, but anal?! No mobile for a week, young miss! Oh, and also curse you!

Knowing Nakaba, the DK will be a tall, bearded and ripped man. But how will the GL look like? Young? Loli? Or mature like Merlin? Old?

I think it's going to be the other way around, i fully expect the demon king to look almost identical to Mel.

that's fucked up

So Elizabeth's brain isn't powerful enough to process all those memories.

Did they show everyone's new rooms already?

No, just the one merlin (now eli?) slept in and the one meliodas and ban wanted. I don't think we saw the others.

>angel priestess supporting a demon paladin in battle
I wanna see this.

It's probably Elizabeth's Gaiden rather than his.

Elizabeth is not a sin. Mel's Gaiden will be a recap of Danafor, not about his life 3000 years ago.

So he's a man(female)?

I wonder why japs love this kind of love stories where lovers are forced to struggle in a cycle of death and rebirth.
Feels like Nakaba played in Xenogears.

But then why does Estarossa looks older?

They should reset her memories every year so she won't dies from memory overdose. Let's hope she won't escape to a city of science though.

Merlin seems to care about Mel a lot even if she doesn't show it often.

Well she was into him before Arthur, so there's that.

>Elizabeth is not a sin
Origin of the currently recognized Seven Deadly Sins ... translated into the Latin of Western Christianity (largely due to the writings of John Cassian).

1 Gula (gluttony)
2 Luxuria/Fornicatio (lust, fornication)
3 Avaritia (avarice/greed)
4 Superbia (pride, hubris)
5 Tristitia (sorrow/despair/despondency)
6 Ira (wrath)
7 Vanagloria (vainglory)
8 Acedia (sloth)

Elizabeth is Despair, the eigth Deadly Sin.

Nakaba said alongside DB, his greatest inspiration were Square RPGs. He even had a shared interview with Sakaguchi where he was fanboying over him the whole time. Chrono Trigger, FF9 and Xenogears were definietly in his head when he came up with NNT.

Merlin is into everyone not named Escanor.

this isn't proof, it's just an unrelated factoid

Nakaba isn't Kubo and Elizabeth isn't a criminal in Liones, so I doubt it.

Cool, I guess we'll get to see the flashback where Elizabeth gets arrested by her father at the age of six.

I bet next time we see him he will be a shota because he got hit with his own commandment after he got sunned by Escanor.

Fucken hell, what a sick page

Wonder if he played in Automata already.
Seems right up his alley with a combination of similar love story and younger boy/older girl pair.

She almost killed Bartra and her sister.

>She almost killed Bartra and her sister.
???

Bartra fell of a tree when he went after Eli. Veronica hurt her ankle. Elizabeth is evil as fuck. If her memories return and she doesn't die, the world is doomed.

lol

>only 7 pages long
Suffering.
Still better than Berscuck and OMRN x OMRN.

You do know it's just the spoiler pages and we will get the proper 20 page chapter later, right?

Why not? He has emotions now.

Actually no, I generally avoid spoiler threads, but this time I caved in.
Good to know, thanks.

Ok this will probably explain the supposed childhood memory loss Elizabeth had where she forgot Mel as a kid, she started remembering stuff back then

I love Elizabeth, she's so perfect.

The leader of the Goddess is confirmed to be female.

Ludociel may have been referring to the fourth Archangel, who we haven't seen yet.

Current Elizabeth isn't a criminal - but original Elizabeth was literally sleeping with the enemy.

Original Elizabeth died before Liones existed.

>the accursed traitor still has nothing better to do than post about his obsession over his goddess slut on Sup Forums

So? Neither Meliodas or Merlin were considered criminals by Liones when they founded the Sins. They considered themselves to be criminals. (And the Demons definitely think of Mel as a criminal - even if his dad see's him as a sort of prodigal son).

Why were the demons and the goddesses at war in the first place?

>Neither Meliodas or Merlin were considered criminals by Liones when they founded the Sins
Meliodas literally destroyed Danafor and Melin's gaiden is still unknown. He is the Sin of Wrath for destroying an entire state, you speedreader. The SDS are a formation under Liones, not just random guys calling themselves it. Bartra would never announce Elizabeth as a criminal for no reason.

Resources, according to Zeldris.

Go read the Zaratras flashback, they were free.

How does that change that Meliodas got his title because of his doings in Danafor and not 3000 years ago?

readms.net/r/sdssd/05/4372/1

That was an old list before the traditional seven was formulated. Tristitia was rolled into acedoa and vanagloria into superbia

Youll notice envy is missing for that matter

The art was pretty good this time, with some very nice panels. Seems the end is nigh though.

Could be, but since Japanese has no genders, so 'him' and 'her' are the same word, I guess translators just went with 'him' instead of 'them' because we didn't know much about the leader back then. It could be Mael too, but I guess the leader makes more sense, then an other archangel.

Elaine's face still looks weird sometimes. Like the eyes are aligned strange. Otherwise good.

Seven Days was a spin off novel at first, right? I wonder if we're getting a spin-off manga adaption of the other novel as well.

You would think they would have figured out a magic to deal with that.

Kind of a bummer that after this huge flashback arc, the first present fight will be the sins ganging up on mera, like nakaba, what?

This page gets me every time.
>suddenly they all appear from outta nowhere

This a sick page, Nakaba´s art can be pretty damn good.

What if Mera brought a few indura's from the Demon Realm?
Also I can see Mera betraying the 10C. Esta tried to kill her and she fears Escanor.

In that case wouldn´t her comandment activate on herself? You know, for losing faith on her kind and betraying them.

Her commandment is about just Faith in general, isn't it? If she has faith in Escanor, would it activate? We only ever see it activated on a random guy who was attacked by the corpse of his wife.

what's the fucking point of this you retard?

>there was an eighth sin, called Despair
>Despair fit Elizabeth's theme
>Elizabeth I had combat powers
>So what if Eli will be recognized as an offical member of the Sins later?
There. Wasn't that hard, right?

>let's put the princess officially into a group consisting of former criminals for absolutely no reason as princess > sin
Okk

Let Mel express himself. No bully.