Asukafags deserve to be executed

What kind of pathetic,self-hating worthles beta faggot would like this disgusting,self-centered,insufferable cunt Asuka?

It takes the most pathetic piece of shit cuck in existence to want to be used as an emotional punching bag by this disgusting slut while she gets her disgusting,smelly cunt moist whilee thinking about a man twice her age.Not only that but the said man shows no interest whatsoever in her and he already is taken.

If you like this disgusting,ugly,cuckolding whore more than Rei then you should unironically kill yourself right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5FmFaK7pMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

22 years and the faggots still are still pounding each other in the ass proudly proclaiming that they are, in fact, not gay, and love one of two two-dimensional women with bipolar disorder and chronic autism.

That's a lot of buzzwords you got there, Sup Forums-kun.

What's the matter Asukafag,too accurate for you?

Everyone in Eva is fucked up beyond repair, Asuka is just the most fun.

I just like girls that act like stupid cunts. Sorry, OP.

Think about all that you said, and you'll realise she's a realistic female character. Therefore liking her means you like real women and not some pathetic excuse of a 2d waifu. Asukafags have hope of getting laid irl becasue they like actual girls. Reifags are permavirgins who will die alone clutching their Rei daki . Misato is still the patrician choice though.

Realisti women are disgusting pieces of shit that are betetr off dead,people like 2d females exactly because real women are disgusting pieces of shit,You're just such a pathetic failure that you need to resort to getting cucked by a 2d character,You're even worse than a cuck,you're a real cuck.

Also getting laid is nothing that good anyways,i had sex with a hooker once and i had to close my eyes and jerk off thinking about a random doujinshi i have read just so i can cum.

MODS pls turn this post into a Sup Forums banner

Fuck off you roastie ,soon enough thanks to technology all you cunts will lose your only purpose inthis world and then you'll bekilel for fun.

Ahhh, triggering autists is so much fun.

this guy

>even worse than a cuck,you're a real cuck
*failed cuck

Think back to when you first saw this image. Was it a formative part of your personality? Pick one answer:

(a) yes
(b) I am homosexual

emo edgelord faggot try hard

Asuka-chan a cute

>show that's supposedly deep and intelligent
>only reason it's brought up again and again is waifu wars

Really makes you think.

> being this scared of a made up character

inb4 not scurred, yes you are

Asuka is getting married!

Unironically best eva pairing tbqh

I legit think if Ritsuko Akagi's character was animated without lipstick she would be a legit contender along with Misat-ho

Rei is so much better than other girls holy shit

I can't remember this scene, and am now trying to remember when (and why) she was wearing a lab coat over a swimsuit.

Because she's a scientist

>self-centered,insufferable cunt Asuka?
well she has had a hard life
she just needs a hug, that would make her a looot better

>t.beta cuckold

Insufferable to betas.

You know you are a sophisticated man when you prefer Rei Ayanami over a whiny bitch nazi.

But Asuka is a hapa, not a "nazi" which kind of explains why she's a massive cunt.

Asuka easily overpowers her weakling counterpart Rei and forces her to dawn her red suit in a display of dominance. The ever subservient Rei can hardly put up a fight.

Guilty as charged.

>Reifags are this autistic
Jesus, now I understand why Anno hates them so much

>dawn

are there people who actually don't hate themselves? I thought it was a normal thing...

T. Brainlet virgin
Go to your comfort zone if you feel so disgusted. You talk about her problems as if they were impossible to fix, but the only way to fix them is with you. You will never be able to comfort and understand another human being let alone a woman. You think everything has to be just perfect and waiting to be molded by you in what you want, because you're such a little shit you can't get even a bit of failure and reality in your life and choose the easy fantasy way.
But as it turns out, the easy way is the most boring and shallow one. I hope you are comfortable with your emotionless doll, I'll suffer and laugh with Asuka whenever I have to.

>getting so angry about a fictional character

I miss the good old times when insulting Asuka this bad was a bannable offence

What I don't understand is why Rei is even in the discussion when it's clearly a rivalry between Asuka and Misato.

I'm neither, but its a fact that Asuka is an awful human being not worthy of friends and any kind of romance.
>quoting anno
Anno all waifufags, why do you think he made 3.33? Your waifu is merely just a 2 minute yuri bait, nothing more.

>Asuka is an awful human being not worthy of friends and any kind of romance
Say, user, do you have friends or a girlfriend?

>If you like this disgusting,ugly,cuckolding whore more than Rei then you should unironically kill yourself right now

Nani? Asuka is violent and demeans her fellow peers, she even treats adults like garbage. That's not how you make friends, honestly I think Shinji fapping to her was poetry.

Asuka fails so bad that she made Shinji go gay, bravo!

>Umaruposter
>le shinji x kaworu is canon xd
Really makes you think

ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST ASUKA IS BEST

asuka is (not) the best

Mansuka is an ugly transvestite

I only used Umaru as a reaction image because she's the autism magnet.
>kaworuxshinji
well it is canon, while asuka's character doesn't have any sort of resolution.

t.cucklord

Is there anything sexier than a girl calling you an idiot?

asuka a shit

Rei,Shinji and Gendo was only decent character.

All these insecure betas ITT who prefer a literal fuck doll to a REAL girl. LMAOing @ your life.

Rei smiling

t.3dpd

t.cuck

Since Asuka is part German, she probably LOOOOVES dat BBC!

>while asuka's character doesn't have any sort of resolution
you're either a retard or didn't watch the anime
what's obvious in any case is that you're a baiting newfag, go back to tumblr

Asuka had no resolution or development
Mansuka is a plot device doll that had to be saved by best girl Rei millions of times

I'm sorry, "kimochi warui" is not a resolution.

This is just as bad as the Rei is a toilet meme

>What kind of pathetic,self-hating worthles beta faggot would like this disgusting,self-centered,insufferable cunt Asuka?
That would be me.

Can't handle the canon, Mansukafag?

filename is relevent

>hipbone in the middle of her stomach
Mansukafags once again confirmed for retards

>user can't into perspective because of massive and debilitating retardation
You have my pity, you poor poor thing.

The line from the middle of his plugsuit is curved, that means there's a bulge there retard.

>What kind of pathetic,self-hating worthles beta faggot would like this disgusting,self-centered,insufferable cunt Asuka?

Poor user, you just don't understand Asuka's communication. When she calls you baka, it's because she likes you. If she didn't like you, she'd just ignore you.

Pic related means she wants you to notice, protect and love her. And on the day that they finally Make Anime Real, that's exactly what I'll be doing.

While you try to sate Rei's autism with an infinite supply of fidget spinners.

Faggot.

Asuka looks like an ugly man, only a homosexual would want to get near that disgusting thing

>was only decent character
You need to go back, Pedro.

It just worse version of Ender's Game with waifus and a pussy mc. It's therefore natural that those are the only topics in the threads.

itt people who didn't get asuka's character

>asuka
>character
Nice joke.

>pathetic,self-hating worthles beta faggot
That would be a Rei-fag. Too scared of a person with a personality so they cower looking for a plastic emotionless waifu where they can't experience hurt.

it's her first scene in the series, episode 1

LOL

>that time when long-time anime fan Robin Williams had Evangelion written into the script of One Hour Photo and made everything mentioned incorrect as a joke

>i had sex with a hooker once and i had to close my eyes and jerk off thinking about a random doujinshi i have read just so i can cum.

As a character, i think asuka is my favorite of the series. A bonafide jerkass that gets a shitload of suffering she deserve in an interesting and well paced character arc.

But unironically waifuing eva characters is mental sickness, they are all messed up.

He's good that Robin Williams, but you don't seem to see him so much these days. Come on, Hollywood, how about a few more films for this national treasure?

I REALLY dont like name drops like that.

>but you don't seem to see him so much these days
user, i... he has joined his waifu in a better place about 3 years ago.

shinj ikari seiyuu Megumi Ogata

Post the edit.

Someone make this a banner

There's a difference between having a personality and being an insufferable cunt.

In retrospect Asuka was a poor waifu choice but I'm not one of those shithead faggots who change their waifu so even though there have been many many better waifu's available since my choice I'm sticking with her because that's the commitment you make when you choose a Waifu.

One Eva is submerged in water for some reason, so she dives for some reason.

Science

>choosing a waifu
There is your mistake, you arent supposed to chose one, you just keep watching series till you find one you like the most.
But congrats on the commitment.

Asuka neon genesis evangelion > Asuka rebuild of evangelion

Asuka has a cute chest.

>What kind of pathetic,self-hating worthles beta faggot would like this disgusting,self-centered,insufferable cunt
Louisefags

But user, Mari is already married to me.