Megumi a cute.

>NTRshit
>best girl
Pick one.

Eriritards BTFO

>no new IP
>lel eriritard
THK thread.

Wrong. Megumi won. Watch past the credit, Utahafag. Utaha is standing in the losers' corner at the end.

As if that doll can win anything, keep on dreaming megumifag.

I'm so glad I visited these threads for the first time last week to see Eriri fags posting that the kiss wouldn't happen.

>As if that doll can win anything
So you haven't been paying attention to the show.

Oh man I missed it. How bad were the threads when this happened?

>old hag
>best girl wins
Utahafags are delusional.

It was just beautiful that even in the last episode when it's pretty obvious Megumi has won they have a little time just to shit on Eriri.

>taking that line literally
They basically had no physical contact in that scene, when Tomoya was crying like a bitch she was just watching and smiling like a doll she is.

>I did nothing wrong!
>I waited longer!
>I suffered the most!

Defend this.

>He doesn't know what an allusion and literal metaphor is

She's not wrong, Utahatard.

Keep on dreaming Megumifag.

>Eririfags praise Eriri for apologizing in V6
>when she takes back that apology in GS3 they praise her too

Stick to one, Eririfag.

>"I won."
The End. Not a dream.

She apologized because she was sorry for having abandoned him and for the hurt he endured, which is what Tomoya wanted. But she didn't apologized because she thought she was wrong. So she didn't take it back at all, dumb secondaryfag.

Rude. We aren't the one who claimed or started saying that. It was a Megumifag who shared prescreen spoilers and info from interview about how the last arc is a Megumi route only that got the ball rolling. A couple of Megumifags took that and let their imaginations run wild, like thinking of original anime ending. Then Yuipollfag came and used that in his delusional tripe that anyone in their right minds should ignore.

>thinking Eriri is smart enough to think things through that far

She just gave a half-assed apology after she was recognized as the number one artist and once pressured revealed what she really thought.

More like ''I'm boring bitch'' The end.

>making it complex and complicated when it isn't
Tomoya got what he wanted and asked for. Plain and simple. Eriri believes hiding one's powerlevel wasn't wrong. That tells us she didn't apologize because she thought she made a wrong choice. Get over it and forcing a shitfest to happen so you can derail another thread.

She literally says she didn't do anything wrong. That means she didn't think outright ignoring him and pretending she didn't like him wasn't wrong. This goes beyond just hiding one's power level.

Man I just watched the last two episodes and I don't get why they dragged the plot so much.
Both episodes werejust Slutaha and Shitriri going "Hey I'm a traitorous bitch that wants fame and money over anything and I'll pick a tyrannical bitch boss over nuce understanding Tomoya because I'm a golddigger cockstarved slut".

We already knew that since episode 9, they could have summarized their third rate forced drama quickly in 10 minutes and move on to Tomoya and Megumi trying to rebuild their studio from scratch or other shit.

I mean, fuck men, why give those annoying ntring sluts so much screentime just to talk about them preferring the money loaded tyrannical harlot over Blessing Software, yet Megumi's dispute with Aki was resolved in half an episode even though everyfuckingbody knows the majority of the audience prefers Megumi over those cheap bitches and would love to get a lot more Megumi screentime.

I was okay with everyone having an equal amount of time but it felt as if author was trying to make the audience empathize with that pile of hot garbage Shitririr and Slutaha are through the last three episodes, it was fucking unbearable.
The only good part of all that shit was that in the end Megumi blew those cockstarved bitches out of the water and won the Tomoyabowl so hard it was delightful.

Why did they spend so much time with the nonsense of Season 1 just to have the much better character development at the latter half of Flat?
This kinda feels like your typical bag of junkfood—you know it's terrible, but half of the bag is actually air, and it pisses you off.

We need more shows that immediately go character development at the first story arc.

You think LN authors can write that much character progression

Actually, no. But an user can dream!

>ITT some delusional Utahafag thinks Utaha still has chances of winning even though it's clear as day that Megumi's the winner
Is this the last stage of grief? She's gone irrelevant for a while in the LN. Even Eriri has more chances of Utahafag even though she got BTFO as well.

All of the girls in this series are trash but Utaha makes my dick hard so she's best girl.

That was a response to Utaha bringing events from nine years ago, referring to the disagreement they had. It wasn't about what Tomoya's grudge was about which, Megumi apologized for like Tomoya wanted. A person can feel bad and sorry for doing something bad to someone, but still believe his conviction wasn't wrong. That's how it is.

>It's a 80% Megumi episode where she has the best moments and famous hill scene, yet a Utahafag wants to discuss a fanservice kiss that meant little to nothing
First Eriri and now this Utaha derailment. You guys are annoying.

Heard you guys are talking some mad shit.

Don't worry, Megumi always steals those when it counts. Many of Megumi fans have decided to discuss the episode elsewhere due to how bad the fanbase has gotten more than usual as of late. I don't blame them.

Then the fanbase will waste away to nothing at this rate, leaving behind a small group of shitposters that care far more about trivial matters and who's right than to discuss anything else.

I suppose it's best to move on and elsewhere too to enjoy discussing this series, and let the leftover gutter rot and obliterate each other.

Do what you like, bro.

I, for one, I'm the take it easy type who avoids being overly invested in things I find entertaining, but is seasonal or fleeting interest. Saekano falls under umbrella for me. I'll move on once the next wave of shows start popping up. See you then or not.

Haha, the beta-male actually went to the train station to say goodbye to the 2 whores. Good thing I dropped that shit after e9.

It's time to stop and find a more healthy thing to do on the internet, user.

The real best girl didn't win though, sadly.

>It's time to stop and find a more healthy thing to do on the internet, user
>find a more healthy thing to do on the internet
Says the guy who's perfectly fine wasting his time on Sup Forums. The irony.

I haven't watched S2 yet. Did they actually end this? I thought the LN was still ongoing?

There's actually no irony in it.
I go to Sup Forums and fap to whatever my fetish demands. You go to Sup Forums and establish a semblance of superiority that won't last long.
Do you think that making yourself bigger than you actually are is healthier than actually making a part of you bigger? What do you think is actually substantial?

Plot twist : none of the girls really like him and its all an elaborate prank to humiliate and destroy him.

>waaa people go to Sup Forums to shitpost
Holy shit! What a fucking surprise! And no, I'm not trying to establish superiority here. I'm questioning the Utahafags if they've gone delusional to think that.

>I go to Sup Forums and fap to whatever my fetish demands
And yet you come in a thread that literally starts with a shitpost to preach about your righteousness. Yeah, okay then. No one really gives a fuck about what you think.

I don't. I just want to fap, fuck off.

>i-i just want to fap i swear!
>well, might as well visit a shitposting thread
(You) fuck off.

t. butthurt Megumifag

t. Delusional Utahafag

Right, still delicious though.

The only one who is delusional is you, your doll is fucking shit and so are you.

Dat date scene. It was almost magical that it gave me a boner even though it doesn't have any sex nor nudity.

>best girl

utaha a ok girl, Aki doesn't deserve someone that sexual.

Kato a best, that's why she will get the relationship

eriri A SHIT

only ntr if we actually care about eriri

>Utahafag calling Megumifags delusional
Great joke. Slutaha already lost before she could even utter a single word from her mouth. Stay delusional and a cuck, Utahafag. Can't wait for her to get BTFO the second time as Megumi fucks Tomoya in front of her.

she also stabbed tomoya in the back

ignored him from middle school

pretended like he was scum
she can burn in hell

Why is this allowed?

Nice subjective opinion however it's doesn't hold any weight, you are so insecure about your shit taste that's it's painfully showing, now fuck off cancerous doll lover.

I just remembered the tyrannical bitch. What a weird decision to show her like that, and then completely ignore in the ending. I guess that nothing but the mc matters.

Fujoshi cafe worker best girl

>you are insecure with your shit taste that's it's painfully showing
Says the delusional Utahacuck who spergs out whenever someone says Megumi is the clear winner. It's hilarious that the only thing you could do is to insult Megumi because you literally can't back up your claims. Thank goodness that slut fucked off in the LN. Heaven forbid we don't need anymore of that garbage getting more screentime.

>Megumi is the clear winner. It's hilarious that the only thing you could do is to insult Megumi

Oh the hypocrisy you have been doing the same why do you pretend you are any better?

>because you literally can't back up your claims

Just look at the OP's picture retard, it's still better than make up shit like you do for a character so devoid of emotion that can only be described as emotionless doll, heck i think even Rei had more emotions than Megumi.

>Just look at OPs picture
>LOOK GUYS UTAHA KISSED HIM SHE'S DEFINITELY GOING TO WIN!!
>flails this around as if it proves anything
TOPKEK so that's why. Spotted the animeonlyfag. I seriously can't wait for Volume 13 to come out so that you can kill yourself. Utaha stayed like an irrelevant cunt that she is for the rest of the volumes because the slut decided to give up. Shame that we won't be able to see it animated.

Eriri > Megumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>> Utaha

Utaha > Megumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>> Eriri

OTP

>Megumi takes the first date
>Starts building their new home/circle for the next year
>Utaha takes the first kiss after Eriri gently took Tomoya's glasses out of the way to facilitate the kiss
>Not only will Tomoya start a new circle, but he will do it with Magumi and the Kouhai Eriri hates the most and considers as the biggest rival Irrusturataa(Thank you, based onii-chan)
>Eriri will spend the next year at the same school without participating

>Eriri gets shat on : the episode.
It's glorious.

Eriri was ok in my book before the last 2 episodes.

So, what was stopping her?

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

> kissfags
rejoice

No.

>Wanting anyone to end up with this dumpster fire of a MC

>don't ask an otaku to pick out clothes!
So he says, but the anime staff has been coordinating his outfits pretty well.
If he didn't pick him out, who did?

Is this the guy who got tricked into thinking he was gonna be a voice actor for Kokoro connect?

Nope.
The guy actually had a line in KC.

Yes

With a goodbye kiss?

His mom.

What a dumpster fire.

The BD sales will plummet & no s3 thank god

Stealing his purity is like leaving her mark on him.

Now no matter what relationships he forms or what girls fall in love with him they will always be 2nd to Utaha.

Not really if he didn't reciprocate the kiss.

What's done is done. No sense denying it.

Utaha's kiss was meant for just a cockblock to Eriri and to get back at Megumi as she implied in V8.

No sense taking it out of proportion eother

She didn't love him at that point. He's just a creepy otaku crying over his broken circle.

>>Utaha takes the first kiss after Eriri gently took Tomoya's glasses out of the way to facilitate the kiss
>"you're not Mr.ethical anymore, Mr.Unethical"
My sides were on orbit.

Why did she try to reach him then?

This show NEEDS a harem end.

>stole Eriri's kiss and gave a stupid reason why
What a cunt.

I thought this was meant to have 12 episodes.

Final ranking:
Utaha > Megumi > Izumi > Icy Tail > Michiru > Akane > Eriri

Eriri > Megumi > Izumi > Icy Tail > Michiru > Akane > Utaha

Fix'd.

3/10

8/10

Did you put it in the wrong sense?

Eriri is delusional. She betrayed and abandoned the MC when they were children and still thinks she is the childhood friend.

she dindu nuthin wrong faggot

He still thinks she is his childhood friend.

How are they not childhood friends? Explain it.

She's still not sure how she feels about Tomoya