Aikatsu & Pripara

This is Mahiru Kasumi, the superior Kasumi sibling and idle. Say something nice to her.

She has very very sexy armpits

I want to be Akari's caretaker.

Sumire is such a good friend.

Me too dude.

This is the worst Aikatsu meme

Even more than the "don't kys" one

The superior Kasumi sibling is Asahi though.

Don't be so mean. It would be a bad meme if it stemmed from some Asanagi doujin with rape and mindbreak- but it doesn't. It was born from a guy's genuine love for Akari, it highlights both her determination and cuteness in an unorthodox yet endearing way. That's the reason there's not just one artist who picked it up and ran with it but at least a dozen.

Are you talking about these?

Trips comfirms Koharu gets best Kasumi

Anyone watching Farilu?

Me

>using Fairilu keys as brooms to fly
That's kinda silly.

I think so.

You mean Harry Potter, right ?

I want to fuck Lala.

Reminder that S4 is canonically worthless and unpopular now.

About to start watching Rainbow Live, what am I in for?

I want to fuck Lala's mom.

Me.

Well, this was a waste of time. It is as genereic as it gets with the "you come to this world now save it, dancing, do it or you can't go back home. and your world will be fuckd too"
and the happy ending kinda just happen, the one dance there is is very well made though
To be fair there's so many things you can fit on 1 hour 30 minutes but still.

Maybe because they planned to make a series of this, but I don't think is worth it.

You're a shit.

In Chapter 23 of the PriPara manga, Junon makes her first appearance, identify unknown, and competes against Sophie in a cool contest, winning 1351 ii nes to 1350.

Sophie voted for Junon and Junon almost definitely did not vote for Sophie.

Is it wrong that I've been loving Idol Time as much as the OG Pripara? It started off a bit slow but as it goes on Yui becomes more crazy and I just like seeing her outbursts like I did with Ajimi.

Also, I want that tsundere sheep squad girl to act cold towards me.

While the character development in Idol Time has been pretty lacklustre, the general wacky fun is as good as it has ever been.

Only lame ep so far was 5. Punicorn needs to talk before you go and dedicate an entire episode to her.

>Punicorn needs to talk
On one hand, I agree if Punicorn talked things could get more interesting.
But on the other hand, that thing is unbearably adorable and I want to protect it.

Punicorn is in fact an old dude who enjoy little girls company

the best /ai/ show if you like ridiculous showmanship during performances.

Question: I watched some of Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream and didn't really like it that much.
Can I watch the sequels like Rainbow Live or Dear My Future and skip Aurora Dream without it impacting my enjoyment, or are the series connected by some common thread?

Dear My Future is its direct sequel set three years later and with all the cast returning so you can't watch it before completing Aurora Dream.

Rainbow Live takes place in an alternate universe and is almost entirely disconnected so you can watch it just fine.

DMF is directly connected with constant appearances from AD cast. AD is pretty good though once Mion becomes a part of the main cast.

>I want to fuck Lala
Who doesn-
>'s mom.
Get out, degenerate.

I'll admit the first few episodes were slow but god damn you need to finish AD, you'll be hooked before you know it.

What's wrong with wanting to fuck lalamom?

I love Punicorn's design too, and found it hilarious that they made an episode for her where she basically didn't do anything.

What do you want, Nico?

I think I'll go watch Rainbow Live then.

I think the problem with Aurora Dream for me was that I just didn't like the characters and the subplots all that much. It's not that I thought it was a bad show but I couldn't find it in myself to want to continue.

I'll probably give it a second chance some time in the future since I do want to have all these idol shows on my completed list, but right now I'm not feeling it.

Absolutely, that episode was a riot.
I was laughing the entire episode as Punicorn basically just acted like herself and everyone accepted it because she was cute. When she ran all the way to the counter and was trying her best to jump so she could book a show, my heart fell to the ground so hard.
I hope they have Punicorn plushies on sale sometime because I'm definitely splurging my money on them.

Glad to see another fellow Punicorn fag.
I also love the free interpretation about what Punicorn says, and we have no way to know whether they got it right or not, but nobody cares.

Muri's mascot will be the best anyway. And it will speak.

Yes, that's hilarious as well.
I don't know if I ever want her to speak, just so she can continue being such a great meme.
I also feel like if she starts speaking it's going to ruin part of what makes her so great as a character (although I am sometimes curious about whether or not she has some crazy things to say and no one knows about them)

>Is it wrong that I've been loving Idol Time as much as the OG Pripara?
Not really, if anything, I believe Idol Time is better than the first cour of OG, but that isn't too much of an accomplishment when the first season was the worst one.

Daily reminder that if you study for your exams, that is called cheating™.

>he still going to school

Judging by this post, you should probably still be going to school.

>All those idiots who fell for the college meme
I pity them.

I want to fuck Punicorn.

puni

How's that 40k debt for your gender studies degree going?

Non-existent, because I don't live in a country that doesn't invest in the future.

But user, think on all those jobs available as CEO of programming companies!

I don't have that because I don't live in a shitty country.

Enjoy your 50% income tax and 25% sales tax

Nah, in my country we're fucked when we stopped working, otherwise life is good and free of debt.

>roller is her retarded taiyaki costume is enough to steal the audience from yuzu and ako
S4? More like Lame4.

Duh, they're a locodol squad after all.

>B-But my mommy said that I'd be rich with my art degree!

>art degree!
Is that a thing? Because it sounds useless.

Part of the holy trinity of useless degrees alongside women/gender studies and videogame design degree.

Don't forget communications.

wait, whats wrong with tito's vodka?

She's a baba.

I still want to eat her cheese pizza.

I want the pineapple one.

I like mahiru's new forehead look, she is cute, CUTE!

The problem is the stupid clothes from 30 years ago. What was she thinking?

>>>/mlp

But I still approve.

Mahiru has always been cute though.

I want to die.

But she's even cuter with her forehead exposed.

I don't think that's true.

I want to headpat Otome.

I want to be your friend.

I want to pat Otome's friends.

Why?

So that you'll write me into your will. Also, because I'm lonely and want a friend.

That's some definite shit taste their brother.

I want to fuck Akari's armpits.

C3-bu is no joke.

I wonder who could be behind this post

I want to eat breakfast at night.

So cute that I couldn't resist drawing it just now.

Whatever faults Mahiru has, a lack of cuteness is not one of them.

I'm cuter than Mahiru.

I'm gonna marry Mahiru!

Looks shit, worse than Mahiru and Yuzu combined.

S Rare Mahiru

Siblings can't marry.

MAHIRU A CUTE
CUTE
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

Yozora pls

I want to die

I want to get sloshed and pshuu~

Is everyone watching precure tomorrow?

No.